It's Him?!

The Uncommitted Twin

You waited for hours to go inside at Soo Min's room. After waiting the doctor allowed you to visit. "Soo Min!!" you ran to her. Her eyes are closed, there is a big bandage on her head. You tapped her "Soo Minah...Can you hear me?" you asked softly, but there is no response. You cried more "This can't be...Soo min...please wake up..You are alive..but you can't move..wae?" you said.

*What I'm supposed to do now?* you thought. Flashbacks went into you 'Please do it for me' 'Please make him happy while I'm gone' 'Pretend that you're me'. You are confused *How about my college school in Vancouver? I'm gonna stay here?* you thought.

You look at your twin's condition. *Arasso...I'm doing it...For you...I'm giving up everything in Canada for you* you thought while a tear fell from your eye. *I hope it's a good luck...aigoo..* you stood up. "If thats what you want, then I'm doing it.. Please promise me that you will wake up." you talked to her. You wiped your tears and left.

Flashbacks went back when Soo Min said 'My key is under the carpet outside!'. *Pabo, what if someone knew about that?* you thought.

You went outside from the hospital and went to check your map *Soo Min's house is here...* you pointed at the direction. "I can do this, I must get used of my new name.. Bae Soo Min..Hwaiting!" you said.

You wandered around the streets of Seoul, while finding the way to Soo Min's house. 

---

"We are done for today" leader yongguk said. The boys are sweating and tired "Let's go for basket?" Jongup asked. "Yeah, why not?! I'm dying to play" Himchan agreed. "Come on, let's play!" Zelo shouted.

The boys went at the nearest basketball court, and they started playing. "Yah! Give me the ball!" Daehyun keeps on shouting, Zelo fell on the floor "I want some water" he asked and grinned. "Ugh Junhong! Let's play more, it's unfair for the other team!" Youngjae said. "Hyung I'm already tired!" Zelo replied and seated on his skateboard.

"Arasso! A maknae should rest" Yongguk said and passed the ball to Daehyun.

"Anyeong! I'll see you later at the practice" Zelo stood up, waved at the boys and left. "We need to rest too, we have practice later...again!" Daehyun said. 

While Zelo is walking, *Should I go to Soo Min's house for awhile?* he thought. His mom is not at home so he decided to visit his bestfriend, Soo Min.

Zelo have Soo Min's house key because Soo Min trusted him so much, for him it's his second home. *Gonna have a shower in a meantime*. Zelo opened the door "Soo Min? Are you here?" he asked. Zelo scratched his head *Where is she this time? That's weird* he wondered. He went at the closet, took his own clothes and proceed at the second bathroom.

*Hmmmm... I think I'm approaching near at her house!* you thought.

---

"I wonder where Zelo is.......Ah! This is so unfair! I want to borrow his skateboard!" daehyun pouted. "Ah pabo! You will see him later, borrow it later" Youngjae said. "I haven't seen Soo Min for 2 days, did Zelo said something?" Himchan asked. "No...Probably she is just resting and Zelo brought her some food the last time..I guess she is recovering from her cold disease" Bang Yongguk explained.

"She better needs to recover because we don't have a loud cheerer for us at dance competition" Youngjae said. "Aish hyung" Jongup hitted him softly.

"Come on, let's go home too..I'm feeling hungry now" Daehyun took his bag and walked. "Wait for us!" the other boys shouted.

Your aunt is calling, you quickly answered it "Yobosaeyo, Aunt! I was not able to call you..I don't have phone bill yet" you said. "Yeah, how are you? How is Soo Min?" she asked. You paused "Aunt...The surgery went well but...she is currently in comatose.." you explained.

"Boh? Are you sure? Aigoo" your aunt was about to faint from the news. "Relax aunt...She is still alive...but in a heavy sleep" you sadly said. "What will happen to her? Oh my God..." your aunt is so worried. "You don't have any companion there...And she is not in good state..Ottoke?" she asked. "Aunt...I'm gonna stay here for awhile.." you said.

"Then where are you living?" she asked. "At Soo Min's house.." you replied. "If I had a chance to ask the boss I will visit Soo Min..But...The boss is strict enough" she explained. "It's fine, I can handle everything.." you comfort her. "I will always call you, arasso?" she asked.

You teary nodded. *But...I'm still afraid..I can do this* you thought.

Zelo is done having a bath.

You keep walking going at Soo Min's house. *Is it here?* you wondered. You sighed of a relief and it's at Soo Min's house already. You are finding the key under the carpet *She is so careless! What if thieves found this key?!* you can't stop scolding her for that.

You slowly opened the door. *Wah, it's so clean...* you looked around, but something is weird because you can hear an odd sound. Your eyes widened "Is anyone here?" you asked nervously.

You proceed walking and closed the door *Or Soo Min left something?* you wondered. 

Zelo is drying his hair using a hairdyer, so that's why there is a noise. You slowly walked around *There is someone here..Omg, I dont like to die early too* you thought.

Zelo noticed a noise too *Soo Min is back?* he wondered. "Who is there? Answer!" you said. *What Soo Min is talking about?* Zelo asked himself.

You approached at the bathroom's door because you spotted the light there. *Let me just go out* Zelo thought and opened the door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysoOq3PKtg (Hateful Person - Beast)

You are infront of the door and your jaw dropped from shock. Your heart burst out because you are really shocked. Zelo seemed to not be give attention because he knows it's Soo Min.

"Soo Min-ah Mianhae, I was calling you a while ago but you are not answering it" Zelo said. You are dumbfounded *I-It..It's the Zelo oppa.....?* you thought.

 

[A/N]: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! OMG!!

CLICK ----> SUPPORT THIS FANFIC!!