Days Passed

The Uncommitted Twin

"Can I ask you sunbae? What the hell are they doing?" you asked worrily to Youngjae. "I said you don't have to worry, Soo Min.." Youngjae said and cheered you up. It's awkward for you to act as Soo Min infront of Youngjae, it's just really awkward. "Have lunch with us later.. same place" Youngjae said. You nodded and went to your own classroom.

You sitted down with worried feeling, *Why does he have to skip classes for 2 days? What's the important thing* you thought.

---

Zelo woke up at the yacht, "Where I'am?" he asked and come back on his sense "ow.." he remained his sleepy face. Himchan asked to the ahjusshi driver when are they arriving "After 30 minutes at the second destination" he answered. "You didn't reminded us about having a long journey.. We didn't even ask permission to our teacher and relatives" Himchan said.

The boys sighed and they were sick of travelling across the ocean. They had complete meals but they are not used to travel for so long. They started worrying about the school and for their parents, Zelo is the one who worries the most. He knows that Soo Min is dying to know where is he now. Nevertheless, he can't run into waters and reach you.. He can't do anything *I wonder who she ate with.. And talked with..I hope Youngjae hyung looks after her* he thought.

After waiting for the time to reach at their destination(New Zealand), they arrived at the port and waited. Now, their team mates bringing the money arrived too with boxes of money. "Bring this to Seoul, South Korea.. To the boss" the guy said to the driver ahjusshi. He nodded, B.A.P took the heavy boxes and charge it on the yacht, there are like hundreds of boxes.. They went back and fourth until the boxes are transfered at the yacht, the boys are really tired and hungry now.

Clearly, most of the boxes are not with money inside. B.A.P is out of business to open it, it's private.

"Woah, I'm about to die.. I'm starving! And we need to study for our upcoming exams!" Daehyun said and snorted. "Don't worry, I guess ahjusshi will feed us soon" Jongup stated. "My body is aching.. My arms are painful" Zelo complained.

Yongguk approached him with the heat patches on his hand. "I bet you need this for your painful back" Yongguk said. He is worried about Zelo because he is still young to have hard jobs like this, "Junhong-ah.. Gwenchana?" Himchan asked him too. He nodded, "I'm sweating alot.. But I'm fine.. This is more than dancing, like seriously it's so tiring" Zelo said. "We know that... I'm dead after arriving to Seoul.. Gonna get some sleep" Daehyun smirked.

Zelo couldn't stop thinking about you, "Hyung can I borrow your handphone?" he asked. Yongguk was like doubtful on giving phone to him. "I will just text Soo Min" Zelo said. "Arasso... But don't finish.. my phone bill" he said. Zelo smirked "I wont" he replied.

"Soo Min-ah, how are you? It's your Zelo oppa.. Look.. Don't worry about me because I'm really doing fine, I know you find it annoying, but I'm just informing you^^ Bugoshipo(I miss you)" Zelo clicked the send button and hopefully it would reach to you.

Your handphone ringed silently, you noticed and hide your phone because the teacher might see you playing the phone. You read and brightened because it's Zelo, you read every words, you are slightly cheered up by his text. *Thanks God you texted jerk! I thought you were dead* you thought and smiled without knowing. You looked at the one word closely "Bugoshipo" your cheeks warmed and blushed like tomatoes automatically, but set your pokerface look.

---

After days, Zelo didn't text you again.. It's been days since they are from afar, Youngjae keep calling them "We have next destination, we are currently going to Vietnam. I know it's a big sudden, we also don't know about this!" Yongguk explained from the phone.

"Seriously now? Are you having a trip to Pacific now?" Youngjae asked with sarcasm. "I know you rascal, we've been traveling for days already! It's gonna be a week tomorrow" Yongguk said. "I'm just really worrying to you guys! Specially Soo Min, she'd been dull nowadays! Can I talk to Zelo for a second?" Youngjae asked.

"Zelo is really busy carrying does things around.. I guess the Vietnamese team mates are busy too, so I need to hung up" Yongguk said. 

Youngjae facepalmed after talking with Yongguk. You waited for Youngjae "Are they crazy? They are missing so much for school activities that they might repeat this year!" your short temper arises. "Relax Soo Yeon.. I know it's really stressing us..." he explained. You looked away with disatisfaction.. you looked slowly and sad going away from Youngjae. He is sorry for you.. because he can't tell their secret job.

You are not satisfied to Zelo's text the last time, even though he texted you.. You can't stop worrying about him and to his hyungs. *I-I.. miss.. him..too* you deadly thought.

You spotted Younha and Minzy at the corridor, "Ow.. Anyeong" you said with a low tone. "What's up with you? Zelo is not yet back?" she asked. You nodded, "That's really weird.." Minzy said. She looked at Younha awkwardly, "Umm... Younha, say hi to Soo Min" minzy said. Younha looked at you, same as for you. "Hi." Younha said. Minzy is not that satisfied, he fakely coughed.

"Anyeong, Younha.." you said. *I need to finish this, when Soo Min wakes up.. she is already friends with her* you thought. You raised up your hand waiting for shake hands with Younha, her eyes widened. Younha couldn't believe that you are approaching her easily. "I'm sorry.. Younha.." you said. She accepted, "I'm very sorry" Younha said and hugged you. "But those words wont change,oh?" she added. She is reffering the thing with Zelo.

You just gave in, "Arasso..." you said. 

"See you at the hiphop club then" Younha said and smirked. Your face is clueless, "Aish Younha.." Minzy said. "She meant being drunk again.. She is totally crazy" Minzy added. *Ugh, I should make a plan now.. To make me look like I'm really Soo Min and save their friendship.. I need...to drink..........But without Zelo oppa...* you thought and bit your lip

 

[a/n]: THANKS FOR READING!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!