Go and Apologize

The Uncommitted Twin

You rolled your eyes and turned back to face them, you raised your eyebrows. The other students stopped and noticed. The girl who shouted at you dropped her jaw "Yah..Soo Min.." he blurted. "What do you want?" you asked with a pokerface like nothing happened last night.

The girl approached you. Minzy and other peers followed her, "Younha please stop oh?" Minzy stopped her. "It's her fault" Younha said. *So, her name is Younha..* you thought. "I'm asking you.. What do you want?" you asked again. Younha looked at you "You talk as if nothing happened last night" she said.

You silently hissed. "You forced me, I dont want drinking.. It's your fault" you defended yourself. The students are whispering around. "Drinking?" you heard them say that. You look away from Younha, "Would you please stop this, you embarassing yourself" your mean attitude appeared. "Younha..Let's go.." Minzy pulled her softly but she hesitate. "No.... Soo Min are you trying to look good now?" Younha asked with anger.

You just stared at her. *I wanna finish this, it's foolish* you thought and turned her back to walk away. But she grab your wrist "Where do you think are you going?" she asked. You can feel the pain at your wrist of her hand. You swift your arm away from her hand. Everyone gasped, even her.

"I'm not in the mood, so please..." you said and left. Younha couldn't believe and looked at you leaving away from the coridor. "She is so mean!" Younha said. Minzy helped her "Maybe Soo Min is really not on the mood, leave her for awhile" she said. "Why are teaming up with her?" Younha asked.

"I'm not being on her side, it's just you really did a bad thing last night" Minzy explained. "Aish" Younha left her hanging.

You went at the classroom and didn't went at the principal's room where you planned awhile ago. You sitted and ignored the world until Younha came inside and find for Zelo. She made a fuss at the classroom, Zelo looked up and saw Younha looking at him. He remembered her last night. "Mianhae Choi Junhong, for forcing your bestfriend to drink" she said and looked at you.

Zelo listened and stood up. "It's fine, but don't do it again.." Zelo said and patted her shoulder. "I didn't know she is on a bad mood that time, she never did that to me" Younha looked down and remembered how you pushed her hand away from you.

You keep staring at her. *I'm that harsh?* you gave pity. Zelo looked at you, he noticed how emotionless you are when you heard what Younha said. "Soo Min..." zelo is able to approach but you went outside, you ignored him. *She also made a fuss inside of the classroom.. How dumb are you Soo Min to be friends with her...Who forces someone to drink* you gritted your teeth.

You went outside at the football field and sitted there. Minzy spotted you there "Soo Min.." she called you and sitted right next to you. "Please forgive Younha, she was a little bit drunk that time" Minzy comforted. You smiled "It's fine.." you looked down. "Are you doing fine? Are there any problems?" she asked.

*I think she is older than me* you thought. "Unnie, I'm fine, but I was not on the mood awhile ago, I also pushed her hand" you said with embarassment. "Ani..Gwenchana, you can just apologize to her" Minzy cheered you up.

"Thanks...I will..." you said. "That's good" she replied. The school bell rings and it's time for class "Let's go, my teacher might kill me" minzy said and you followed. You also forget to eat lunch!

Classes started, you listened on the teacher and took notes for your twin. *This will be helpful for to cope up* you thought and smiled.

After classes dismissed Zelo approached you. "Soo Min.." he grabbed your wrist. "What..oppa.." you answered. "I don't know what happened on lunch...But apologize to Younha" Zelo said. You looked up "I'm gonna apologize, so don't worry" you said and took your bag.

"I'll wait you outside arasso?" he asked and smiled. You nodded and left to find Younha.

You keep finding her classroom and finally spotted her alone on her classroom. You knock and Younha saw you, she looked down. "Younha...Mianhae.." you tried to be soft. She looked at you "I'm supposed to apologize" she said. "I didn't meant to do it...It's just...I think another else" you explained.

"Like what?" she asked. You couldn't answer *You are annoying, and made the students watch over the fight* you wanted to tell her that but for Soo Min's sake..You tried to apologize.

"Why can't you talk now?" she asked seriously, you don't know what to answer. She looked up and hissed "Look, Soo Min.. It's because I like Zelo too.. you've been acting like that?!" she asked. Your eyes widened *She likes Zelo?* you wondered.

"You are lucky and he is your bestfriend, you always see him.. And you love him too!" Younha shouted.

 

[a/n]: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Thanks for reading :)