Examined

The Uncommitted Twin

"She might find for me... So please see her" Zelo said to Youngjae. "Yes, I will.." Youngjae said. He is very worried about you, he wants to be by your side. But he suddenly remembered your words 'You are annoying' and looked down "Junhong! We are about to sail away" himchan said. Zelo followed Himchan's instruction and went inside the yacht.

---

You woke up and stretch your body. It's early in morning, you planned to eat some corn flakes because you were never used to eat the common heavy Korean breakfast. "This is tasty" you said and felt it's a good day today! You zipped your bag, closed the lights and headed outside. The sun hasn't rise up yet and there is a cold breeze, you suddenly thought of Zelo. *Is..he coming..?" you thought.

But suddenly, you remembered the incident yesterday and lose hope. "I guess it's not a good day" you said and took a deep breathe and walked going at the school, alone. After minutes, you arrived at school and didn't spot Zelo's hyungs. You scratched your head with confused look.

You went inside the classroom and Zelo is not there, you seated down in your place. You felt empty and unsecured without him, you are actually very worried about him. *He...is so affected.. with my words..I'm very sorry* you looked down and felt like a stupid.

The teacher arrived and he haven't arrived yet. *Where is heee?* you nervously thought. You remembered that the teacher gave homeworks. *Hmm, I have an idea* you thought and took a paper and a pen. You tried to follow Zelo's handwritting and do his homeworks.

*Not bad though...* you smiled at your handwriting which you followed from Zelo. "President, please collect the homeworks" the teacher demanded on the class' president.

You finished writting for Zelo and submitted it, same as for your homework. The teacher looked at you, "Bae Soo Min-sshi, where is Choi Junhong-sshi?" he asked to you. "He can't attend the class, teacher.. But he made his homeworks and gave it to me.." you explained and lied. "Oh, that's good.." the teacher said. *I'm really very sorry Junhong..* you thought and smiled as he always say.

It's lunch time and you headed at the canteen alone... You tried to ask to your schoolmates if they saw B.A.P "Umm, Youngjae-oppa attended the class today.. But Himchan our classmate.. No.." a girl said. "Thanks" you bowed and seated. You spotted Youngjae, "Oppa!!" you waved and brightened. Youngjae and his girlfriend approached you. "Hey, why are you alone?" Youngjae asked.

"Where is Zelo-oppa?!" you asked to him. "Ummm...." Youngjae cant say about his work. "He just hang out with his other hyungs" Youngjae said and seated with his girlfriend. "He didn't... even informed me.." you shrugged. "Nah, it's because it was not planned and he left his phone at home accidently" Youngjae explained.

"I-I hope he attends the afternoon class.." you said. *Impossible, for sure they are tired* Youngjae thought. "Why are you not with them?" you asked. "I have to pick some chairs later and I can't tire myself" Youngjae said. "Oww.." you replied. Minzy came also "Hi guys!!" she greeted and seated right next to you.

After talking and talking with them, "Youngjae sunbae, can I borrow a book? Like novel?" you asked. Youngjae is confused, "You will be reading it? I have on my bag" he said. *That's weird, Soo Min never read books..* Youngjae thought.

"Wow, thanks sunbae" you said and smiled. Youngjae examined you.. He feels something is going wrong.. The way you fight with Zelo, the way you talk..It's more wise.. The way your hobby.. It feels different.. Youngjae is so intelligent that he could examined very well.

"Errmm.. Soo min... Can you solve this equation? It's very hard" Youngjae acted. You try to look the math problem and started solving it. "This is easy" you said and answered the problem. "Woah thanks" Youngjae replied. *Hmmmm...from her reaction it was so easy.. Soo Min is never this clever* Youngjae thought.

---

At classroom. "Class, I will announce you the top 3..." the teacher said. "First, Kim Yeeun, Second.. Bae Soo Min.." the teacher looked at you. Your classmates are shocked "Soo Min?" they asked. "Yes, class.. Bae Soo Min-sshi progressed her grades ever since, she was at the last rank.. Now, she is included at the top, give her applause for her new academic standing" the teacher said. Your classmates clapped so hard, they are proud of you. "Then third is Park Hyosung" the teacher said.

*Chukaeh! Soo Min.. I'm proud of you* you thought and smiled.

---

"So, she is top 2 now.. And her attitude changed.. She is more kind than before... She frequently fight with Zelo.. Normally people can't change their attitudes.." Youngjae was calculating and reading a book about psychology. "Therefore, a sibling or a brother/sister can only do that." Youngjae read from the book. He looked up.. *Does Soo Min has a sister or brother?* he asked to himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4U1RBzW6c (About Her - Various Artist [Flower boy next door ost]) play!

Flashbacks came in when,

"Oppa!! If you met my lovely intelligent sister, I'm sure! You will be good friends"

"I wish my sister is here to watch your dance guys... She will see how awesome my Zelo oppa is.." 

"No, I'm too shy to ask money  at my twin sister!"  Those voice are for Soo Min. Youngjae frozed at the moment. *She has a twin sister?*

After classes Youngjae stood up and run "See later babe, I have something to confirm" he said to his girlfriend and runed. He saw you walking alone, "Soo Min!" he shouted. You turned back, he saw your facial features... *She is different... looking more innocent..* Youngjae thought. "Whats the matter sunbae?" you asked.

"No-nothing.." Younjae said and runed. After minutes, Younjae is on his way to the hospital where he spotted you. He was catching his breathe. He asked at the nurse, he was nervous... "Is.....there Bae Soo Min who took medicine from here?" Youngjae asked. "Wait sir, I will check.." the nurse said and search from her monitor...

---

.

.

.

Youngjae knocked your door, *Who's that? Junhong?!* you brightened and opened the door. Unexpectedly it's Youngjae, "Oh sunbae.." you said. Youngjae grabbed your wrist softly. "You are not Bae Soo Min... Right?" he asked.

Your eyes widened.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! OMG, Youngjae!! <3 Please comment and subscribe!!! I love you all!!!! :* Thanks to my loyal commenters!!

---> click to upvote <---