Sorry

The Uncommitted Twin

You looked at Woojae with a 'clueless' expression. He smiled at you, and as your reaction, you gross out not because of his smile but because you thought of him as a weirdo. "H-how can I start?" Woojae said shyly and looked at Zelo. His eyes are signing Zelo to leave, Zelo didn't want to leave but there is no choice of it. You wanted to stop Zelo from going away but you can't make it...

Zelo went inside the classroom while you stayed outside wondering what the Woojae guy wants. You looked at him again, "What do you need from me?" you asked with respect. Woojae slightly spazzed with your voice, you looked at him weirdly. "I-I... just wanted to give you this" Woojae said while handing you a red rose. You are some kind of shocked because you didn't wait for that. 

Without knowing, you accepted the red rose from him. "Thanks" you simply replied. Woojae widened his eyes, he couldn't believe that you received the rose from him. Zelo saw everything secretly, he felt so envious and happy at the same time. Flashbacks went into him, when Soo Min hitted Woojae with the bouquet of flowers before "Yuck! You ! I hate you! Ugly flowers!" Soo Min shouted while hitting Woojae. "I'm sorry" Woojae looked down and never gave Soo Min flowers.

But today, Woojae is so brightened.. He felt he is on heaven when you accepted and give 'thanks' to him. He is entirely speechless, you also smelled the flower.. You saw him being uncomfortable "What is the problem?" you asked. "U--Uhmm.... Thanks for accepting it" Woojae said and run away from you. He is so happy and can't face you anymore from embarassment. You looked clueless "T-Thanks again oh?" you shouted to him.

Woojae heard it and almost fainted from hapiness. You scratched your head and went inside the classroom, Zelo looked at you as you pass by *Really an angel* he softly smiled while he looks into you. You put the rose at the table with the books, you smiled how it was grown well. Your girl classmates approched you, "Who gave you that?" they asked. "Oh? Ummm..." you couldn't say the name because you didn't even ask. You saw a card 'Have a great day' -Kim Woojae and heard Zelo calling him like that. "Woojae.." you said.

The girls gasped "Really? I thought you hated him?" a girl asked. *Hate?* you thought and remembered Soo Min *Oh yeah, I'm SooYeon* you added. Zelo started listening on the conversation. "Um... I need to accept it, he gave it to me.. so..." you answered. The girls couldn't believe "That's a big wow for you Soo Min, you are incredible! For a nerd like him" the girl said.

Zelo couldn't believe his hearing, you totally change. *I did that because he really gave me that.. I should appreaciate it..Not for Soo Min's sake* you thought and smiled at them. "I remember you also hitted him and created a big fuss at the campus" the other girl said. The girls laughed, you wanted to disagree on them...*Did Soo Min did that?!* you asked to yourself. You couldn't answer anything to them, good thing the teacher arrived "Students" the teacher shouted. Your classmates runed and went to their own seats.

"Do this seatwork and I will announce the homeworks later" the teacher said, you get focused with the lesson. After classes, you planned to find the Woojae guy. You felt really sorry for him... And apologize as Soo Min to him. Zelo noticed you being lost "Hey where are you going?" Zelo asked while grinning. You gasped from his voice, "Um... Somewhere.." you replied.

"Can I come?" he asked. "Maybe I'm going to meet Minzy.." you lied but you suppose to meet her. "Ow... Arasso, Gonna find my hyungs then.." Zelo pouted. You smiled, "See you around then" you said.

You walked alone the corridors and spotted him, you brightened called him awkwardly. "Hey!" you waved. He saw and widened his eyes. He quickly went out the classroom "W-what-what are you do-ing here?" he asked. "Can we talk for awhile?" you offered. His classmates were watching you with wide eyes open, they are slightly shocked. "Y-yeah why not?" Woojae scratched his head. You grinned and went at the garden.

"Sorry for disturbing you" you said. "No it's really fine" Woojae replied. You wanted to start, "Erm.. Woojae..I'm here to apologize to you" you gulped and said. He looked at you with disbelief "R-really?" he asked. You nodded "I'm sorry for my harshness before... I should reflect.." you said and looked down. "It's fine Soo Min.." he said softly. You looked up. "Thanks.." you said. "I can't belief you apologize.. And I heard you are now doing good in class" he said. You smiled "Tss I was just focusing now in my studies" you replied.

After having a conversation with him, you went inside the campus and saw Zelo, you silently gasped. "What was that?" he asked. You got shock and felt guilty.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! please comment and subscribe!! :*