It's Over, It Hurts

The Uncommitted Twin

"But first, please contact him.." you said reffering to Zelo. Myungsoo knows what you feel right now, "What I'm gonna say?" Myungsoo asked, you looked up to him "Say that I'm at number 302(room)" you replied. Myungsoo went out and called the number you gave.

"Who is this?" Zelo answered the phone, "It's me, L.. Soo Min is in the hospital right now because she bumped on a car,she is at room 302.. Please visit her" Myungsoo said. Zelo's voice tremble "Soo..Min..." he called and ran "Yah! Junhong!" Himchan shouted and they followed him. *Not Soo Min...* he thought.

Myungsoo arrived with your private doctor, "I already called Zelo" he said. "Soo Yeon-sshi, are you feeling well?" The doctor asked. You nodded, "Mr. Kang can I request something?" you asked. The doctor listened, "Can you please... Change... our rooms with my twin sister? Can you swap it please?" you begged. Myungsoo was shocked "What are you planning to do?" he said with a serious tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVDDsiyb1U (Love is Like a Snowflake - Nice Guy OST) play while reading!

You started to tear up, "And for those who will visit my twin sister Soo Min.. Please don't mention me to anyone, Don't mention Bae Soo Yeon.. She never existed here" you said with teary voice. "Soo Yeon-ah!" Myungsoo scolded you, the doctor tried to calmed you "Arasso... We will swap your places... We will let Soo Min sleep for awhile" he said.

The doctor left, "Mian.. Myungsoo but I have to end this now.." you said. You looked at the window, they punchured Soo Min to fall asleep. They brought out her bed while the doctor opened the door of your room, you saw Soo min sleeping.. You hold her hands, *Take care of the person I love... He is precious to me* you thought as you look at her. You are transfered to her old room, you can still see her on the tinted-mirror. 

Suddenly you heard a knock to Soo Min's room. He opened the door... "Soo Min-ahh!!" the person you love calls your sister's name, it hurts so much. B.A.P arrived too. Soo Min opened her eyes and saw Zelo, she seated with shocked face.. Soo Min touched Zelo's face *It's Zelo oppa...* she thought, you can see everything.. 

Soo Min started tearing up "Zelo-oppa!!!" she hugged him so tightly. "I miss you so much Zelo oppa!!So much!! It's you!!" she cried, Zelo patted her head "I'm here too Soo Min.. I'm sorry I was late" he said, she release the hug "I'm so happy.." she said.

Your tears couldn't stop falling, your heart is crashed into pieces.. Specially seeing them so close.. "I woke up because of you.. Only you.." Soo Min said. Zelo couldn't stop smiling, "We won.. We won the dance battle!" he said. Soo Min is clueless ofcourse, "R-really? Wow! Chukaeh!" she said. "Are you doing good? Are you injured from the car accident?" Zelo searched. 

Soo Min is very clueless, *Oh, yeah.. Soo Yeon unnie is in Seoul.. I almost forgot........She pretended to be me?* she thought, she is confused. Soo Min jumped infront of Zelo "I'm fine!! see?" she replied.

Myungsoo gave you tissue, you accepted it "But...I love him more...than ever...." you said while looking at them. "I know it hurts for you.." Myungsoo said, "SO MUCH!" you shouted while tears keep falling. Myungsoo hugged you to comfort you. "That's okay Soo Yeon.. Let fate decide..." Myungsoo said. "No... No... He will never see me as myself" you replied.

"I miss him so much..." you said to him. You miss him, even though Zelo is just near you... You miss his smile for you, talking with him.. being with him, and most of all.. His love for you. Right now, he is just a stranger to you, not familiar with your real name.. "It hurts that he dosen't even know my real name" you said.

Youngjae went out the room, he quickly searched your doctor "Excuse me, May I know where Soo Yeon is? Soo Min's twin sister.. I heard she is injured.." he said. The doctor thinks if he will say it to him "I'm Soo Yeon's friend, I know all about her.. Please tell" he said politely.

Suddenly you heard a knock from your door. Myungsoo stood up to open it, "Soo Yeon..." Youngjae saw you, he was shocked. He approached you, tears can't stop falling "Youngjae sunbae... Soo Min woke up.." you said. Youngjae hugged you, "It's fine Soo Yeon.. You should not look on that window.. It will just hurt you.." he said. You cried more, "You won on the battle? How was Zelo?" you asked. Youngjae nodded, "He is really worried about you.. He nearly gave up with the competition to find you.. I feel sorry for you.." Youngjae said.

You looked at the window where Soo Min and Zelo are staying, "Please take care of him.. He didn't even notice the difference between me and Soo Min" you said. 

Youngjae followed where your eyes at, "I believe he will notice sooner..." he said. Youngjae heard the boys calling him from outside "Please take care, I guess I need to leave.. I will visit you" he and bowed to you and Myungsoo.

"Oppa, please stay for awhile..." Soo Min begged Zelo. He didn't joined B.A.P for her. "You know.. I almost gave up dancing on stage because I was worried about you." he said. Soo Min feels weird about his attitude towards her. *I wonder where is Soo Yeon unnie is..* She feels lost and clueless about everything.

You saw Zelo falling asleep, you bitterly smile. It feels like a dream, *I wish I didn't wake up on my dream, Junhong, you changed my life for just a moment. You made my life colorful and not dull as before... You made me smile and laugh, You also taught me how to cherish a simple life.. I can't imagine my life without you anymore... I'm afraid and unprotected now... You and I will never be..I give you to my sister..I hope you'll be happy with her...*

Suddenly your door opened without knocking, you gasped and covered your face with a blanket. You saw it's Soo Min, your twin sister. 

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading!

please comment and subscribe! (I read your comments, I'm really grateful for having a reader like you!) <3