We Are In Trouble

The Uncommitted Twin

Zelo widened his eyes in terror, he felt anxious and nervous about the news on TV. "Oppa, Gwenchana?" you asked. He looked at you, "Soo Min, I'll go at the garage and talk with the boys arasso? Excuse me.." Zelo said while he looks into your eyes. You quickly nodded, "Oppa... Come back.. arasso?" you asked. He slightly smiled "For you.." he said.

You blushed from his words, and he left. *What ever is their problem.. I hope it's not that bad* you thought and looked at the TV, you felt clueless. Zelo walked going at the garage where B.A.P hang out, good thing he spotted his Yongguk hyung, "Hyung" he called him.

"Oh, what happened Junhong? Did you rest already?" he asked. Zelo sitted down, "I don't know if I'm wrong or something.. But do you think we are in trouble with our job?" he went straight to the point. Yongguk paused and looked at him, "Why is there any problem?" he asked. Zelo looked at him "We just watched with Soo Min news, then it's reported about stealing huge amount of money and guns at the places we went" Zelo explained.

"Wait.. Are you sure?" Yongguk asked. Youngjae arrived, "Yow, you guys are finally back! Where are the others?" he hi-fied with Zelo and sitted next to him. "We are fine, I think the other boys are still resting" Yongguk explained. Youngjae patted Zelo's shoulder "And this rascal isn't resting? Yah, did you visit Soo Min already?" he asked.

"Yeah.." Zelo answered. "Okay about the news.. Are sure Zelo?" Yongguk asked. "About what?" Youngjae is clueless too. "It's about our job.. Let's search on internet instead" Zelo said. Yongguk took his Ipad and scrolled into the news. He keeps on scrolling and finally he saw it.

His eyes widened from terror, "Y-eah.. You are right Junhong...." Yongguk lost his mind. Zelo gulped, "Call the other boys" Yongguk demanded. "Wait let me read" Youngjae said and borrowed the Ipad. "This is something serious.. I mean where we went..." Youngjae said. "Darn it" Yongguk hissed.

"I knew something is wrong, we quickly believe to Teen Top.. Sh*t" Yongguk added. Zelo is silent and keeps on thinking. "So, we are wanted" he said. Yongguk face palmed, "We need to met those jerks" he said furiously. "How..can we practice for the upcoming dance competition? By now..We should practice.." Zelo said. "I don't know...I really don't know" Yongguk is stressed.

Daehyun, Jongup and Himchan arrived. "What's the fuss? I was sleeping" Daehyun asked while scratching his head. "We are in trouble.. It's about our job" Youngjae informed and gave the Ipad to Himchan. 

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Himchan asked and read the article. He looked up "But.. Maybe this news is just a coincidence" he said. "We need to be sure and we need to talk to Teen Top" Yongguk said. The boys stood up and followed Yongguk. He is on a phone conversation "Jerk, meet us at the basketball court" Yongguk said to CAP.

After talking with Yongguk "B.A.P wants to talk to us, what do they need?" CAP was wondering. "Let's meet them.." Ricky said.

After minutes, B.A.P arrived on the said place and waited for Teen Top. When they arrived, B.A.P stood up and faced them. "What do you guys want?" L.joe asked, "We want to talk about our job. The job you wanted us to do" Yongguk said with his deep voice.

"Are you sure that it's safe? Or you wanted trouble?" Himchan looked at CAP from head to toe. CAP smirked "Come on, we are just recruiters.. We find someone to work.. But we don't own that job" he explained. Yongguk grab CAP's collar "Then who?!" he asked furiously. "We can't say it to you" CAP pushed his hands out of his shirt. "Yes, we admit.. Your job is a dangerous one, you work for someone! You guys are in danger" Chunji said.

The boys were crushed by the words. Himchan approached Chunji and punched him, he fell and his lip bleed. Zelo hissed "What have you done to us?" he asked and gritted his teeth from anger. "Don't blame on us, we were forced to put you on this job!" Chanjo explained.

"Why did you do that? Are you dumb?! You are also wanted!! You know that?" Jongup nailed his words to him. The boys are so angry about the incident, they couldn't believe that they are fooled by them. "We will report you to the police!" Yongguk shouted and punch CAP.

The boys started hitting and giving violence to each other. "Run!!" CAP demanded on his other members, they runed and escape quickly to B.A.P. "Come back here! You little jerks!" Yongguk shouted. Zelo sitted down on the groud. They are heavily breathing, feeling depressed and angry. "Sh*t flows" Zelo said and threw tantrums, "What are we going to do?" Daehyun asked.

"Guys, we are victim.." Youngjae said. "I think Youngjae is right.." Himchan said. "We need to report this quickly" Yongguk said. "They are not even paying us from our previous work" Jongup hissed. The boys stood up and went at the garage and planned what to do, they didn't want to work illegally.

---

"What is the plan for them to stay on that job?" L.joe asked. Teen Top are thinking for a plan, "We need.. to scare them..Not actually them, but one can." CAP said. Chunji found a brilliant idea, "We don't know anyone close to B.A.P right?" he asked. The boys brightened and start listening to him. "We will use Zelo's girl..." Chunji smirked, the boys are amuzed with his plan "You rascal with bright idea! Nice one" Ricky said. "Do you know where she lives?" CAP asked.

Chunji remembered the place of your house when he brought you from the hiphop club. "Yes.." Chunji answered. "Come, we need to finish this.. Or else they will report this on police and we will die at the jail too" CAP said. They headed on your neighborhood without anyone knowing. "Where is the house?" CAP asked to Chunji. "There" he pointed. It's already midnight, you closed the windows.

Someone doorbelled, you heard it from your bedroom upstairs. *Hmmm? Zelo returned?* you thought and stood up to check. You slowly tried hearing outside but it's silent, "Junhong?" you asked. You opened the door and it's Teen Top, your eyes widened in terror.. "You are surronded, don't move!" CAP said with his scary voice, you started being afraid.

 

a/n: thanks for reading!! Please comment and subscribe!! :)

Upvote? :D --> Click me