Chapter 59 - It's for your sake, not mine

I am forever

 

'Let's meet sooyeon-ah.'

jessica read the text message that taeng sent to her. She doesn't know why she feels so nervous about it. She's sensing some serious matter between them.

"hey tiff I'm just going to meet taeyeon, can you just make an excuse if ever manager oppa look for me? Please?" 

Tiffany looked at her with a displeasing look.

"please tiff? I dying here!" Jessica pleaded.

tiffany sighed.

"what can I do? Okay! Just make sure to be back before midnight! Understand?"

"Thanks tiff! You're the best!" Jessica hugged the latter then she immediately went to her room and prepare herself to see taeyeon.

------

 

yuri was reading a magazine at the living room when he saw taeyeon dressed up.

"you leaving bro?" He asked.

"uh? Yeah. Just for a couple of hours." Taeng answered.

"okay! See you later, have fun!" Yuri said.

taeng just nodded then he went out of the house.

"have fun? Hah! How I wish." Taeng chuckled then he drive his car going to where he and Jessica will meet.

 

Taeng got there 30 minutes earlier than what they plan, he did that on purpose so he still have thoughts about what he's planning to do. he was seating at the bench having a deep thought when a familiar hand covers his eyes. He smiled. That touch, that scent, he misses that so much. he removed the hand then he looked at the owner of those.

"hi." He greeted.

"what hi? Is that what you're going to tell me after hiding and avoiding me for two weeks? Huh?"

taeng just smiled weakly to her.

"come here, sit." He said.

jessica walked and sit beside him.

they've been sitting there for 30 minutes and no one were attempting to say something. jessica sighed. she was feeling so uneasy with taeng's weird actions, she knows this scene already, it happened before when taeng wants to break up with her a long time ago. But she can't think of any reason why, so she just shrugged it off and started to open .

"so? You called me just to sit and stare here?" She said annoyingly.

"..."

"yah! Taengoo ah!"

"..."

taeyeon just remained in silence. He's afraid of what might come out from his mouth by the time he opens it.

jessica groaned.

"tss! You know what? This is just a waste of time. If you will not talk and just let me look like a fool here, I better go now." Jessica stood up and was about to leave but taeng grabbed her arm.

"what?!!" Jessica shouted to him. She didn't mean to shout but her emotions was just too high now, she can't control her feelings anymore.

But instead of saying something, taeyeon just hugged her. He's hugging her so tight as if that's the last hug that they will be sharing for the rest of their lives.

"Kim taeyeon! What are you doing?" Jessica was trying to push him. 

"I can't breathe, you're hurting me." Jessica added.

taeng slowly released the hugged then he sighed. He went back to the bench where he was sitting and cupped his face with his both hands.

"I'm sorry" he said weakly.

Jessica felt more pissed and annoyed with that. she knows everytime taeng was saying sorry, there's something bound to happen. but she tried her best to calm down. She sat beside taeyeon then sighed. She's going to make a decision that will make her life change.

"let's just break up taengoo."

taeng finally removed his hands on his face and looked at the latter. that's just so unexpected. He felt betrayed, but the truth is, he was the one who's originally trying to plan a break up.

"Happy? That's what you wanted right? You should be." Jessica continued.

Taeng was about to open his mouth and say something but Jessica stopped him.

"don't say anything! Let's just leave it like this. I don't want to hear anything from you that might lead me to hate you so much." She said.

"don't say you love me, cause I might just believe you again. Don't say you didn't mean, cause it's not the first time. Don't say sorry, cause I don't want to look pitiful and pathetic. And DONT SAY FOREVER IF YOURE NOT GONNA MEAN IT!!!!" Jessica said while holding back her tears, she was damn shaking and looked so angry while saying those words to taeng. She looked at taeng for once then she turned and walked away, leaving taeng dumbfounded.

taeng wants to follow her but his feet feels so heavy and seems to be buried on the ground.

"hay!" He sighed.

"she's right, just leave it like this. Everything she said are all true. Why does everything I do makes everyone around me hurt?" He said then he just remained seated and stayed there for the whole day.

--------

yuri was sleeping soundly on his bedroom when he suddenly heard a loud bang outside.

"what the?" He said while rushing to where the sound from.

"OMO!!!! Taeng!!!!" He runs towards taeng who's lying down on the floor together with a broken base that I assume he bumped into. 

"Yah! Bro!!! Get up! What happened??!!!" Yuri said while helping the latter to get up carefully so he won't get any wounds from the broken base. But too late, he already earned a wound and bruises from falling down.

"I'm OWWKkEY Yul! I AM OWW... Kay!!!!" Taeng said while trying to push away yuri.

yuri sighed, he thought taeng just accidentally bump on the base but now he's sure that the latter is drunk.

"I knew this will happen." He silently said but loud enough for taeng to hear it, clearly.

"Tss? Y-You knew? Why didn't you warn me? Huh? Why didn't you tell me?? WHY???" Taeng shouted on him. yuri just remained quiet, he doesn't want to argue with a drunk man.

"why does all of you turning your back on me? I know I am not good enough! All I do was to ruin everything. But it!!! Why her? She's all I need and I have to give her up for her sake. It's for her sake yuri! It's for everybody's happiness! Not mine!!" Taeng yelled and whined on the floor while crying.

He burst out all his anger that he's holding on for the few days. He's angry cause he didn't even had a chance to fight for her, and if he ever did, no one will suffer but jessica.

yuri can't help but to kept mum on what he's seeing right now, seeing taeng miserable like this, he doesn't know what to do. he's also crying but what can he do, if he can only turn back time and change everything, he'll do it for taeng. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] okay! Sorry for the drama. I have to do it. Lol, anyway, I am really gonna end this story now.  As some of you know, I have other Taengsic story that I'm working on right now, and I'll be making a new one again. So I guess before making a new one, I'll end this first. Cause it's really hard to think of a new scenarios. #welp

-updated!

~Kbye! 👊

❤️👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇❤️

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/610834/everything-has-changed-genderbender-jessica-snsd-taeyeon-tiffany-yuri-taengsic