Explained Everything

The Uncommitted Twin

You stared at him for a long time, "Tell me, it's because of that guy?" he asked once again. You looked down and sighed. "I have a long story about it.." you simply replied to him. "But, why were you stalking me all day?" you asked to him.

Myungsoo paused from your sudden question, "I'm worried about you Soo Yeon, you are acting strange lately. I feel that you're another person" he explained. You had your emotionless face at him, "How do you see the new Soo Yeon?" you asked seriously. Myungsoo neared towards you, "I just want you to be yourself" he simply answered.

You looked away, "You just don't know the whole story Myungsoo sunbae" you muttered at him. Suddenly, Youngjae spotted you with him "What is happening Soo Yeon? Is someone bothering you?" he asked and approach you.

Myungsoo wondered who is this guy, "I'm just fine sunbae, no need to worry" you replied with no mood at all. Youngjae examined Myungsoo with his eyes "Who is this?" he asked while pointing at him. "He is my friend from Canada" you introduced Myungsoo to him. "Soo Yeon, is this guy your friend?" Myungsoo wondered, and you nodded. 

"Don't pressure her too much man! I heard you asking some serious questions" Youngjae said. "What is your problem? I'm just worried about her and it's out of your business" Myungsoo confidentlly answered to him. Youngjae thinks that Myungsoo is a clingy person and Soo Yeon might hate it, "Well I have, I'm one of Soo Yeon's close friend" he replied.

"Please stop" you blurted at them, they kept on debating. "See you Myungsoo, I have classes and please.. Walk around in Seoul and stop stalking, I'm alright here and there is nothing to worry about it" you tried to explain. Youngjae blinked and got shocked with your response, he thought that you would say hurtful words to him but it turns out to be different. You walked and left them, "Soo Yeon wait!" Youngjae shouted and followed you. Myungsoo watched you *I knew that something is going on with you* he thought and left.

You entered inside the classroom, some of your classmates are staring at you like you killed somebody. You sat with emotionless face. Zelo approached you, "Are you alright Soo Min?" he worriedly asked you. Some of your classmates surrounded you "We feel sorry about you Soo Min, we saw you getting hit by some jealous ladies" they said.

You thought that they would hate you too, but it turned out the opposite one. They cared for you instead, you smiled "I'm actually fine like nothing happened, thank you" you replied to them. Zelo kept on staring at you "I promise, it won't happen again Soo Min.." he said, his words makes you smile again.

*But I wonder what is Myungsoo doing* you thought and went near at the window and spotted him walking casually, you sighed and felt sorry about him.

While you headed home, you spotted Myungsoo sitting infront your door waiting.. "Myungsoo sunbae" you called him. Myungsoo smirked and stood up from the stair, "I was waiting for you" he said. You felt sorry to him about awhile ago. "Come in" you offered him. He seated on the sofa while you brought some treats to eat, "Arasso Myungsoo sunbae, I'll explain to you everything" you stated. Myungsoo started listening, you explained everything to him "So, that's why I'm pretending to be Soo Min all this time, and it's the reason why I'm here in South Korea" you said.

Myungsoo couldn't believe that you gave up studying in Canada for your sister, he knows that studying in that unversity is your life. "You don't have to do that Soo Yeon..." he gave sympathy to you, "It's for my sister's sake" you replied. "Then who is the guy?" he asked. You suddenly looked up on him, "He....He, is Soo Min's.. Boyfriend" you answered.

Myungsoo eyes widened from what you said, "You are pretending you love him? Soo Yeon this is not right! You have your own life--" his words are cutted-off by you "The fact is that I like him too" you said with your teary voice. You just couldn't take your problems, you wiped your tears "But it's alright, this feelings will fade anyways. I can pretend that I'm Soo Min, so i can easily forget my feelings" you tried to be strong. Myungsoo seated right next to you and patted your back "I will be here for you, my friend.." he cheered you up.

Suddenly your phone ringed, you saw it's Soo Min's doctor. "Yebosaeyo?" you answered, you are nervous about the sudden call. "Goodafternoon Soo Yeon-sshi, we have a good news to you.. Bae Soo Min is 50% recovering from her coma, it's possible for her to wake up and gain her senses again. But please be patient" the doctor said. Your tears fell from the good news, you are laughing while crying "Thank you so much.." you answered. 

You looked at Myungsoo "My twin sister has the chance to live" you said happily. "This is a good news Soo Yeon!" Myungsoo said and smiled with you.

You phone ringed once again and it's Zelo, you stopped and your smile faded. You suddenly felt sad "Soo Min! you can visit us here at the practice, or I will visit you at home.. Can't wait to see you, I miss you" he said. Your heart beated once again as if it's your first time seeing him.

"Arasso oppa... See you" you simply answered. Myungsoo noticed your feelings, "I know what you feel, you wanna keep your distance to him.. But you can't make it.." he said.