Urgent Message

The Uncommitted Twin

"What's with that expression.." Zelo lowered his face abit near you. "I said, Keep laughing...It suits you" he added. You don't know how you felt when he said those words, he gave a positive sign to be happy afterall. You softly hit him "I forgive you" you muttered while saying it. Zelo grinned and he was so happy "I'm really sorry...But Soo Min you really misunderstood..I didn't brought you there because we had a decision..I really wanted to go out with you" he said with embarrassment.

*I just wanted to protect Soo Min... I don't want her to get hurt by you* you thought and chuckled. "I said, it was nothing..I was really tired at school" you explained. You ate with him the cupcakes he bought "Ahh..I'm feeling that I have high sugar intake on my body! I should stop eating those stuffs" zelo touched his stomach.

You looked at him and stopped eating the cupcake "How is your bruise on your stomach?" you carefully asked. Zelo smiled "It's recovering and mom scolded me from that..She didn't knew that I was bitten" he said. You frowned "I always tell you to don't fight with them and control your temper!" you scolded him too and bite on the cupcake.

Zelo pinched your cheeks "You are so cute while scolding..so funny" he said and relax on the sofa. You hitted him softly "Aish" you only replied and watch TV. "You are improving to your studies, teach me one time! We are having our exams next month" zelo pouted. You looked at him and smiled "Why not? One time let's study!" you seemed to be interested when it comes to studying.

Zelo's eyes popped out his eyes "Jeongmal? I never seen you being interested with studying! Yeah Soo Min study more.. Do you know that I'm so proud of you?" he asked. You started listening to him.

"You are so loud and noisy then suddenly..You are turning in to a mature lady..Maybe because your birthday is approaching? And!!!... you are growing older! You are not my little sis anymore" zelo said and stick his tongue out. You laughed "But oppa! I'm not!" you felt guilty, and suddenly acted like a slighty childish attitude. You went near him "Oppa......Don't say that..I'm still your little sister.." you acted childish and pouted. Zelo noticed it "Now, you came back to your senses" zelo said. 

You smiled. "Oppa! would you like some ramen? I'll cook!" You offered cheerfully. "Nah..I'm really stuffed from the cupcakes..It's fine.." he replied. *I'm totally disgust of my cute side, gross* you sighed. You are not that hungry too and decided to just eat snacks with him. 

You are busy laughing with him watching 'Hello Baby' of SHINee. "Woah.. Yoogeun is so cute.." you squealed from cuteness. Same as for Zelo, "You should be spazzing to Taemin right?" he asked. You paused and remembered the strange guy poster on Soo Min's room *I think it's him..* you thought "Yeah I love Taemin! He is cuter than the kid!" you fakely squealed. "Aish..aish...That Taemin guy has no talent at all!" Zelo is trying to make you pissed off. You shrugged "Yah! He is a member of a boyband group! Ofcourse he has talents!" you scolded him. *And I'm never sure that he is from a boyband..oppss..* you thought.

"I know" Zelo looked down. *I should watch SHINee videos from now on..and be cautious* you nervously thought. Zelo's handphone ringed and receive a group text. "Where are you guys, please come at our meeting place (practice room), there is something urgent." each member received this message from the leader Yongguk.

He looked at you. "I need to leave Soo Min, Yongguk hyung is calling us for a meeting..That's rare.." he said. "Really? But it's already night..Arasso please take care" you replied. Zelo smiled at you "Goodnight" he said straight. You giggled "Arasso! Go home early!" you demanded.

Without the two of you noticing, you keep caring for each other. You closed the door and made your homeworks, your aunt called.

"Soo Yeon! Are you sleeping? I missed you...It's morning here" she said. You brightened "Aunt! I'm fine! How about you?" you asked. "Don't worry about me, Soo Yeon.. You look cheerful, did you made friends?" she asked. "Not, actually aunt..I'm friends Soo Min's friends" you giggled a bit. "Really? Nice to hear that....Soo Min is still in comatose?" aunt asked.

You nodded, "I keep visiting her in hospital... But there are no signs of waking up.." you said and sighed from sadness.

---

Zelo went inside the practice room on the garage area, they are not yet complete "I went here by using skateboard, Anyeong hyung" zelo waved at Yongguk. "Where have you been?" yongguk asked. "To Soo Min's house.." zelo replied *And I wanted to stay there for abit! aish hyung* he thought. "How is she? She looks tired" Yongguk said.

"She forgived me hyung..." zelo explained everything to him. 

"You stupid bastard, how could you do that to Soo Min!" Yongguk said. "Hyung! I didn't made a bet with them...They just said that to make me pissed-off" zelo answered. "They were like that because you are only alone...You know without us (B.A.P)" Yongguk explained. "Yah, where are the other boys?" zelo curiously asked. "They are picking the rascals" Yongguk replied.

"Who?" zelo asked. "Teen Top sh*ts" He answered. Zelo hissed "So, I'm gonna meet the Chunji guy who beat me.." zelo was pissed. Yongguk stopped him "Don't to anything, they will come here for a talk" Yongguk added. Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun and Younjae arrived with 'Teen Top'. "They are here" Himchan said. "Nice to meet you leader Yongguk" CAP said and they shaked hands.

They all sitted and Zelo keep glaring at Chunji who punched him and said false things to you before. "What are you looking at?" Chunji asked him. "Stop Chunji" CAP demanded. 

"So, we are here to talk about the work offer by us and the leader group" CAP said. B.A.P started listening quietly, Yongguk and Himchan was the focused one. "So, your main job here is to receive millions of money from the different countries..And we will explain further.." CAP said. 

"So, that's easy" Daehyun said. "We will help for a little.." Chunji smirked. "The thing is.....No one should know about this, your parents, your close friends" L.joe explained. "We don't own this plans..." Chanjo blurted.

Yongguk is overthinking "Are you sure that this is safe and no harm for us?" he asked. "Yes, it's legal and safe for you guys" CAP said.

*Or not* CAP thought and smirked.

 

[a/n]: B.A.P will have a work?  STAY TUNED and thanks for reading! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I THINK I MIGHT HIATUS FOR ABIT PLEASE BARE WITH ME, because I might lose internet :( URGENT HAPPENING.

UPVOTE <--- please click :) :) :)