Forget Easily

The Uncommitted Twin

You are confused of what will happen to Zelo when Soo Min wakes up. *Did I just lose the opportunity of Soo Min?* you couldn't stop thinking. *But I care for my twin sister, there are millions of guys she can be with.. Just not for that jerk* you strongly hold your words. 

---

"Well... I didn't even meant to tell those harsh words infront of her" Zelo looked down. He arrived from the garage with his hyungs. "Well, it's your fault" Yongguk said. "What happened? Did she forgive you?" Daehyun curiously asked him. Zelo looked up, "She...already let go of her feelings ever since" he explained. The boys dropped their jaw without knowing.

"She... dosen't like you anymore.." Jongup said word to word. Daehyun stood up which made the boys to startled, his eyes is to Zelo "Yaaahhh!!" Daehyun shouted and placed his hands on Zelo's neck trying to choke him up. "Yahh!" Zelo playfully said. "I hate you!!" Daehyun stomp his feet from dissapointment. "Wae?? Soo Min dosen't like you anymore!! That's soo bad!!" Daehyun shouted.

"Stop acting like a kid Daehyun" Youngjae said and laughed. Everyone knows that Daehyun is a big fan of ZeMin "What are you planning now?" Himchan asked. Zelo couldn't answer, "Guys don't pressure him so much, he is still young" Yongguk said while laughing. The boys agreed, "I know right? And he has no knowledge about love" Himchan joked.

"Let's practice the new dance then" Zelo stuck his tongue out and stood up, same as for the boys. They are facing on the big mirror for dance. They are on sync dancing into a hiphop song, the leader watches every member's moves. Yongguk noticed Zelo doing wrong, he stopped the music and looked at him. Zelo was catching his breathe, "I'm sorry hyung" he said while breathing hardly. Yongguk gave sympathy to Zelo "If you are tired, you can go home and rest" he said.

Zelo shrugged. "No hyung, I'll dance more" Zelo said. The boys started once again, Zelo focused more on the dance now.. *I truly understand her... I'm a fool* Zelo thought while dancing. 

After dancing, the boys fell on the floor and rest. "We are done for today" Jongup said. "Hell yeah, I'm so hungry right now.. Can't wait to reach at home" Daehyun said. "So, guys.. We have our schedule of working tomorrow evening arasso?" Yongguk said. "Yeah we are all in" Himchan raised his hands.

"Ugh work again" Zelo complained. "You don't want? Arasso, we will taking our neighbor then" Yongguk said. "No no no!! I'll go" zelo took back his words. "Does your salary help you?" Yongguk asked. Zelo nodded, "It's more than I ever ask as a salary, I helped umma to pay bills" Zelo answered.

"That's good, believe it or not.. My parents are proud of me" Yongguk said. Zelo smiled "Nice one, hyung.. I'm leaving.. I need to go home early" Zelo said. Yongguk ruffled Zelo's head "Rascal punk, go home" He said. "Bye hyungs" Zelo waved and used his skateboard to be faster.

You couldn't sleep well, you keep tossing at the bed. You've been always like that when you have problems, you forced to fall asleep. Morning. 7:00am, you woke up and washed your face with cold water. You thought of going alone to school but you are gonna make things worse for Zelo *He might pick me? or not..?* you thought and change your clothes.

After minutes, you took your bag and open the door *He might not---* your thought were cutted off when you saw Zelo running approaching you. Your eyes widened and didn't expected him to pick you up. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Goodmorning" Zelo said while catching his breathe but he have his wide smile. You stared at him for long time. *This pabo...* you thought and smiled without knowing.

"Let's go and we will be late" he said. He grab your hand and pulled you to walk softly. You are starstrucked, *I envy you... You easily forget..* you thought while looking at him secretly. You arrived at school and spotted B.A.P "Goodmorning Soo Min!!" they greeted warmly. "Anyeong sunbaes" you waved. The boys are confused with the atmosphere.. It looks like nothing happened to you and Zelo.

"Shall we all go inside the campus?" Zelo asked. "Oh.. yeah yeah" they all nodded curiously and went inside the school. Himchan went near to Zelo, "What happened?" Himchan whispered to him. Zelo looked at him "Later" he whispered back, you walked awkwardly and still couldn't forget your harsh words to him, you felt guilty to him. Zelo acted as if nothing happened, he remembered when you said to him to forget everything.. He did it.

"It's nice seeing you two being happy" Yongguk complimented. You looked at him same as for Zelo "We've been always happy.." you said with weak voice. Yongguk stared back "Nah, I'm just kidding" he replied. Youngjae looked at Yongguk and experimented him carefully *Hmmm....* he thought. B.A.P and you walked through the corridors, some of their friends greeted and you met Soo Min's friends too. "We are gonna be late, let's hang out this afternoon?" you asked and pretended your interested. "Yes, why not?" they said, you smiled and walked with Zelo going at the classroom.

A guy is standing infront of the classroom who keeps staring at you shyly. You looked him as if you are judging him, Zelo noticed too. "Oh, Woojae! What are you doing here?" Zelo asked. Woojae looked at you, Zelo looked at his hand with a rose in it. Woojae is a nerd but low in class too.

You are looking at Zelo with 'I need help' face. *Does Soo Min knows about him?* you thought. Zelo looked down *I have no rights to punch him... To whom is he giving that flower? And she thought I forget easily..* Zelo curiously thought. 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!!! please comment and subscribe!! :) Thanks for the comments!! muah :*