Chapter 40 - ILY, GDBY

I am forever

 

"Jess!"

"Jessi!"

"Jessica Jung!"

"Ooh?!"

"you're zoning out again!"

"me? No! I'm just tired tiff."

"are you sure?"

Jessica just nodded.

"I know you've been having a hard time right now Jess, but I'm telling you, I'm here! We're here!"  Tiffany said then look at their members.

"yeah unnie, we're here." Yoona second.

"Jess, I know he's my cousin. But you're also my friend. Just always remember we're here for you okay?" Sunny said.

"well thanks guys. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." Jessica smiled.

its been almost a month since taeyeon left, everything went different for Jessica. From the moment she woke up, until the time she sleeps. She misses the latter so much, but she can't do anything, specially when time, distance and fate were against them.

FLASHBACK 

"what's wrong taengoo? Tell me. I don't understand. why do you suddenly wants to break up? Am I not good enough now? Am I getting ugly? Or fat? Tell me. Is it my coldness? I can change babe."

"no! You're enough! You're perfect sooyeon-ah. You don't have to change."

"then why?" Jessica said while holding back her tears.

taeyeon took a deep breath.

"it's me. Not you. I have problems. It's me who's not good enough for you. I'm afraid that this relationship will just hurt you and I don't want that to happen." Taeng explained trying not to look at Jessica, he can't afford to see the latter hurting because of him.

"what? Afraid? Again? Taengoo, you told me that before. I thought everything's fine now? I thought you're ready?"

"that's what I thought. But I'm wrong. Until now I still can't handle my own self. So I think it's better to just bre---"

taeyeon stopped what he was saying when a palm hits his face.

Pak!!

taeng closed his eyes and tears started to fall.

"okay! Let's break up! That's what you want? Go ahead! I'll be happy to give you what you want Kim taeyeon!" Jessica said while wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry sooyeon-ah." Taeng murmured but loud enough for Jessica to hear.

"you're sorry? Kim taeyeon! Stop saying sorry if you keep on doing things. You told me you love me, you told me you won't hurt me, you told me you-----"

She got cut when taeng hugged her.

"I meant it when I said I love you, I tried my best to not hurt you. But please, just please? Try to understand, these are all for you. For us."

jessica released from the hug and face taeng.

"understand? How? You don't even tried to explain me why. How can I understand? hah?"

jessica hits his chest. And the latter just look down, no words came from his mouth. Jessica's right. He didn't explain to her what's happening. But can't blame him. It's better to be like this. He doesn't want Jessica to wait for him anymore. He's not sure if he can fight for her in the future if he ask the latter to wait for him. 

"Just leave now taeyeon. I don't want to see you anymore." Jessica said while sobbing.

taeng put the handkerchief that has a J.S embroidered on it beside Jessica, The same handkerchief he got 11 years ago at the park. Then he left without saying a word. He walks towards his car with tears running to his eyes.

he grabbed his phone.

"fany, can you go to xxx lake? Jessica's there. Please? Thank you."

he texted Tiffany to get Jessica. But he stayed there until Tiffany came.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hmm. Jess, yuri was asking if you can go to his bday this Saturday?"

"I'll try tiff." Jessica smiled.

"c'mon Jess.you should go. It's time for you to have fun even for a day."

"ow okay." 

"Good. I'll tell him you're coming."

--------------

its yuri's bday and everyone's busy preparing for the party.

"hmm. Thanks princess for helping me preparing." Yuri said then kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"you should be thankful. I'm such a busy person and I'm giving you all my time." She said.

"Tsss! I just thank you right? Ugh!"

"yah! Yah!! Yah! Stop arguing there for nonsense!" Victoria scolded them.

"cause this girl is such a brat. I don't understand why does she---" 

"yah! Who's brat?"

"you!"

"stop! Yuri, you know, you're the guy you should be more understanding." Victoria took Tiffany's side.

"see? You should be kind and nice to me yuwwree-ah!"

"Yes my princess! I'll be nice to you!!" Yuri said sarcastically.

"good! And Be thankful I said yes to you!" Tiffany whispered to his ears.

 

FLASHBACK

"what are you doing here?" Tiffany said when he saw yuri at the door.

"uhm? I just want to see Jessica, I heard what happened."

"oh really? She's doing fine, you're not needed here. And besides it's your friend's fault why she's depressed now."

"I know, that's why I'm here."

"I told you, you're not needed here. Just go. You're just the same." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Look! If this is about us, can you set aside that first? I'm here to sympathize."

"sympathize? Why? No ones dead! And besides There's no US! So what are you talking about?"

"Oww? There's no us? Huh?" Yuri asked.

but before Tiffany can say a word yuri kissed her. she wants to protest. She wants to scream. But her body was just so stubborn to follow, instead she returned the kiss that yuri was offering to her.

"Ehem!"

they both broke the kiss and awkwardly look at the person who caught them.

"uhm? Jess? It's not what you think." Tiffany explained.

jessica just nodded.

"I swear Jess, yah! Kwon! Tell her it's nothing!" 

But yuri just smiled, and grabbed Tiffany's hand and dragged her at the rooftop.

"yah! What are you doing? Stop! Stop!" Tiffany protest. But yuri was too strong for her.

they got to the rooftop and yuri let go of Tiffany's hands.

"are you crazy? Huh?" Tiffany said.

"yeah! I'm crazy! I'm crazy over you Tiffany! I'm crazy for your kiss, for your touch."

"can you just drop pretending? I don't understand why are you doing this to me?" 

"What can you not understand? I love you! Is it hard to understand?" Yuri said.

"Yeah! It's hard! Cause you're saying you love me then how about Victoria huh?"

Yuri chuckled before saying a word.

"You're thinking Victoria's my girlfriend?"

tiffany just look at him curiously.

"okay. Let me explain you everything my princess."

yuri explained everything to her, from the time he pretended to have a girlfriend up until now.

"soooo?" Tiffany just said after hearing yuri's side of story.

"sooo! Do you understand now my princess?"

"hmm? Yeah?!"

"good!" Yuri said then He tried holding Tiffany's hand.

"yah! What do you think you're doing?" Tiffany said then swatted his hands.

"I'm holding my princess's hand. Is that a problem?" Yuri said while trying to grab her hand again.

Tiffany just smiled and accepted his hand.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Everyone invited to the party were there to celebrate with yuri. Except taeng of course. All of them were having fun. Foods, drinks, and a little chitchat with everyone.

beep! Beep!

"yuwwree-ah! Your phone's ringing!" 

Yuri grabbed the phone and answered it.

"hello?" 

"Oh taeng!" Yuri said happily, everyone stopped from talking when they heard who called. They haven't heard anything from the latter since he left, they were curious of what happened specially jessica.

Yuri's face slowly turned black after hearing what taeng said on the other line.

"WHAATT???!!!" 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------