Chapter 72 - His and Her

I am forever

 


Taeyeon's POV

I woke early, wait did I even sleep? I remembered the last time I saw the time it was 3 am and now it's just 6:30 am.. Hmm? I need to check on jessica. I went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I don't feel any good, honestly. I feel so heavy. I think it's because of our argument last night. I went out of my room, I know she's still dozing off on her bed. Knowing her, she's a heavy sleeper.

"Should I make breakfast for her?" 

Okay yeah, I decided to prepare a special breakfast. I planned to console and apologize to her. I hope she'll forgive me. It's almost 8 already. I don't know if I should wake her up or just wait for her. But the food will get cold so i just decided to bring these foods to her room.

Knock knock

I knocked once. No response. She's probably sleeping still.

"Babe? I'm gonna open this door okay?" I said then I slowly open the door.

"Babe?" I called for her when I noticed she wasn't on her bed, then I heard a door opened and an irritating squeal like a dolphin.

"YAH!!!!!!" 

I turned to see what was that And to my surprise I saw heaven, my eyes got really bigger than usual. Hmm.. Jessica's not wearing anything. She just finished taking a shower. I don't know why she's all . She should've wear at least a towel. Right?

"Hi babe." I said then I smiled as if nothing's wrong.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!!"

I covered my ears. Geez! I'm gonna get deaf with this girl.

"GET OUT!!! NOW!!! N. O. W!!!" She shouted again but now she's hiding inside the bathroom already.

I chuckled.

"Owwwkkkeyy!! I'm going out noooowwww!!" I said in a fading tone. I only said that but I really stayed, she peeked on the door and saw that I was still there standing like a creep.

"Yah!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!" She squealed again with a matching flying toothbrush.. Gosh! I need to get of here before my ears get damage and be injured. I laughed really hard that I forgot that I'm carrying a tray of foods, they almost fell. 

I went back to the kitchen and sat on the dining table. I was waiting for her. I wonder if she'll come out of her room. I chuckled again remembering what just happened. 

"She's... She's a WOW!!! Just WOW!!!" I told myself while smiling like an idiot all alone in the kitchen.. I continued remembering what I saw with my own eyes and I didn't notice that she's already there. I bet she caught me daydreaming. 

"Ehem!" 

I heard her faked a cough and I noticed that her face was all red. I just acted normal, like nothing happened. she's feeling awkward already, I don't want her to feel worse.

"Hello. Let's eat." I said casually. 

She sat right in front of me. Oh god don't sit there! I'm not fully recovered yet with your body. Oh, I mean, with what happened last night.  I took a sip of my coffee while I secretly glance at her. It's awkward for real. 

"Uhm? H-how's the f-food?" I asked just to break the silence.

"Good." She said without looking at me. Still mad I guess, or just awkward. I laughed on my mind. Don't  get me wrong. I'm not a ert. I'm just... Uhm? Whatever! 

I sighed. I surrender.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said but I didn't hear anything from her or even a single move. Nothing!

Gosh! I can't help myself. Every time I look at her, I'm getting this weird feeling. I can't act serious right now. I smiled like an idiot again. Thank goodness she's not looking at me or else, I'm totally dead. I need to control myself.

"Beyyybbbbb...." I said in a cute way, gosh! Did i just do an aegyo? Hell no!

She didn't say anything again, but she gave me a stern look. Woah! She's scary. I returned her with a very awkward smile.

"I said, I'm... Im s-sorry." 

"For what?!!!" 

"For uhm? Last night." I said.

"I didnt mean to be like that. I was just so uhm?.. I'm just tired. I'm really sorry for shouting on you. I know you're just worried about me. Thank you for that though." 

She's still looking at me. She's really so cold right now. I can feel a cold air on my nape. Angry jessica is no joke for real.

"So? Uhm. Forgive me please?..."

"That's it?" She asked.

I paused for a second. Is there anything else? I asked myself.. 

"Uhm? Yeah... That's it. So, we're good now?" 

"And how about you crashing inside my room? Huh?"

"Uhm? What about that?" I smiled and acted innocent.

"Shouldn't you be sorry for that too?" She asked.

Okay, I paused again. I don't see anything wrong about that. Actually, I see it as perfection. I laughed again on my mind and she noticed it. 

"YAH!!!" She slammed the table. I could see to her face that she's really embarrassed. I feel like teasing her so I just raised my eyebrows and gave her an innocent look.

"Aish!!!!!" She stood up from the seat and planning to walked out. I grabbed her arm right away and stopped her. She was about to swat me but it's too late.

"Where are you going babe? We're still eating. You don't like the food? Or perhaps, you wanna do something?" I wiggled my eyebrows now, I'm enjoying this moment. Don't hate me. 

Here she goes with her deadly stare and she's creasing her nose now. She must have been really angry and embarrassed. She's so cute, I wanna kiss her. Ehem! Hormones Kim taeyeon! Relax!! I controlled myself.

"Seriously babe, why are acting like this?" I asked in a more serious tone, but still teasing.. 

"What are you talking about Kim taeyeon???" 

"Oh c'mon! Stop being awkward around me."

"I-I am not!!!"

"Oh yes you're not!!" I said in sarcastic way.

I sighed then I moved near her and face to face her, we're just on the same height so it's not hard for me. Lol

"Did we do that before?" I asked. I noticed the change of her facial expression.

"D-did what?" 

"Uhm? You know. The thing.. Do the thing. Make lov--" before I can finish my sentence, she pushed me and I fell on the floor then she yelled "NO!!!"

"Ouch..." I caressed my . That hurts Y'know. She walked out and all I can see is her back. I was about to stand up when she looked back at me.

"NOT YET!!!" She yelled again. Wow! She's making it a habit, yelling.. But anyway, I got stunned to what she just said. She left me on the floor dumbfounded. After a while, I stood up and sat on the chair. I chuckled.

"Wew. Not yet huh?" I Didn't realize that I've been missing that part from her. Hmm.. I remember how perfect her whole body is.  I smirked.. "One day!!! Hahahaha!!" My laugh sounded like an old man. Creepy. I realized that so I stopped. I controlled my hormones.. But I smirked again... Lol... 

 

 

 


 

 

-updated!!!

~Kbye! 👊