Chapter 14 - Flowers

I am forever

 

TAEYEON's POV

 

"Taeng?"

Ooh! Shoooot!!! I heard a familiar voice called me from behind, i was really hesitant to look cause i already know who was calling me, but i cant. I want to disappear now, but how? This is some kind of embarrassing moment for me... I slowly look at the person calling me.. 

"Ooh? Hi yul?" I said while giving him an idiotic smile.

"taeng? Is that really you? What are you doing here?" 

Okay tell me, how am i going to tell him that i watched the concert because i want to see jessica, and i just found out that im really hopeless now...

"Uhm? I.. I watched the concert of course, what else! Huh? Of course the concert yul, you know my cousin! Sunny? Support." 

What? What did i just say? Okay! I hope he'll buy my lame excuse..

"really? Okay! Since youre here and youre supporting sunny, like you said. Come with me!"

i heard what he said. Woah? I didnt expect that he'll just easily buy that. He didnt even teased me or what. Hmmm? Fishy eeh?

"where are we going yul?"

"just come with me. I need your support bro!"

i just go with him, i wonder where this kkab is going, support him? Hmm? He's really fishy...

"Were here. Hold on taeng ill just need to phone someone."

i just nodded at him.

"yah! Im here at the side area! Pick me up here! I bet the security wont allow me to get through!"

i heard him said, hmm? Waittt!!! Who's on the other line? Security? Get through? Uh ooh!!!! I think i know now what he's planning to do.. I should sneak from him before anything else...

"taeng! Where are you going?"

i was really going to sneak out from him, but shoooot to that! 

"I ...i need a .. Restroom! Yeah restroom!" 

Aish! Seriously what is wrong with my mouth today? Stop stuttering!!! 

"Oppa!!!!" 

Ooh boy!!! Thats it! I really need to have a disappearing power now!

"hello yuri oppa! Omo? Is that taeng oppa? You didnt tell me he is with you too oppa!"

i heard this big mouth girl said. Well big mouth! You know guys who she is, right? 

"Ooh yeah? I didn't know he's also here yoona , hahaha"

i heard my bestfriend yuri sold me out there.. I was wrong with what i said earlier! I knew he's planning something fishy here. He's now starting to make fun of me.. Aish!!! He's not helping. How could he! Hmp! i gave him a glare..

"Cmon inside!"

i heard yoona said. Again! Waitttt? Inside? Noooo!!!!

"ooh wait i just have to get something!"

yuri walked at the corner and took something... 

My eyes widened at what yuri was holding.. He has a bouquet of flowers... Oh my gahd!! What is he doing? How about me??? 

"Lets go!!!!" 

I know how my bestfriend here was so brave of what he truly feels and fight for it. Unlike me. Some kind of coward sh*t...

End of taeng's POV

 

The three of them started to walk towards the waiting area inside the back stage. Yuri was feeling so nervous about this, well even taeyeon of course. He's going to meet jessica after a year, he cant think right as of the moment. His mind doesnt want to go but his body just keeps on moving towards. 

"This is not the right time yet!" Taeng thought.

"i dont know what to do!! Help me God!" He added while asking help from above.

As much as he want to run away from what is happening now, he cant. Well its too late for him.

"Omo! Oppa!" Sunny run towards taeng and hugged him..

"Ooh hi sunny-ah!" He bowed then also bowed to the others, his eyes was just focused on one direction. He knows that if he moves his look a little, he'll see jessica.

everyone got startled by the two. Jessica and tiffany were more shocked than the others. They didnt expect them to be there, specially Yuri who has a bouquet of flowers again. The last time they saw the latter, he was holding a bouquet of flowers and now he is doing it again..

"Ehem!" Yuri cleared his throat then walked towards tiffany.

"flowers. For you." Yuri handed the flowers to the latter, that cause for the rest to teased them.

"thanks!" Thats the only word came out from tiffany's mouth. She was so overwhelmed by the situation. 

"Yuri oppa youre so sweet!" Sooyoung said

"im just trying to get what is mine!" Yuri said then turned his gaze to tiffany.

tiffany heard what yuri said. Her face turned red but she doesnt want the latter to notice it so he slap yuri's shoulder.

"what are you talking about? yours? Huh? Mr.kwon!" 

"You think im talking about you, Ms. Hwang? Haha!"

There they go. Started to bicker again, but its sweet.

Taeyeon on the other side was just standing at the corner

"how could i didnt brought flowers for her?" His thought. 

"I dont think i should. What would she think, after i leave her and now shes happy im going to make a scene? No i cant do that." He mentally scold himself while shaking his head..

"Oppa? Are you okay?" Sunny asked taeng, she noticed the latter was zoning out and having a pale face.

"huh? Uh?.. Im.. Im okay! Sunny-ah hehe" he said then scratch his nape.

Taeyeon turned his head to the other side so sunny wont notice his tense face more.

Unfortunately for taeyeon, he saw jessica staring at him.

"wrong move!" He thought.

jessica smiled at him.

"she's smiling at me, she must have been really happy. Hay!" He thought then released a sighed after smiling back weakly at her. He quickly turned his look at yuri.. 

"What a lucky guy." He thought when he saw yuri  having a sweet bickering with tiffany.

"they look good." He added then sighed again.

unknown to him, yuri was also observing him.

"what a pabo midget!" Yuri thought. 

"Get her! She's yours!!" He added.