Chapter 4 - Is that you?

I am forever

Early in the morning kim and kwon are busy preparing for their project.

"Taeng! hurry up! we cant be late." yul scold taeng. 

"arraso! im almost done here bro!" taeng explained.

On the way to the location, Taeyeon fell asleep beacuse he didnt get much sleep last night thinking about his past.

 

SHOOT LOCATION

They will be having a brief meeting before the shoot to discuss the concept and theme of the shoot..

"Mr. kwon and Mr. kim the girls are coming now. We will have this kind of theme for their album cover" The head of the production said.

"alright" The two said in unison.

"They are here!!" Someone shouted.

Both Taeng and yul's eyes widened when they saw the girls. Both have different reasons.

For Yuri he saw a very familiar girl and a girl who just captured his heart right away..

"OMO!" yuri said.

"Yuri oppa!!" the other girl came near him and hug him. 

Everyone was shocked by the sudden action, even yuri..

"Yah! yoona-ah! what are you doing here?" Yuri doesnt know that his friend yoona was in a girl group like this.

"oppa, you know im a celebrity now. ahaha! " Yoona explained.

"Cmon! yoona! you? celebrity? impossible!!" Yuri cant believe it.

"EHEM!" The production head interrupt.

"we better start discussing now. before the sun set hits us!"

All of them agreed.

 

As for taeyeon, He remains really quite all through out the meeting.

 

TAEYEON's POV

 

 

"Aish! of all people why do i need to work with her?" i complained in my mind.

"Why is she glaring at me like that. she's so scary.i think im going to be frozen in my chair by that icy glare" I asked myself.

"i cant do this anymore." my thought.

"YAH!" i outburst in the middle of the meeting.

I got everyone's eyes after that. This is so embarrassing. 

"Mr. kim? are you against it? i heard the head asked me.

"damn i dont what to do. what against? am i really not paying attention to the meeting? this is all that icy girl's fault." My thoughts.

i look at her side and i saw her chuckled. my face is now red as tomato. this is not right i need t say something.

"i uhm? i just.. hmm.. i just need to go to the restroom. im sorry." i explained then went to the restroom.

 

JESSICA's POV

"what is that erted midget doing here" My thoughts.

"Is he the photographer? NO! i need to do something." 

I am glaring at him and giving him my icy shots..

He looks so constipated now, Cmon midget! Give up!

"YAH!" i heard an outburst coming from his side.

"HAHAHHAHAHA" i am literally laughing in my mind.

"Mr. kim? are you againts it?" the head said.

Mr. kim? so this midget is mr. kim. he saw me chuckled.

OMO! his face turned red. He's really cute. Aish! erase! erase!

My heart suddenly feels something. Why does he looks so familiar to me. He really does! Ugh! Mr. Kim? who is he?

"i uhm? i just.. hmm.. i just need to go to the restroom. im sorry." i heard him explained. then he leaves. this made me get back to reality.

HAH! this is interesting. i just told myself after.

 

AUTHOR's POV

 The meeting is going well so far, that's what everybody thinks tho.

Yuri keeps on gawking at this certain girl who caught his attention.

"she is so pretty." yuri thought while stealing glances at the girl.

The girl noticed it and eyesmiled him.

"Holy shhhh" yuri mentaly cursed and his eyes widened by that eyesmile. he put his hands on his chest unconciously, feeling his heartbeat running s fast.

"Tiffany what do you think?" the head ask.

Tiffany just nod and smiled.

"so her name is tiffany? such a beauty" Yuri thought.

The meeting ended by the time taeyeon went back.

They are now preparing the set when a girl walks towards taeng.

"Taeyeon oppa?" she asked.

"neh?" Taeyeon who just turned his back got shocked by the certain girl.

"OMO!! SUNNY-AH?" he shouted.

He didnt noticed the girl's presence earlier because his mind was set to the the icy girl.

Sunny on the other side having double thoughts about it. she wasnt that sure if this guy is her cousin or not, they havent seen each other since grade school thats why. taeyeon being sent to the US and sunny remained in korea..

She just had a hint when the head call taeng Mr. kim earlier..

Taeyeon hugged his cousin. they were talking about everything when they were being cut..

"we're about to start the shoot all of you get ready."

The shoot went really well. everyone's exchanging bows and thanks to each other.

"Taeyeon oppa!" sunny shouted to taeyeon.

"neh? sunny-ah? do you want to have dinner so we could catch up?" taeyeon invited his cousin.

"hmm. maybe next time oppa. we still have things to do. im sorry, anyway whats youre number oppa?" sunny explained.

"Ooh no. its okay, i know youre busy. hmm. here's my number. 918151225153018. call me okay?" taeyeon said.

On the other side they didnt know somene is staring at them looks so confused..

 

JESSICA's POV

"His name is taeyeon? Kim taeyeon?" i asked myself.

"ooh shoot!!! Taengoo-ah?" I burst out..