Chapter 21 - Right time

I am forever

 

"What the heck yuri!"

taeyeon got shocked of what he saw, yuri was all packed up and ready to go.

"where do you think youre going yul?"

"im going back taeng!"

"what? Is there something wrong happened there?"

"nothing! I just want to go back now!"

taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows then he remembered what happened last night.

"yah! Kwon yuri! Is this something about why you got yourself drunk last night huh?"

yuri remembered what happened. He was so drunk that he cant even move, he was so wasted and ed up. He feels nothing, well thats what he wants, he wants to forget everything even for a night.

"yah!" Taeyeon snap him.

"no!" He denied

"then why did you get drunk, and suddenly you decided to leave right away." 

Yuri kept silent.

"bro!"

"nothing taeng." He gave the latter a weak smile and hug him.

"Be safe here bro okay? See you in a week." Yuri added then grabbed his luggage.

"are you really serious yul?"

"yep yep! I just really need to do this."

taeyeon saw sadness on yuri's eyes, as much as he wants to ask him to stay, he cant. He feels something is bothering his friend and he wants to give yuri a time.

taeyeon smiled.

"ill drop you off bro."

"no bro. Im good. Stay here. Anyway i already called the company that i am not finishing my stay here."

taeyeon nodded.

"you sure youre good?"

"yes! ill be going now, i dont want to comeback here because im late for my flight."

"Okay! See you next week. Have a safe flight!"

 

Yuri was on the waiting area at the airport, he looks so depress and miserable.

"excuse me? Is somebody sitting here?"

yuri heard someone. He just shook his head without looking at the person.

"thanks." The person said then sit beside him.

...........

 

"Where do you want to go baby?" Taeyeon asked jessica who is sitting at the passenger seat of his car.

"anywhere." She smiled.

"hmm? Its only 3 in the afternoon. We cant go walk around somewhere while eating ice cream, or go in an amusement park without everyone noticing us, i mean you." 

Taeyeon said, unknown to him jessica felt so bad about what he said, though taeng mean no harm about it.

"Babe?" Taeyeon asked when he noticed that jessica was zoning out.

"im sorry." Jessica said.

"huh? For what?"

"cause were having a hard time to have a date, a normal date. Not just always here inside the car, or staying every midnight at the park." Jessica explained

taeyeon smiled to her.

"you know what babe, i dont care wherever we go or whatever we do, as long as im with you. Dont be sorry sooyeon-ah, i understand your situation. I will respect every decision you make. So if ever we cant go somewhere thats totally fine with me." 

"Thank you. But...."

"no buts babe!" Taeng said

"okay, so can you check your schedule this week?" Taeng added.

"why?"

"just do it."

"okay wait" 

jessica grabbed her purse and took her ipad.

"hmm? Today is tuesday, just rehearsal. Tomorrow, wednesday, i have photoshoot with krystal, then thursday, ooh! Shoot!"

"why? What happened?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"we'll be in thailand on thursday, aish! I forgot."

taeyeon pouted.

"im sorry taengoo."

"thats fine, when are you coming back tho?"

"hmm? Lets see, friday night after the event."

"do you have schedule on weekends?"

"uhm? No! I dont have until monday."

"Thats great babe!"

"what are you planning?"

"i dont have plan yet, but since you'll be in thailand on friday, we can stay there until sunday. If you want, or if you are allowed to."

jessica smiled. 

"Thats a good idea taengoo, i think manager oppa will allow me since i am free for the rest of the days. I just need to convince him with my reason for staying."

taeyeon nodded.

"thats good, anyway yuri left this morning"

"huh? Where did he go?"

"He flew back home."

"really?"

"yeah. Its all sudden, i wonder what happened, does fany knows?"

"i dont know, shes not saying anything or what, but she seems so different today, she keeps on spacing out."

taeng nodded

"so babe are we really gonna stay here at the parking? Haha." He asked jokingly then he started the car's engine.

"I dont know where to go taengoo." Jessica pouted.
 
taeng looked at her then smiled.
 
"you know im alone now at my place." Taeng said while wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"yah! Kim taeyeon!" jessica burst out and hits taeyeon's arm..
 
Taeng just laugh at her, he was just joking and teasing jessica, he knows that its not time yet for them to do that. And he is willing to wait forever until the right time comes for the both of them.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------