Uncommitted

The Uncommitted Twin

Zelo blinked fast, he can see two 'Soo Mins' infront of him. "Oppa..." Soo Min called and approach him, you froze while your heart was beating so fast, you don't know what to feel: scared or happy to see him? *I need to say everything to him* you decided. "Who are you?" Zelo asked curiously, your heart crashed into pieces when you heard those words. *Pabo, It's like you've been in coma* you thought. 

"I'm----" you are cutted off by Soo Min words. "Oppa, she is my twin sister.. She just arrived from Canada, I picked her up on airport early morning" Soo Min lied and handled everything. You are shocked from her lies, *You didn't even give me chance to talk* you thought. You can't say anything anymore, because Soo Min lied. "Soo Yeon unnie, it's Zelo oppa.. My bestfriend" Soo Min stated.

Zelo stared into your eyes, he is secretly mezmerized with you. He approached but then he heard B.A.P arrived too "Oh, what is this? My vision" Jongup said and blink numerous times, "Wait, is she your twin sister?" Daehyun asked to Soo Min, she nodded "She just arrived from Canada, she is Bae Soo Yeon, my sister" she explained. Youngjae was shocked, "Nice to meet you.. Soo Yeon-sshi" Youngjae acted. You are speechless and couldn't talk, your hands are trembling.

Soo Min smiled, "She still has jetlag and couldn't talk that much, Would you like to rest for a while?" she asked and tapped you. Zelo smiled, "She is definitely fine, she can even water the plants now" he said. They all went inside the house, Soo Min prepared black tea for all. You seated right next to Jongup and Yongguk, "A-re you from.. Cana-da?" Yongguk tried his best to speak in English. You nodded slowly, "Come on Soo Yeon-sshi, don't be shy to us, we are Soo Min's close friends" Daehyun said.

You just smiled at them for the first time, Zelo's world stopped. He felt that he was in heaven while staring at you, but in your place.. You couldn't stare at him for so long "Here is the teapot! Gonna buy some cookies too" Soo Min said. You fill in their tea cups "Thank you!" Himchan said it in English, you smiled and went at the kitchen. Secretly Youngjae followed, he grabbed your wrist "What happened? Why all of sudden?" he asked.

You are trembling from his question, "Junhong saw me accidentally at the garden.. I was about to explain everything but Soo Min lied once again" your tears welled up. Youngjae release his hand from your wrist "I need to contact your sunbae(Myungsoo). To guide you from Soo Min, she must be so dissapointed" Youngjae said while you nodded. 

Soo Min walked alone the road finding for a bakery shop but then her mind is still with you and Zelo, *This shouldn't be....She is already revealed and what if.. Soo Yeon unnie tells everything? She will destroy everything* she gritted her teeth from anger.

"I should have come with Soo Min at the bakery" Zelo was notified, but then he didn't know where to go and stayed at Soo Min's home. "Is Canada really great?" Daehyun asked you, he is interested to know about the place you lived before. "It's pretty cold there" you said. The boys heard your voice for the first time, "Wow, quite different from Soo Min's loud voice" Himchan joked.

From that, you stopped talking and after minutes Soo Min arrived with a box "Here are your favorite cookies" she said. The boys took some and while they surrounded Soo Min, Zelo offered one cookie to you secretly. You looked up to him "Here, taste it" he said. You slowly took the cookie "Thank you.." you replied, he smiled and went to his hyungs. *Why do I feel different? Aish Junhong-ah* Zelo thought.

"Oppa!! Take some more!!" Soo Min said, "I have one" Zelo approached Soo Min and pulled her softly to the kitchen. She stopped "What's the problem oppa?" Soo Min looked into his eyes, "You didn't even inform me that your sister will arrive here, I'm just curious" he said. Soo Min looked away, "She just informed me when she was at the Canada airport already, I'm sorry oppa" she explained.

"I'm not convinced with your answer" he replied. Soo Min frowned "Oppa, I'm really sorry.. But I'm telling the truth, she wanted to have a vacation here and... We always wanted to meet each other, I was excited" she explained. Himchan went inside accidentally "Opps, I'm sorry" Himchan said and clean his hands on the sink. Zelo just sighed and walked out from Soo Min, her tears welled up.

Himchan noticed her, "Soo Min-ah.." he patted her, *It's all Soo Yeon's fault.. ALL!* she wanted to scream. Myungsoo arrived at home too. "L sunbae" you called him, "Soo Yeon welcome to Seoul" Myungsoo faked and greet you. Zelo remembered that Myungsoo is close with Soo Min's twin sister. Youngjae called him to be with you, "Let's eat some pizza outside" Myungsoo said in English, you nodded "Why not?" you asked.

"Guys, we must let Soo Yeon-sshi relax for a while, she just arrived from Seoul.. Sorry for disturbing you" Yongguk said. Soo Min came out from the kitchen, "It's fine if you could stay" she said. "No it's fine, we will play some basketball" Jongup said.

"Oppa, you are leaving me?" Soo Min hold Zelo's hand, he turned back while his face seemed to be gloomy "I'll meet you later" he said and approached you, "Nice to meet Soo Yeon-sshi" Zelo said infront of you. You felt small electric shock from his words, *Finally.. he called my real name* you smiled and bowed.

Myungsoo just watched you, after when B.A.P left. Soo Min turned back to you with tears, you gasped silently "Soo Min..." you approached her but turn away. "You destroyed everything" she said with a teary voice, you are hurted by her words. "Soo Min, it was accident.. I didn't know he would see me" you tried to explain.

"Lies" she replied.

"Soo Min-ah.. Stop acting like a child!" you scolded her. Soo Min looked at you with anger "Who are you to scold me? Who are you to my life?" she asked while she approached, "Girls, please.." Myungsoo tell them to stop. "I'm your sister" you replied. "I don't see it, right now I see you as the destroyer of my life!" Soo Min shouted You paused, your heart is shattered into pieces. "Soo min-ah.." you wanted to pat her head but she avoided it. Your tears fell "I did everything for you..." you said.

"Lies!! You are lying!!! Now even Zelo oppa says that I'm keeping secrets to him, what have you done?" she asked. "He will understand everything, don't you worry about him" you explained.

"Now that he saw you......" Soo Min said. You looked to her "Why are you so afraid?!" you asked. "I'm afraid to lose him" she replied and wipe her tears. You are clueless because she is thinking the wrong way.

"I think he likes you, not me.." Soo Min said, it so painful to her by saying that. You shrugged "No that's not real.." you said. "Then give an evidence, he always talk about your personality infront of me" she stated. "Soo Min, please don't misunderstand" you said.

"Go away" she blurted.

Your eyes widened from her words, Myungsoo stood up and went to you "Soo Min-sshi, please watch your words" Myungsoo said. "What?" you asked her one more time, you pulled her infront to you "Don't you ever tell that to your sister!" you pointed her. You are so angry and sad at the same time, Soo Min looked straight at you "You are just causing trouble in my life! So go away!" Soo Min shouted.

"Don't you know how it hurts?! I love you so much... And I'm ready to do anything for you, but what are you talking about?! I gave up everything for you! I stopped attending from college and left aunt alone in Canada, it's like I turned back from my dreams!!! I tried to be like you even if I didn't like it, I listened to your words for you to be happy... I tried to spend times with your bestfriend even though I wasn't suppose to be! Do you know I had hard times?!! You are not thankful!" you said and wipe your tears.

Soo Min stopped from your words, she started crying "I really wanted to ask this question, so please be honest... Do you like Junhong oppa too?! Answer me!" she asked.

You paused *I should set the truth.... Even though it hurts* you thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zH7LymchU (Uncommitted - Junsu Instrumental)

"I might sound crazy, but I need to be honest with you right now... Yes, I like him.. I love your oppa...I'm so sorry" you admitted and closed your eyes. Soo Min widened her eyes from disagreement, she approached you and then slap you into your cheek

Myungsoo pulled Soo Min off you. You cried more "Wae? " she asked. "It's not my fault, remember those words" you said. You felt that you deserved that slap, "Calm down Soo Min-sshi!!" Myungsoo said. He hold your hand "You can't be here" he said. *I can't leave her* you thought.

"Go away" Soo Min said without looking at you, you are forced to leave. Myungsoo patted your back and guide you to walk "You can stay to the place where I stay" Myungsoo said and left Soo Min's house.

"She is too much..." you said and walked. All of your things are left to her house, Soo Min shouted and cried so hard, she felt that she lose her one family member and felt alone.... "You will be safe and sound there... Don't you worry, you will be re-united with your sister.. She is just shocked from what is happening, we need to understand her" Myungsoo calmed you down.

 

[a/n]: omg :(

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, please bare with my grammars and wrong spellings.. When I type, I rush alot because I have limited time in my desktop, so I'm really sorry :) STAY TUNED!!!!!

For upvote: ClickThis