Chapter 64 - You make me feel like this

I am forever

 

"Omo! Unnie! You're so pretty!!!!" Seohyun said seeing Tiffany wearing her wedding dress.

"yeah! You look so beautiful Tiffany." Sooyoung seconded.

"really? Thanks guys." Tiffany said shyly.

"anyway, have you seen jessica?" She asked.

"uhm? She's here earlier but she suddenly disappeared." Yoona answerd. 

By the time Yoona answered, Jessica came in.

"oh! Jess, where have you been?" 

"Uhm? I just went outside for fresh air." 

"Is there something wrong jess?" Tiffany asked noticing Jessica's weirdness.

"yah yah! You're not the who's going to get married. Stop acting like that." Sooyoung .

"Sooyoung's right! Cheer up Jess!!" Sunny seconded.

jessica just smiled to them, she was so feeling down after the nightmare she had last night. She still felt scared about it. Though she tries her best  not to affect her mood for the sake of Tiffany's wedding, she still feels something is about to happened.

 

--------

 

yuri was feeling agitated inside the waiting room for the groom not because of his wedding but because of taeyeon. He's been trying to contact the latter since this morning but no response from him.

"Aish!!! That kid!!!" He said annoying while trying to call taeyeon.

......ring ring ring 

he doesn't know what to do now. His plan will not be working without the target.. 

"I should ask fany." He thought then he went to the bride's room.

"fany ah??" He knocked before he opened the door, but before he can completely go inside, Sooyoung blocked him.

"yah!" He said.

"oppa! You can't be here!!! That's a bad luck!" Sooyoung said.

"Huh? But I need to talk to her!" Yuri said.

"sorry! Just talk to her later!!! Okay?" Sooyoung said then she closed and locked the door.

"Aish! What should I do now?!!" 

 

----------

 

At taeyeon's hotel room.

a peaceful and quiet room. No sign of someone taking a shower, no sign of someone watching T.V or a sign of gargling coffee maker. There's only one sign, sign of someone's phone vibrating and a sign of someone's snoring.

Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!

taeng finally moved. He slowly opened his right eye following with the left.  He then gently scratch his eyes and stretched.

ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!!

again the doorbell keeps on ringing.

"Aish!! Who could've be that? It's too early!!!" He complained while walking to the door.

"yes??" He said when he opened it.

"good morning sir. But we got a call from Mr. Kwon-"

taeng's eyes got widened by hearing yuri's name.

"omo omo!!!!!" He said and turned his look at the clock.

It's 11:30 am. And the wedding will be at 12:00 noon.

"Mr. Kwon said to wa---" the bell person was about to say something but taeng cut him.

"I got it. Thanks." Taeng said and immediately closed the door.

he ran to the bathroom and immediately took a shower. He only has 30 minutes to do everything. 

He just took shower for 5 minutes..

"I'm dead to yuri now.... Aish!!!" He said while preparing his suit.

11:45 pm.. he's almost done. He grabbed his phone, wallet and his wedding gift.

he ran as fast as he can to the elevator and went out of the hotel. He called a taxi. The service that yuri got for him, probably left already. He should be picked up by 9:30 but he over slept.

 

"excuse me? Can you drive as fast as you can? I'm in a hurry for a Wedding." Taeng told the driver.

"I'll try sir."

its good that there's no traffic at that time. He only has 15 minutes to drive all the way to the church. 

Its 11:55 and he's still in the road. 

"Are we there yet?" He asked the driver. It's been his 9th time asking about it.

"almost sir. We just have to enter this area and were there."

taeng was dropping sweat on his forehead. He doesn't want to miss yuri's wedding.

"we're here sir!!" The most awaited words finally came out from the driver's mouth.

taeyeon saw a bunch of people gathered outside the church. But it seems that it's about to start. he took his wallet and grabbed some bills and handed it to the taxi driver and stepped out of the car.

"Where's yuri?" He thought while walking towards the church. finally he saw yuri's dad.

"Aboji!" He said.

"oh taeyeon ah! You just came?" Mr. Kwon said.

taeng just nodded.

"I haven't seen yuri yet aboji, I don't know where's my place." Taeng said.

"uhm? You're the best man right? You should be there! Yuri will be here soon too." Mr. Kwon pointed the line where the other sponsors are.

"ah. Thanks aboji." Taeyeon said and walked to where Mr. Kwon said.

he's just in time, they are just about to walk inside the church. He's standing awkwardly there then the ceremony started. He finally saw yuri together with his parents walking to the aisle. He unconsciously smiled seeing his bestfriend who's about to get married.

"haha! He looks funny!" Taeng thought.

now it's the best man and the bride's maid's turn to walk together with the sponsors.

it was taeng who's in front. He doesn't know what to do because he wasn't at the rehearsal, so walked awkwardly at the middle of the door. But while walking to the middle to meet his partner, he got flustered seeing who's in front of him.

"So....soo...sooyeon ah?" He silently mumbles.

"Why I didn't think of this?" He added.

Taeyeon stopped in the middle of walking, still in shock of who he's seeing right now.

jessica who seems to have a same reaction with him, still managed to walked at the center..

"tae tae oppa!! What are you doing? Walk!!!"  Taeng heard a voice behind him, who He believes to be Tiffany's voice. 

Taeng took a deep breath and finally he walked near Jessica. he awkwardly offered his arm for her to clung on while walking to the aisle.

he looked at yuri who's on the other end of the aisle.

"calm down taeng!!" Yuri mouthed to him.

taeng just smiled weakly and tries to calm himself by gulping his saliva and taking a deep breath.

At last the walk that seems to be forever for the both if them ended. Taeyeon walked and sit the right side of the church while Jessica was on the left.

"what was that? He's here?" Sunny said nonchalantly, she's Also in shock seeing her cousin here.

"unnie? Are you okay?" Yoong asked jessica who looks so shock about it.

"..."

"unnie?" Yoong repeated.

"..."

"yoong. Let her." Hyo said.

jessica was so shocked and still can't believe what is happening now. It's been 5 years. And now the long wait ended.

"taengoo? My taengoo!!!" She thought while glancing to the other side of the church and a small smile crept on her face.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

-updated!

~Kbye! 👊