Chapter 18 - Season 2

I am forever

 

Everything went well between jessica and taeyeon after they officially got together. They decided not to tell anyone yet about their relationship though, even yuri and tiffany doesnt know... they dont want anyone to get shocked about their sudden decision of being together.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"taengoo?" jessica called taeng while they are on jessica's car watching the stars.

"hmm? yes sooyeon-ah?"

"can we keep our relationship to ourselves for now?"

Taeyeon taken aback for a bit by jessica's question. he look at the latter who's resting on his chest. 

"Sure baby" he smiled, though he was completely against the idea, he needs to understand jessica's situation..

Jessica smiled and hugged him.

"What about you and yuri oppa? i heard what happened."

"we're okay sooyeon-ah, i deserved what he did to me. i was so insensitive."

Jessica gently rubbed taeyeon's face where yuri punched him..

"are you feeling better now?" she said..

"no.." taeng said while shaking his head and pouting like a kid.

"owww. my poor baby.." jessica said then kissed where he got his punch..

"hmm? sooyeon-ah?"

"yes? taengoo?"

"Dont leave me please? no matter what happened? just stay beside me." taeyeon said

jessica smiled.

"of course i wont. i love you so much that i cant afford to lose you again." she said.

"thank you." taeng said while brushing jessica's hair.

"Taengoo? can i ask you something?"

taeyeon nodded..

"10 years ago, here in this same park, i waited for you, like we always do. but you never came." she said then looked up to taeng.

Taeyeon sighed before he explained everything that happened to him..

.........................

END of FLASHBACK

 

2 days after the party celebration, taeng and yuri havent talk to each other yet, though they live at the same place..

Taeng woke up early to prepare breakfast..

"Good morning!" he cheerfully greeted yuri.

Yuri was shocked by taeng's sudden action..

"i cooked breaskfast yul." he said then put down the plates of blueberry pancake, bacon and eggs.. these are all yuris's favorite..

"im not hungry, ill just have coffee" yuri said. he's not mad to taeng, he just want taeyeon to explain him everything.

"Bro, look im sorry, i know i became so insensitive, i was gone mad and didnt think of what im doing. im sorry.." taeng explained with his puppy eyes.

Yuri was so disgusted of what taeyeon's doing.

"yah! stop acting cute!! you look nasty.. eww."

taeyeon smiled at yuri.

"So we're okay now? we're bro again? i missed you!!!" taeyeon was about to hug yuri, but yuri refused it.

"i said stop it.. ewwwww taeng!"

Taeyeon just laugh. he knows they are good now.

"Stop laughing! you better explain!" yuri said..

"explain what?"

"everything, why did you suddenly burst out that night."

"because of alcohol yul."

"and then?" yuri said, he wasnt satisfied with taeng's answer

"That's it, there was no problem really, i was just an assh*le to think that there is."

Yuri just sighed, he knows taeyeon's a very secretive person, or lets just say he doesnt want others to worry about him.

 

SNSD Dorm

 

Everyone noticed jessica's sudden change, she was so cheerful and always in good mood these past few days.

 

"Hey tiffany? have you noticed sica? she's weird." sooyoung asked tiffany.

"i know soo, i always caught her smiling on her phone."

"You think she's dating someone?" Hyoyeon butted in.

"I think she is. ugh! this girl! we better ask her." yoona was about to stand and ask jessica but sooyoung pulled her.

"Yah! you pabo! you think she'll admit it huh?"

"Thats why we are going to ask her." yoona tried to stand up again.

"Aish! Drop it yoong, lets just find it out ourselves." sooyoung said.

 

They are now planning on how to catch jessica..

 

"sica, can i borrow your phone?" thats sunny whos trying to get some information at jessica's phone.

"why?" the latter said.

"uhm i just have to------"

"here!" jessica handed the phone before she could say the reason and smiled.

"uh? thanks" sunny said then look at the other girls and wiggle her eyebrows.

But unfortunate for them, they didnt see anything but selcas, and some weird stolen shots of them, they even checked the messages and logs but theres nothing.

"she must have been deleted it already." tiffany said.

" i think we should really ask her, its not that hard duh?" yoona insisted again that idea.

"What if she denied it?" 

"cmon! lets just do it!"

 

They all went to jessica's room to confront the girl. they all caught her smiling like an idiot at her phone.

 

"Yah! jessica jung sooyeon!"

"OMO!" jessica got startle to that.

"Are you dating someone huh?"

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

"huh? no!  Where did you get that?" she denied

"see? told you. she'll deny it." tiffany whisper to yoona.

"i got it!" sooyoung murmured to them.

"And why are smiling on your phone like an idiot huh?" sooyoung asked her

Jessica remembered the message she got from her prince charming that made her smile.

"my baby sooyeon-ah! we should meet today, i really miss you. i love you baby."

that made her smile again, she forgot that the girls are in front of her.

 

"YAH! YAH! see? youre doing it again!" sooyoung said

"uh? im watching a movie! thats why im smiling! yeah! im watching!!"

 

They keep on asking jessica about it but the latter didnt give in.

 

------------------

 

"Baby sooyeon, im here now at the park. ill wait for you. i love you!"  

 

Jessica received a text from taeng, she's still at the dorm waiting for her members to sleep and get the chance to sneak so no one will notice her going out.

 

"okay baby taengoo, wait for me, i love you too."

 

When jessica reached the park, she easily noticed taeng who's riding the swing. she slowly walked towards him and covered his eyes.

 

"Guess who it is?" she said with a male voice.

"uhm? my princess?"

Jessica chuckled. 

"How did you know im a princess?"

"cause your hands are so soft and smooth" taeng said while caressing her hands.

Jessica released her hands and go in front of taeyeon.

"why do you want to meet taengoo?" she said smiling.

"Because i miss you so much." taeng pouted.

Jessica gave him a smack.

"and i miss you too."

"lets sit their at the bench." taeyeon said,

Jessica complied and walked happily towards the bench. taeng noticed it.

"she is so happy, how could i end it?"

Taeyeon is feeling so nervous. he might ruin jessica's life again. he followed jessica and sit at the bench.

he pulled jessica near him and let her rest on his chest.

"hmm? baby taengoo?"

"yes?"

"are you okay?"

"why did you ask?"

"cause i can hear in your heart that you are not."

taeyeon took a deep breathe.

"Sooyeon-ah, uhm? you know, im afraid that i have to leave you again."

Jessica was about to released on taeyeon's arm when she heard the latter, but taeyeon didnt let her, instead he tightened the hug and hold jessica's hand.

"we have to go back to US and continue our contract there."

 

Jessica was holding back her tears, cause she doesnt want taeng to see her cry again. ...................

 

 

 

......................................................................