Saturday with her Bestfriend

The Uncommitted Twin

a/n: Hello!! Happy 44th Chapter!! Do you love our new poster? haha, Anyway invite some fanfic readers to subscribe and read this story, keke~ It can help alot :) By now I have 1** subscribers, thank you!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvBK1PpxSo0 (U - Taemin)

"No I was not looking at you!" you lied to Zelo, "I'm sorry for falling asleep.. I'm really tired. Shutdown Sorry" he said and fell his head on the table. "Aish, Zelo oppa! I'm not yet finished with our lesson" you explained. He didn't respond, he really fell asleep. *What I'm going to do now?* you thought. You waited for several minutes for him to wake up, you looked at the wall clock *But it's late in the night right now, he can't go home..* you thought.

You stood up and tried to carry him by shoulders, "Zelo..oppa..." you called him but he is not responding. You carried him until the living room, You let him lay on the sofa and quickly find pillow and blanket for him. You lay the blanket to him, *Goodnight... Zelo oppa.." you said and touched his hair softly.

You went up to your bedroom, and opened the lamshade and started reading a book series. You can't stop worrying about Zelo, *Maybe he feels cold or something? Should I add more blanket?* you worriedly thought. As time passes, you put your book and fall asleep too. 

You woke up this early morning, something feels weird and odd. You turned back on the bed and saw a weird hill style under your blanket, it's breathing. You cupped your mouth with terror. You slowly tried to see if it's Zelo, you saw him sleeping with you "YAH!!" you shouted and hitted him softly. Zelo opened his eyes slowly and saw you, he smirked with his morning face, you stopped. "W-wae-wae are you looking like that? And why did you slept here without my permission?!" you asked to him. "I was feeling slightly cold at the living room" he answered.

"You-you could just wake me up and ask for another...blanket!" you said. He stood up from the bed and scratched his head, "I slept really well.. You were snoring.." he said. Your jaw dropped, "YAH!" you blurted, "but it's cute" he grinned. You snorted at him, "aish!" you blurted and went on the bathroom. "Good thing it's Saturday! No school" Zelo shouted, you fixed yourself like: slightly combed your hair and brush your teeth. You called Zelo who is on the living room already, you saw that he fixed the bed already *Hmmm.. anyway..* you thought and went down.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" you asked. "Hm.... Anything" he replied while he is switching channels on TV, *Let me bake some muffins* you thought it in english and headed at the kitchen. You made some hot chocolate for him to drink, and started baking the homemade muffins. "Zelo oppa.. Here is the hot chocolate, but we need to wait for the muffins to bake" you explained.

"What is muf-fin? Like cupcakes?" he asked. You nodded, "Yes it's similar to cupcakes, but they are slightly different" you said and smiled. "Yeah because I heard that before in american movie, where did you get the recipe?" he said. You stopped and didn't know what to answer, *Ow...yeah.I learn this recipe from my Canadian friend.* you thought. "I searched it online and I.. asked help to my sister" you answered. Zelo looked at you, "I almost forgot.. You have a twin sister" he said and smiled. You gulped, "How is she? I never see you calling her anymore.. You always call her during class" he said and chuckled. You laughed fakely, "Umm.. I always.. call her at night, because you know... the time zone is different" you explained.

"Ahh, silly me! I almost forgot about it" he said. "But you miss her right?" he asked. You nodded, "Ofcourse... I miss her so much, its killing me" you said but you are reffering to the real Soo Min. "I can't wait to see you together, if she will have a vacation here" he said. You smiled and reminded you of the muffins "Opps, I should check the muffins" you said and went at the kitchen.

You smelled the perfect aroma of a muffin, you put it out and serve it on a big plate. Zelo dropped his jaw, "Wow...Daebak!" he said as he brought out his handphone. "Let me picture you" he said. "Boh?" you asked. He put up the muffins near to you "Smile arasso?" he asked. You stayed pokerface and clueless, he suddenly snapped even though you were not smiling, *Even though she dosen't smile...She still looks beautiful* he thought and smiled. You put the plate of muffins at the coffee table "Please react about the taste" you said.

He took one and taste it "Wow... This is so good...." he said and grinned. You eyesmiled without knowing, *I'm glad you like it* you thought and couldn't express your hapiness inside. "Bring some for the other sunbaes" you said. "Yeah, they will like it much! Thank you" he said. You put some muffins on a plastic container and handed it to him "Here" you said. "Thanks, I need to go at the morning practice, see you later" he said and thanked you.

As soon as he left, you made some general cleaning because it's Saturday. You made something for lunch..

---

"Why are you so late?!" Himchan asked. "Mian, here are some muffin from Soo Min guys" he said and opened the plastic container. "Woah, nicely baked" Jongup said while drooling all over the food, "Soo Min baked that" Zelo grinned. "Your like a proud husband" Yongguk chuckled. "Hyung!" he replied to Yongguk. They ate it and fell for the muffins "Soo Min should bake more! It's daebak!" Daehyun said. "Where have you been Zelo? I visited your house at the midnight for some movies but no one was there, where did you stayed?" he asked.

"Ah, umma was in Daegu that time and I was to Soo Min's house.. I fell asleep there" Zelo explained. "Boh?!?!" Daehyun approached Zelo. "You slept with her?" Yongguk joked. Zelo slowly nodded, they gasped. "It's confirmed Junhong, you like her" Youngjae said. "But, I...kept distance to her.." he said innocently. "We know that, but we are talking about your feelings.. You are inlove with her" Youngjae explained.

"You don't have to hide your feeling, you are already obvious" Yongguk said. Zelo stopped, "Okay... But then, I can't stop my feelings for her... I suddenly fell inlove with her" he said and confirmed it. The boys gasped, "Woahhh, this is like a dream!!! Atlast Junhong!" Daehyun squealed like a lady. "That is what we are waiting for a long long time" Yongguk patted his back. The boys are  happy for him, and started practicing for the dance, but on the other hand, Zelo couldn't forget his feelings *It's not bad to like her... But she...dosen't like me anymore* he thought.

After practing, "I know you are excited to go and see Soo Min, you are free" Yongguk said. "Hey, why don't you watch movie with Soo Min like before?" Daehyun said. Zelo thinked about it, "I'm leaving" he said and waved. Even though the dance battle is for next month the boys did it well.

Zelo doorbelled in your house, you opened "Oppa!" you brightened. You him brought his laptop, "What do you want to watch?" he asked. You felt clueless about him "Why all of sudden?" you asked, he paused "Umm.. Because.. I'm bored" he said. "Let's watch 200 pounds of Beauty... Isn't it you wanted to watch this before?" he asked.

You sitted right next to him, and noticed the movie genre is romance.. You slightly giggled "I thought you hated romance genre?" you said. "I wanted it to watch with you... Do you remember when we watched the 'Avengers'?" he asked. You nodded. *Soo Min said to me before* you thought

"But you wanted to watch this... But I refused and didn't like it.. So we change it to Avengers" he said. You just listened to him, "I'm sorry for being harsh to you before..." he said.. You looked up to him *You hurted Soo min...like alot?* you thought and wanted to ask to him..

 

[a/n]: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSBCRIBE, it wont bite you <3 THANKYOU :*