Chapter 35 - Surprise!!!

I am forever

 

"Hay!!!"

Sooyoung sighed for nth time.

"it's so boring today! Oh my gash!!" Sunny said 

"I know, I think it's better to have a schedule than this." Tiffany added. 

While they are arguing about how bored they are. They heard Jessica giggled.

"yah!!! Jessica Jung! You're not a teenager!!youre disgusting!" Sunny said

"whatever! You're just jealous!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"you!!"

"that's enough! Yah! Jessica! You know, we're all bored here. Why don't you ask tae tae oppa if we can hang out there?" Tiffany said.

jessica raised her one eyebrow.

"omo! What's with that look? It's not what you think. You know, it's been a while since we hang out there." Tiffany added 

"okay! I'll ask him."

"alright!! Hay! I thought we'll be buried here forever. Yoona's lucky, she has her drama now. And Hyo, always with her party friends.." Sooyoung said.

"ok ok unnie! Stop whining. If I know you just want to eat taeyeon oppa's food." Seohyun .

"you!! Where did you learn to treat your unnie like that? Huh?" Sooyoung said.

seohyun just smiled at her.. 

"Okay! He said it's okay." Jessica said.

"yess!!!"

"okay let's goo!!"

they all get ready to go to taeyeon's house and spent some time there, except for Yoona and hyoyeon. But they said that they try to drop by after there commitments.

------------

taeyeon was preparing some foods for them to cook later. They decided to have a little Barbecue party. That's Sooyoung's suggestion. he then heard the doorbell.

"omo! They are here." He runs to the door and open it..

"hello taeyeon oppa!" Sunny greeted.

"tae tae oppa. Here! We bring some drinks.." Tiffany handed him some bottles of soju, while showing her eyesmile.

"wah?! Daebak! I haven't drink in a while. Good job fany-ah!" Taeng said while tapping her shoulder. that scene didn't miss Jessica's hawk eye.. 

"Here's mine oppa! I got you an icecream. That's strawberry.." Sooyoung said.

"Tsss. If I know you'll be the one who'll eat that later.." Taeng .

"anyway! C'mon inside! I'm preparing the barbecue at the back." He added.

they all started walking to taeng's backyard to help him with everything. Taeyeon decided to be at the last. He grabbed Jessica's hand.

"I missed you baby" he said while kissing her hand. but Jessica swatted him.

"what's wrong?" He pouted.

"just go and drink your soju all night!" 

"Hahaha!! My baby's jealous again!" 

"Stop laughing at me Kim taeyeon!"

"babe. You know I'm yours! Only yours!"

"I don't know!"

"iiihhhh.... my baby sooyeon is so cute when jealous. I love you...." Taeyeon said while trying to hug her and whispered those 3 words near Jessica's ear. That makes the latter feel a hot.

"WAH!!!!!"

The two lovers got startled when seohyun yelled.

"Yah!! Taeyeon oppa! You have your room, right? Why don't you do what you're doing there?" Sooyoung shouted to them when they caught the two.

jessica and taeyeon were just standing there in embarrassment.

"look what you did. Maknae here caught something that's doesn't suit her. Tsk tsk.." Sooyoung added.

"we're sorry! We'll do it privately next time!" Taeyeon just laugh and joke to hide his embarrassment.

after that, they started to have a little party at the back.. Taeyeon who's the only guy there felt a little awkward every time the girls talk about girly thing. Thanks to Jessica who's always beside him and talks to him, he's still manage to enjoy it. 

It's 6pm already and no one wants to go home yet.

"Let's get the soju now."  Tiffany said.

"I'll get it. It's in the fridge right?" Taeng volunteered.

tiffany nodded and taeyeon starts to get it.

"here! But wait girls! Take it easy OWWKkEY?!!!" Taeng said while looking at Tiffany.

"TSS! Don't be a party pooper oppa!" Tiffany complained.

they are all drinking except for seohyun who's having only little shots. And Jessica, who's being saved by taeyeon with her shots..5 bottles have been tossed out. Everyone feeling so tipsy.

"babe? Are you still okay?" Jessica asked taeyeon

"oh yes of course! My baby! I can drink everything!! You know!!!" Taeyeon didn't noticed that he just shouted.

"you're drunk already! Let's stop it now." She said

"no! Look! We're still having fun. Don't be silly! I'm owwwkay!!! Right? Girls? We're having fun?"

"Ow yeah!! Here! Let's cheers Tae tae oppa!" Tiffany handed him the glass and had a cheers.

"cheers fany-ah!"

"see? Babe? We're still having fun."

after taeyeon just disregard Jessica's words. The latter decided to walked out but taeyeon grabbed her.

"where are you going?" He asked.

"don't touch me!" Jessica swatted him. 

Everyone were shocked. They all stopped from what they were doing and felt a little awkward.

"yah! Yah! Jung sooyeon!" Taeyeon said in a different tone.

"oh !" Sunny cursed silently. she looks at Tiffany to make a move now and stop the two before something worse happens. 

They are all aware of taeyeon's attitude when drunk. He's becoming a different person. That's why they need to do something and stop the two.

"oh! Oppa! Calm down. Jessica here will just go to the bathroom. Right sica?" Sooyoung look at Jessica to just agree with her.

jessica raises her eyebrow to Sooyoung and sighed.

"yeah! Right! I'll just go to the bathroom taeyeon."

but taeng didn't buy that. When Jessica left and went to the bathroom. He started crying.

"did you just hear her? She called me taeyeon."

"oppa! Why are you crying? You're name is taeyeon right?" Seohyun said.

"I-I know! But she never called me taeyeon. I t-think, she doesn't love me anymore. She hates me for disregarding her."

the girls look at each other with what-are-we-going-to-do look, and I-don't-know-look. They all shrugged their shoulders.

Tiffany runs to where Jessica is and called her.

"yah! Jung! Look at your prince inside! He's getting crazy!"

"just let him! He doesn't know how to listen."

"but Jess. He's crying!"

"Tss. Why is he even crying?"

"he said you don't love him anymore."

"what the heck! That drunkard! He's such a baby." Jessica stood up and went back inside to check on her crying prince.

-----------

Unknown to them, while they are having a little argument, someone just came in surprise..

"why is there 2 cars here. And why is it so noisy inside?"

the unknown person went inside the house and saw some people who's trying to comfort a crying taeyeon.

"what is happening here??" 

All of them got startled with the familiar voice they heard. Even taeyeon who's crying got jolt up and look to the person who's talking.

"yuri-ah?" 

"Taeng? What? What is happening? Are you crying? And what's all these mess?" Yuri asked while roaming his sight to the room, he saw empty bottles. Empty chips wrappers..

but before taeng can answer. Two ladies came in.

"yah! Tae tae oppa! Stop crying like a baby there!"

tiffany said. But she was confused with the silence. Sunny pointed a certain man on the door. She turned her look slowly.

"Oh my gosh!" Tiffany almost fell to the ground, she felt her knees were gotten weak when he saw yuri standing with his luggage.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

[A/N] okay I'm sorry for such a lame chapter.. This is so rush. I didn't even think about it. I just want to make an update. I'll make it better next chapter, hopefully.. :))

So last day of voting for Mama2013.. Thank goodness the girls are leading on two different categories they are in.. But the sad part. It's says that only seohyun and hyoyeon are attending.. Not confirmed yet tho.. But I hope, they all attend. Right? Every sone wants to watch them 9 receive the awards...