Make It For Me

The Uncommitted Twin

Zelo is waiting for your response. "Yes...It's me.." you replied. Soo Min nodded saying that you are doing well pretending. "Oh, it's you..Anyeong! How are you doing?" he asked cheerfully. You are so nervous "I-I'm fine.." you replied. "So, Can I visit you after school?" he asked. You are rushing, you don't know what to say. Soo Min took a note and write "I cannot, I'm busy cleaning.." you said.

"Jeongmal? Arasso...I'll go practice with my hyungs for the dance..." Zelo said. "Oh, yes...You better do it...So you can win" you said awkwardly. "See you the other day" Zelo smiled on his phone.

You breathe deeply. "Soo Min, I didn't know what to say to that person" you said. Soo Min is staring blank "Zelo oppa must feel that something is wrong with me..I never declined anything from him..He is my bestfriend.." she said. "So he is the one? Your oppa?" you asked. "Yes, Soo Yeon...I like him too..." she explained.

So remained quiet. "So why don't you tell everything about this to him? That you are in hospital?" you asked. "Zelo is not used on his life without me...I feel that.." she answered.

You are not used to people with romantic-friendly type. "I don't understand you, it's like you are living to serve him!" you almost scolded her. "I'm sorry unnie, I know I'm not like you...Your priority is your future..while me...it's him" she is tearing up.

"Ugh come here" you hugged her and she leaned on you. "I'm sorry, but we are opposite" Soo Min said. You smiled "I know.." you replied.

You released the hug, "Don't worry, I'm gonna bring you some delicious food..but I don't know where to go" you scratched your head. "I want spicy soup and some mandu!" Soo Min cheered up. "Man-du? What's that?" you asked. "It's like a dumpling! Buy anything, I'll be satisfied" Soo Min smiled. "Arasso, but if I get lost contact me" you said.

You decided to go out and buy something for your twin sister, you don't know anything about Seoul except their language. You wandered around, there are many coffee shops around, you tried to find food court instead. You saw busy people at the food court, you squeezed yourself.

"I'm taking all kinds of this.." you said at the seller. The seller took anything. "Here.." she give the plastic bag, you gave the money and left. You look at your map and find the hospital's street *Here.* you started walking.

It took minutes after reaching at the hospital. You gave the food "Here, I took anything" you said. "Wow! Daebakk! Thank you unnie!! The doctor didn't say anything about eating salty food" Soo Min said. "That's nice to hear" you replied. "Take some.." she offered.

You never taste korean street food, so you tried. "Waa, this is extremely spicy" you said while fanning your mouth. Soo Min laughed "Silly Soo Yeon" she said.

Soo Min hold your hand. "I hope I'm not a bothersome to you.." she said. She seemed to be serious, you looked at her. "There are things you can't understand, specially when it comes to me and Zelo" she said. "What are you to him?" you asked. "He sees me as his sister or bestfriend only..." she admitted. "And you are always together with him?" you wondered. She nodded "Yes, Soo yeon...Always together" she said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F6GWh6tdlU (Kwang Hwa Moon - City Hunter ost)

She hold your hand tighter, "I need your help" she said. You looked into her eyes "What do you want?" you asked. "I think that I can't live for longer..." she said. "What? No...Soo Min! What the hell are you thinking? You will live for years!" you said.

"If it's about brain...I dont think I might survive.." Soo Min is losing her hopes. "You're gonna live, we will die together" you said. "I hope so...I can live for longer...I don't want Zelo oppa to be alone" she said. "But you said that he has a mother, that's fine!" you explained. "Even though...I want him to be happy and loved by me.." she replied.

"Soo Yeon.." she called you. You looked into her eyes.

"Bae Soo Yeon, please make him happy while I'm gone...for awhile" she said. Your eyes widened, you don't know what to answer.

"Please... Pretend that you are me..Pretend that you are Soo Min...for awhile.." soo min said. You are dumbfounded. "W-what?" you asked. "Please....he will never notice it...That's a huge gift for me.." she said.

"But..." you are cutted off.

"Zelo oppa's real name is Choi Junhong, sometimes I call him Junhong, he has 5 friends who are all blondes. I always cook for him, and he is always welcome , whenever he needs help..I'm always there to solve it. He is one of a kind, so don't worry.. You can change your style and get my dresses at the wardrobe.. Always laugh and smile.. I'm not a cold person.. You will see how my life is colorful with him.." Soo Min said.

Your heart is beating, you don't want to do this. "Can I think for awhile? I'm really... lost.." you said and went out the room.

"Please, make it for me.. So in his eyes..I'm still alive..." she added. You froze.

You seated outside. *What I'm gonna do.....I'm so confused.* you thought. The doctor approached you "Bae Soo Yeon?" he asked. You nodded "We will be performing the surgery to Bae Soo Min. Should we proceed now?" he asked.

"Now? Yes..." you answered. "Please wait for the results after..She really needs to have a surgery because if she didn't..Her life will be in trouble." the doctor said. "Please do anything" you begged. The doctor nodded and they proceed inside the room.

You started praying. 

---

"Are you not visiting Soo Min?" himchan asked. "She said she is busy, I might visit her tomorrow or any day" Zelo replied. "The dance competition is approaching and I think we are doing great, Soo Min will be cheering for us again" Yongguk said. "Yeah, now with our B-Boy style!" Jongup danced.

"Guys, I'll be editing the songs into a remix for our dance arasso?" yongjae said. "Okay, let's practice again!" Daehyun shouted.

They are in sync dancing free style. Zelo seemed to be uncomfortable without reason, he feels uneasy but for no specific reason. 

---

Passed an hour, the doctor went out from Soo Min's room after the surgery. "Doctor..What happened to my twin?" you asked. "Let's talk at the office" the doctor said.

You sat at the cool atmosphere while waiting the doctor's result. "Can I visit her? Can I see her at the room?" you asked.

"But these hours..Not yet.." the doctor said. "W-wae?" you asked.

"Your twin sister is in comatose.." the doctor said. Your tears fell into your cheeks. "Why??" you are shocked. "She really tried to fight, but she will remain sleeping without senses.." the doctor said. Your heart is stabbed by millions of knives.

"This can't be..." you cried more.

 

[a/n]: Please subscribe and comment! I feel that no one is reading this fanfic jk :)) lol except to others, I love you readers!

CLICK ----> UPVOTE AND SUPPORT

(you can also like at facebook and tweet on twitter by going at the foreword (down)