Keep Distance

The Uncommitted Twin

"Who are you?" Zelo asked once again. You appeared from them quietly, "Hello, I'm L" Myungsoo answered. Zelo turned back to you "Do you know him?" he asked. You nodded and gulped at the moment "Umm.. L... What's up?" you greeted awkwardly in Korean language. Myungsoo blinked and and spoke in Korean too "I'm fine" Myungsoo answered.

There is a weird atmosphere between Zelo and Myungsoo, you brought out the teapot "Drink as you wish" you offered to them. You seated right next to Zelo, "Zelo oppa don't worry, he is my friend" you explained. Zelo looked at you, "I haven't seen him before" Zelo answered. You chuckled, "He stayed in Canada for the past years, he is having a vacation here" you stated. Zelo stood up and offered his hand for a friendly hand shake. "I'm Zelo, Soo Min's man" he said, Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to him "Nice to meet you" he replied.

"Soo Min, I already received a good at the office.. I just got a cool news from the boss in Canada and said that I'm qualified" Myungsoo shared. You are happy for him, "Really? That's good!!" you praised, Zelo looked at you without noticing "Really bro? Congrats" Zelo said awkwardly.

"Soo Min can join me too, you will be qualified too" Myungsoo stated. You caught Zelo looking at you, "Ahh.. Sunbae, I don't wanna go Canada" you said and pretended to be Soo Min, Myungsoo looked at Zelo "You? After graduating, what are you planning?" he asked.

Zelo's mood turned into a disaster, he felt embarrassed and small about himself. Zelo's job? Working illegally for someone who is dangerous, he already knew that Myungsoo is successful with his current life as he saw from his clothing, the way he talks.. He is genius. 

"I guess I need to leave" Zelo said while looking at his wristwatch. "W-why? Do you have practice?" you asked. "You can stay here, there is no problem with me" Myungsoo stood up and approached him, Zelo hissed "I have a dance practice, it's for next dance battle championship" he said and opened the door.

You stood up and grab his wrist softly "See you later.." you said. Zelo paused and turned back to you, and nodded without saying a word. He walked away, you sighed "He was in a good mood, what happened?" you asked. Myungsoo sat on the sofa "He is feeling sad when he saw me.. I can see it from his eyes" Myungsoo stated.

You always believed to Myungsoo, "He is afraid to lose you" he casually said to you. "You don't have to ask about his job to him.." you said. Myungsoo flipped his newspaper, "Does he have a problem about his job?" he asked. "Yes.. But let's don't talk about that" you said.

"Be my tour guide for awhile" he blurted. You went clueless "I want you to eat at the famous restaurants here in Seoul" he said. "N-now?" you asked. He nodded, "I just ate my breakfast.." you said. "There is no problem" Myungsoo said.

You went at your bedroom to dress up, you fixed the bed and went down. "Are you sure you want me to be your tour guide?" you asked. "I only know you here in Seoul" he answered and stood up. "Let's go" he said and smiled.

While walking on the busy streets of Seoul, everyone is squealing and spazzing about Myungsoo with his sunglasses. "Oh.. He is so cute!!" the girl shouted. "Are they really like that?" Myungsoo whispered to you, "Yeah, because if Zelo oppa and I walks, girls keeps on squealing" you explained.

"Why are they squealing like that?" he is curious. "Because you look like a flower boy, just like Junhong" you whispered back. He laughed "We arrived" Myungsoo said while checking his Seoul 'map'. You noticed it's a gourmet restaurant "Are you sure sunbae?" you asked.

He smiled, "Yeah I want to eat my lunch here" he said.

You seated on a wooden-gold like chair while the waiter gave the menu. You are shocked with the price, "Sunbae, this is so pricey" you said. "It's fine, my treat" he replied.

As you stare at Myungsoo, he is so angel-like man from heaven. But then you realized it's not like before anymore.... Before, you used to have butterflies when you look at him, but suddenly feelings changes, it's not him anymore. You admitted to yourself that he is your inspiration and your secret crush before. *Everything changes* you thought.

"I choose this" you pointed at the menu, Myungsoo smiled and started ordering. 

After the delicious gourmet food you ate with Myungsoo, you are fully stuffed. "Thanks for coming with me, I wish to come here before when I was in Canada" he explained. "I would do anything for my friend ofcourse" you replied and smiled. You couldn't say NO to someone like Myungsoo, he is your friend and your weakness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4U1RBzW6c (About her - flower boy next door inst. ost)

Yes, your weakness.. You used to see him as a perfect person, you didn't have much time hanging out with him before because some Canadian girls goes with him all the time. You are just set aside quietly, but for you it was fine. "How are your Canadian friends doing?" you asked.

Myungsoo looked up to you, "Do you mean the girls? They are fine, they have their own families" he replied. You remembered how tough they were to you..

"I'm so sorry my questions about Zelo.. It's just I wanna know his background.. I guess he likes you alot" Myungsoo changed the topic, you looked away. "I pity that guy.. He does not know that you are not his bestfriend" Myungsoo said. You looked down, "Sometimes I can't look at him.. I'm feeling a traitor.." you explained.

"What will you do if Soo Min wakes up? Let him go? You will just hurt him" he said. "I know.... Not only him but my sister...." you said with teary voice. "I can't help but think that I'm a bad sister to her" you burst out your tears, Myungsoo approached and comforted you. "But you need to keep distance to him from now on, your sister.... What is her reaction when she knows that you like him too?" Myungsoo asked.

After minutes, you walked with Myungsoo. You are feeling gloomy, "Thank you for today... I'll pray for you" he said. You smile "Please I need your help, goodbye" you replied.

After opening the door, you spot Zelo at home "Where have you been with your so called friend?" he asked seriously. You closed the main door, "He invited me to go at the gourmet restaurant, he has no companion.. So he asked to me come" you replied.

Zelo stood up and approach you "Is he really your friend?" he asked. You frowned "Do you think I'm lying?" you asked back. *Soo Min, it's just... I envy that bastard* he thought. "Is he the reason why are you skeptical with our relationship?" Zelo asked softly. You couldn't believe with his words "Oppa! Are you crazy? Why should I?!" you said and walked out the house.

Zelo face-palmed and punch the wall, you runaway at the basketball court. You spotted Youngjae at the right timing "What happened?" he asked.

"Youngjae sunbae... Should I keep my distance from Zelo? Soo Min is slowly recovering.." you said. Youngjae is shocked "This is a big problem!" he said.

"My opinion is..... you need to... For your heart to heal slowly by slowly... I know you fell for him... but... It's hard for you to fight for this love because.....Soo Min.." Youngjae said. Your heart crashed into pieces, it's reality you are facing right now..

 

[a/n]: Please suscribe!! and comment!! <3 THANK YOU :*