Please?

The Uncommitted Twin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4U1RBzW6c (About her - Various Artist [Flower boy next door ost]) 

The nurse searched from the monitor, "Sir, we have Bae Soo Min patient here but she is staying here because of comatose.." the nurse said to Youngjae. He couldn't believe from what he is hearing from the nurse. "May I know the number of her room? I'm her friend" Youngjae asked. "Umm.. She is at 168 room" the nurse answered. Youngjae runed going at the room using stairs.

He opened the door slowly, he saw a lady lying down from the hospital's bed. He gulped and approached slowly, he suddenly dropped his jaw seeing the real Bae Soo Min lying with close eyes *Coma?* he thought. Youngjae had goosebumps, he was shocked from everything.. "Zelo... is with another person the whole time?" Youngjae said. He think about it and runed out the hospital *Relax Youngjae...* he thought and remembered  those moments with the fake Soo Min.

He used bus to arrive at your house, Youngjae knocked the door, *Who's that??.. It's Junhong?* you brigtened and opened the door. Unexpectedly it's Youngjae, "Oh, sunbae.." you said. Youngjae grabbed your wrist softly. "You are not Bae Soo Min...Right?" he asked. Your eyes widened, you froze with your eyes.. *I'm...dead..* you thought and your heart is beating hard, you are sweating alot.

"W-what... are ..you talking about?" you asked nervously and tried to cover-up. "Don't act as if you don't know... I know everything now.." Youngjae said. A tear fell on your cheek and seated slowly at the floor. Youngjae helped you, "I didn't want this...to happen" you said. 

You visited with Younjae Soo Min at the hospital once again. You are standing on her side, Youngjae was so speechless "You are definitely identical twins.. Thats!! So impressive." Youngjae said. You looked down, "I'm sorry for..Choi Junhong.." you admitted and felt guilty. "Don't worry, do you have reasons why you pretend to be Soo Min?" he asked. You looked up to him. "My....twin sister..Soo min.. Ask and said the last words because she had coma.. She asked if I could replace her and act like I'm her... It's because Soo Min dosen't want to hurt Zelo knowing that she is sick.. She dosen't want to miss a thing with him.." you explained.

Youngjae was so interested, "I said, that's crazy and I won't do that silly thing... And suddenly she had comatose.. I want her to wake up.. and did what she asked for... I love her so much that I could give up my university, and Canada.." you said while tearing up.

Youngjae approached you and patted your shoulders. "Don't cry, she will wake up soon... I guess you are having a very hard time.." Youngjae said. You cried more, you felt how heavy your situation is... "I want to stop this now.. but for the sake of Soo Min, I will do it..." you said.

"Soo Min loves Zelo so much... That she could make crazy things... She said those words to you.." Youngjae said. "That's why we always fight with Junhong... Because I'm not Soo Min.." you said. "I examined that too... But really, you acted like real... Even Zelo does not know.." Youngjae said. You nodded and calmed. "What..is your name?" he asked.

"Bae...Soo Yeon.." you answered. Youngjae blinked, you showed a picture of you to him "Woah, you lose weight and change appearance.. You are totally different and opposite with Soo Min" Youngjae said. You looked up him, "Youngjae sunbae... Are you gonna tell everything to Zelo?" you asked.

Youngjae just stared at you, "Soo Min is gonna wake up soon.. And I'll reveal myself as Soo Yeon.. I just need time..Oh? Please, can you keep it a secret?" you asked. Youngjae was thinking "Ofcourse I will keep the secret" Youngjae said and smiled. You teary smiled at him, you are thankful.

"I know you wanted to bring out your problems to someone.. But I guess you are trapped and can't say to anyone right?" Youngjae said. You nodded, "Sunbae! How did you know?" you asked. "Psychology" Youngjae winked. You remembered how intelligent he is.

"Hmmm, Soo Min.. Forget everything and trust me... I will not tell to anyone arasso?" Youngjae said. You smiled, "Thanks Youngjae sunbae" you said. "I'm leaving now... And I'll call the boys and ask where are they" he said. "Sunbae! Are you...interested on books?" you asked shyly.

He laughed. "Well ofcourse, do you have any?" he asked. You nodded, "I'll bring some and lend it to you..." you said. "Wow, thanks..." Youngjae said. "I need to leave too.. I have work.." you said with your tired eyes. "Carry on..Soo Yeon" Youngjae smiled. 

You walked together at the bus stop. "My girlfriend is waiting for me, I need to ride this bus.. see you tomorrow at school" Youngjae said. You waved and smiled. 

---

"Yah hyung, where are you now? Did you arrive here already?" Youngjae called Yongguk at phone. "Not yet unfortunately, we are heading to New Zealand without knowing! Teen Top didn't even told us, jerks" Yongguk said. "Really? That's weird. When are they giving the salary from the previous work? I really need it to pay for the delivery" Youngjae asked.

"We don't know... Aish I'm really pissed here.. We are on the sea of nowhere" he replied. "How are the boys doing?" Youngjae asked. "They are all sleeping, specially Zelo.. He is on a deep sleep.. he is tired from traveling.." Yongguk said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Go4Vf3DwU (Waiting - Various Artists I miss you ost inst.)

"Please come earlier oh? Soo Min and I can't answer the teachers who keep asking where are you guys" Youngjae said. "Arasso.. This might take not longer.." he said.

Second day, you woke up and wanted more sleep. You dressed up for school and went out.. No Zelo..again. You sighed. You expect for him to be at class today with his hyungs, you think that he is still mad at you with those words.

But walked going at the school and didn't spot him anywhere. You went to Youngjae's room, he spotted you and approached you "He is not coming today.." Youngjae said. You gave the books to him and didn't speak. "He is alright.. It's just..." Youngjae can't explain too.

"Where...is he?" you asked with low tone. "He is somewhere with hyungs.. Don't worry I talked to Yongguk hyung.." Youngjae said.

"How long are they staying at the 'somewhere' place?" you asked Youngjae. He can't answer too.. *I hope they are safe..* Youngjae thought.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! Please comment and subscribe!! :)