It's Not Like That!

The Uncommitted Twin

[your language speaking with Myungsoo is on English]

"Kim... Myungsoo..." you called his name without knowing. "Soo Yeon, is it you?" Myungsoo tried to recall your face. He never saw you wearing cute type of clothes, he chuckled and grinned "Maybe you are Soo Yeon's twin but I realize your face.. It's soft and kind" he said.

You let him inside your house, he looked around. You blinked, "Anyeong sunbae.. What brings you here? How did you know I'm already here in Seoul?" you asked. You sitted and offered him some green tea, "I'm here for vacation and for you.." he said and laughed.

"Sunbae! You look so weird" you snorted. "It's nice seeing you again, Hmmm.. I have something for you" he said. He went on his luggage and find a box, "It's from your aunt and me" he said and gave the box. You gasped from the size of the box, "How..How this fit in?" you asked.

"It's like I went in Seoul to bring all of these to you.." he said. You looked at him and opened it, it's new books from your aunt and chocolates from him "Woah, I really wanted new book series to start with.. And chocolates! Wow sunbae! You are the best" you said. Myungsoo suddenly paused from your reaction, "Are you sure that you are Soo Yeon?" he suddenly asked, you smiled "It's me.." you answered.

"You look happy and now.. with bright personality, how come?" he asked. You focused with his words, it's real.. You've changed from the time you left Canada in a good way, you knew the answer to it "Zelo" you blurted it without knowing, "Hmm? Zelo?" Myungsoo was clueless, you cupped your mouth "Umm.. Nothing I mean Jellies.. You know? They are colorful" you lied and felt stupid for the explanation. "Whatever Soo Yeon, But you really changed.. really really good" he said and sipped on the green tea.

"Are you happy here? Are you doing good? Is there any problem?" he asked. You narrowed your eyes to him and wonder why he acts like this, "Wae? Oppa! You ask so many things" you hissed and giggled. "I'm here because your aunt said so" he explained. You stopped "My aunt..?" you wondered, "She is really worried about you being alone in Seoul... So, I'm having vacation here and plus!! I'm gonna watch over you" he said. You stood up and took more biscuits "But I'm actually doing fine here.. And... I have friends and companions to be with.. There is no problem.." you said while serving the biscuits.

"It's better if I see it personally, so me and aunt can be sure" he insisted. You didn't have worries about being alone and hurted by anyone, but Myungsoo dosen't know that you are pretending to be your twin sister. "Oppa, where will you be leaving?" you asked, "I will leave on a hotel near the bus station, so well... We might meet sometime" he said. "Have a good stay in Seoul, when are be touring around? With whom?" you asked.

"I have my personal tour guide, come with me if you wish to" he offered. "I just came from touring around Seoul... So, it's fine" you said. Myungsoo stood up and he was bidding a farewell "I'm gonna visit the hotel, if you need something.. Call me" he said and gave a card to you. "Thank you L..sunbae.. I'll visit you if ever" you said and smiled. He smirked and left.

You fall on the sofa "What I'm gonna do now?!?! I'm sure that Myungsoo will found out and!! He might think that I'm not using my brain or I'm just plain crazy!!" you threw tantrums alone. Your phone ringed and stopped from panicking. 

While B.A.P is sailing on their way to Busan, everyone stayed with their phones and have conversations with their special ones while Zelo for your response patiently.

"Oppa! Where are you? Don't catch cold arasso?!" you texted him back. Until you lay on your bed, you are still texting with him. "Go sleep tight and have sweetdreams love.. I have to work now" he texted back. You smiled and put your handphone on the table, you slept.

---

It's time for school and woke up early and prepare, you received a text from Zelo that they already arrived to Seoul, he said that they will go at school with no sleep. You proceed walking alone outside instead, you are on the bus stop waiting for the bus.

Myungsoo stretch his arms out near the window and suddenly paused when he saw you wearing school uniform. "Boh? Is that Soo Yeon?" he wondered and dressed up. He went out to stalk you, he spotted you riding the bus, he runed to catch up. He used sunglasses and scarf to cover his face, he noticed your pokerface with korean school uniform, he slightly chuckled.

After minutes, you hop-off the bus with Myungsoo without knowing. B.A.P was standing there, Myungsoo hid but watches you. "Oppa!!!" you shouted and runed towards to Zelo, Myungsoo is extremely confused *Wait, maybe it's her twin sister.. I'm confused!* he thought.

Zelo hugged you happily, you suddenly hitted him softly "Oppa! Look at your panda eyes! Even you sunbaes! You all look like zombies from your eyebags!" you almost scolded them. "We need to go work or else.." Jongup said. Minzy arrived too "Ayo! Soo Min!" Minzy greeted you.

*Soo--what?!* Myungsoo is dumbfounded, "Kaja" you said and walked with them. Myungsoo facepalm *And what Soo Yeon's aunt says that her twin sister is in comatose? It's clearly not Soo Yeon* he thought. He tried to stalk more inside the campus without the guard noticing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjRbUygSHI (Don't think you're alone - Kim Bo Kyung)

As you walk with them into the corridors, some girls keep glaring you badly.. You felt uncomfortable too and you felt this for the first time here in Soo Min's school. "Pssh, she is only bestfriends with Zelo for her to take advantage of confessing easily" a girl blurted from the side.

You stopped from her words and narrowed his eyes to her, you are hurted from her words that she is affecting your own sister, you wanted to approach her and say things to her.. But Zelo grabbed your wrist and stopped you, he tighten up his hand to you.

"Yah! Don't say anything when you don't know anything!" Minzy shouted to the girl. You have your teary eyes, Youngjae quickly approached you and ask if you are okay. You walked with them leaving and went inside the classroom, Zelo calmed you down "It's nothing, relax... She is stating false.. and you know that.." he said. You looked at him, "It's fine..." you simply replied. 

Classes started and you couldn't focus on the lessons, Myungsoo is watching over the small window to see you. After classes you headed with Minzy and Zelo on the cafeteria, suddenly a painful heavy weight of tomato hitted you at the back. You winced in pain and slightly fell to Minzy, Zelo narrowed his eyes to those who did it "YAH!" Zelo roared and helped you.

"You don't have to hurt Younha like this!!" a friend of Younha shouted. "Stop this!" Younha tried to block her friend. Minzy approached the girl "What is your problem?!" she screamed and hissed from everything happened to you since morning. "I tried to stop her but she didn't stop" Younha said and runed to you.

Zelo approached the "Don't you ever to that to her!" his husky voice roared over the place. The girl runed "Zelo oppa! It's fine" you said.

"How can you be fine? Does it hurts?" he asked. You simply nodded, "Let's visit the clinic" he said, but you insisted "But it's fine.. It's just a bruise.. My bones are fine" you tried to convince him. He calmed and sitted, "I'm sorry Soo Min.. This is all because of me" he said.

"No oppa, it's fine" you answered.

You walked at the corridor alone because Zelo had practice for basketball. Suddenly someone grabbed you outside the garden. You wanted to shout from shockness, but Myungsoo cupped your mouth "It's L" he said, you calmed and a tear fell on your cheeks, he quickly wiped it.

"You lied to me" he said. You face is blank, "You said that you are doing fine here... What I can see?" he asked. "Oppa, this is the first time, I promise you" you tried to explain. He hugged you, "Cry it out Soo Yeon, but you don't have to lie.." he said. You cried more, "B-but I was not lying.. You came in a wrong time.. It's not like that!" you said.

"It's because of that guy?" he asked. You stopped.

 

[a/n]: Hiii!! Thanks God I managed to update today, because I'm really busy.. But then, I did it for you exovers!! hehe <3

Please comment and subscribe!!

Please upvote too: ClickHere