Without Knowing

The Uncommitted Twin

B.A.P surronded you "Relax Soo Min, it's not entirely your fault" Himchan said. "She is just drunk, she didn't realized what she's saying" Younjae comforted. "Drunk people always says the truth" you blurted. You remembered that line from a book. You slightly pushed Zelo when he hugged you, "I'm tired." you said and walked away too. You walked and passed B.A.P, you waved at them. "Take care" Zelo shouted. 

You walked slowly, as if you are carrying a heavy thing with you. As you open the door of your house, you sat on the sofa and relaxed for abit. *Younha.... said that to Soo Min? She.... even blame my twin sister because Zelo has no feelings for her* you thought. *But what if.... Zelo likes her too?* you added. You stood up and barge into your bedroom, "That shouldn't happen, Soo Min is for Zelo....And..." you can't stop to be confused of everything.

---

Zelo walked with his hyungs, "What happened to Younha? to you? and Soo Min?" Jongup asked. "Yeah and Soo Min seemed to be upset." Yongguk said. "Or Younha confessed to you?" Daehyun tried to guess. "Bingo" Zelo answered. "Woah, Junhong. Girls keep chasing you everywhere, but still. You are a young boy" Daehyun patted his shoulders. "Guys you all know that Zelo has no time for girls, we all know that.. But except for Soo Min" Yongguk laughed.

"Soo Min seemed to be sad, from Younha's harsh words" Zelo said. "Go comfort her" Younjae offered. "But I guess, she is already sleeping now.." Zelo added. "Soo Min is... stressed lately.." Younjae blurted. The boys looked at him, "How did you know?" Himchan asked. "It's just.. her facial expression... It's just... she looked really tired." Younjae said 

"And Zelo. I can see that you are no longer mad when we always joke you to Soo Min" Younjae added while calculating his expressions. Zelo jaw dropped, he looked on his hyungs "Ah, hyung what are you talking about?" Zelo just laughed awkwardly on the situation. The boys where just smirking at him, he stopped "W-what?" zelo asked. 

"We all know Younjae never says wrong, he always read about psychology" Yongguk said. They are waiting for Zelo's answer. "I'm just used with that joke already, Guys, Soo Min is just my bestfriend and a little sister to me.. That wont happen" Zelo said. *But why if feels like I hate saying this though* he thought.

"I'm just saying what I can see" Youngjae explained. "Aish" Zelo blurted "My house is here, I guess I need to sleep! I'm really tired" Zelo said and waved at the boys "Yah, Junhong wake up on 3am, we have work" Yongguk almost forgot to inform him. "Boh?! That is so early" Zelo hissed. "Salary or no money?" Yongguk asked him. "Arasso hyung see you after 4 hours" he said and closed the door.

You keep tossing on the bed, you simply can't sleep "Ugh!" you sitted on the bed, opened the lamp at your side and started to read books. "I shouldn't be doing this right now...." you missed Canada. "What should I do with Soo Min's friend? I'm scared at the fact that I'm Soo Yeon and not Soo Min" you near bang your head into the wall. Suddenly you reminded of Zelo. "And I'm always with a stranger" you almost had tantrums.

*I always need to guide and protect Zelo for Soo Min...* you thought. You started reading a book as you fall asleep.

"Zelo oppa! I love you arasso? I'll be with you...." you said while hugging him. Suprisingly Zelo is the most happiest man on the world "I love you too.. More than anything... I'll be on your side, whatever happens... Soo Min" he said while hugging you.

You suddenly woke up from the dream, your eyes were wide open. "S-soo Min....?" you are shocked. You noticed that you keep dreaming different things and it's all related to Zelo "What that Guy did to me?" you scoffed and closed your eyes again. Because for you, it's feels like a nightmare when you heard he is calling your twin's name.

---

3am. The boys met at the garage "We will be going in Japan right now" Yongguk said. "J-jeongmal?!!" Zelo brightened. "Woah that was so unexpected though" Himchan said. "That's why we are obliged to come here early, we will be importing money from Osaka and give it to the boss" Yongguk explained. The boys were ready and went at the port to travel going Japan. *I didn't even informed Soo Min.. I didn't know* Zelo thought.

Morning, you woke up and it's Sunday. Your daily work is to go and visit Soo Min at the hospital and keep those words "Soo Min please wake up...". You also went at the bank to take some money from your aunt for Soo Min's hospital fees, it's a sunny day and you didn't saw Zelo nor talked to him. You decided to visit him at home, you slowly knocked on the door. You never went there by yourself, so you are nervous. As the door opened, you spotted an ahjumma. You startled *Did I just went in a wrong house?" you looked around. "Soo Min!" the ahjumma hugged you.

You got shocked *She knows..me?* you thought. "You never visit here anymore, what is the problem my dear?" she asked while she patted your shoulder. "Zelo is not here" she said and released the hug *Probably Zelo's mom* you thought and smiled. "How are you umma? I missed you so much" you said as if you are really close to her.

"Come here inside and eat" she offered. It's your first time going inside at Zelo's house, it's pretty neat because of his mom "Here, I cooked some of your favorite dishes" his mom said. You smiled *Soo Min's favorite*. His mom opened the TV and began to eat with you.

"You look so pretty" she said. You looked up "Thank you.." you replied. "I heard that you are doing good in school now" she said.  You looked up once again "Where... did you heard that?" you asked with respect. "Ofcourse, Zelo always talked about you to me" she laughed. *R-really?* you brightened. "Yeah, Umm.. my grades went higher.. I'm helping Junhong too" you said. "Ohh.. Thank you, I didn't know that you are interested with studying, you are always at the lowest with Zelo before" his mom said.

"I woke up from reality" you laughed. You ate deliciously with his mom, it's a great feeling for you... which you can't explain. "For today's world news, A huge amount of money was stoled from the bank at Osaka, Japan. It's said that Japanese are related as suspect but Police are still investigating further evidence" the TV roared as you watch. "Hm... Poor Japan" his mom said. "They would eventuallly decrease their economic growth" you said.

---

"Are the money at the port already?" Yongguk asked at the Japanese. "We didn't even moved." Jongup said. "Bring this to the boss" the japanese said. "We should inform Teen Top and then... They will talk to the boss" Yongguk figured. "Where do they get these boxes of money?" Zelo was so confused. They sailed going back to Seoul, South Korea. "Guys I'm still confused! We didn't even do a hardwork but why we get high salary? Our salary is like 2 months salary of a bartender" Jongup said.

"We don't know, but for all we know.. We are not doing anything bad" Himchan said. Zelo looked at the sea "Guys, but the boss never appeared to us even once.. Teen top always received and give it on the boss" Zelo explained.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! B.A.P is in trouble? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!