Her Health

The Uncommitted Twin

"Yes, I like Zelo more than you..And he thought that I'm so obsess with you..But not really" she said on Taemin's poster at her room. She proceed and fix her things for school tomorrow.

It is Morning, Soo Min woke up early and wear her uniform, she went at the kitchen to eat her breakfast alone, while she is eating she heard the doorbell rings, she opened the door quickly because she knows it's Zelo. "Oppa!" her eyes brightened with excitement. "Are you ready?" Zelo asked.

She looked at the kitchen with her unfinished breakfast and shrugged "Sorry..oppa..I'm gonna pack it then!!" she said excitedly. "Ani! Eat right now, we still have time..It's more comfortable to eat here" Zelo offered, but Soo Min insisted and went to pack her breakfast. "It's fine oppa, do you want some?" she asked. "I already ate at home" Zelo smiled. Soo Min took her school bag "Kajja?(let's go)" she asked. Zelo agreed "Kajja! We need to go" he said.

Soo Min and Zelo are attending at TS High, a public school. It's clean and the teachers are average in teaching. Many students loves this school because they are like family together, but in some sides, there are bad people there. B.A.P is quite famous at their school because of their talents: Dancing. But they are just treated normally.

They arrived at school and Zelo spotted his hyungs waiting for him outside. "Anyeong!" Soo min waved to them. They waved back "Aigoo! Soo min is so cute with Junhong" Daehyun complimented. Soo min giggled "Thanks oppa". Zelo just smiled. "Let's go?" he asked.

Soo Min and Zelo are classmates. But they are seperated because the teacher knows how Soo Min will chatter around him.

"Class, exams are starting next week.. So get ready with all the subjects and study this lesson.. And I'm giving homeworks" the teacher said.

Soo Min rolled her eyes "But I'm really lazy to do it" she whispered to herself. The teacher looked at Soo Min "Did you said anything?" he asked. Everyone looked at her "A-ani..N-nothing" she was startled while saying it. The teacher went back from writing at the blackboard. *That was close!* she sighed with a relief. Zelo laughed and made a 'be carefull' gesture on her.

Bae Soo Min is not intelligent as you, but she is bright and cheerful person.. That is what people likes from her. Some girls envy her being so close with Zelo. But everyone are used to it already.

After classes, it's already lunch time. Soo Min and Zelo always meet at the canteen with the other boys. Soo Min didn't cook her lunch and planned to eat at the canteen.

She sat with her food tray, she's not eating because is still waiting for Zelo.

She saw him walking through the corridors and waved so fast "Here oppa!!" she shouted. But he is blocked by 4 girls asking about him.

Soo Min frowned and looked away. Zelo seemed to be only talking with them because they are asking where the Dance Competition will be held.

While talking, Zelo noticed Soo Min frowning and he decided to approach her "Girls, we will just post it at the School's Bulletin, arasso?" Zelo said and escaped. 

"I'm sorry for you waiting" Zelo apologized at Soo Min, but she is still frowning. "What did the girls said?" she asked with no interest, she is jealous.

"They asked if where is the dance competition will be held" zelo explained. Soo Min look into his eyes "Are you sure it's only that?" she asked. Zelo nodded cutely "Yes" he bite on the sandwich. Soo Min just swirled the spoon on the soup, he noticed it. "Are you not hungry?" he asked. Soo Min nodded "I lost my appetite" she said.

Zelo noticed her lips are turning in pale color.

"Soo Min, are you okay?" he asked and touched her forehead.

"Ofcourse I'am!" she said. "You are not sick, your temperature is fine..But you look pale" zelo said and release his hand at her forehead.

"I dont feel anything oppa" she said. "Eat that, please.." zelo offered. For Zelo's sake, she started eating.

After eating, the boys meet them at the canteen and chilled for awhile. "Hyung, Soo Min is....pale.." he said to his Himchan hyung.

"Soo Min, are you feeling something? You look tired and sick" Himchan noticed. She took the mirror to see and yes, her color is not normal.

"But I dont feel anything at all, I dont feel that something is strange" she wondered. "Drink this" Zelo offered the water bottle, she drink.

Classes are about to start and they all walk at the corridors to go at their respective classrooms.

Suddenly Soo Min couldn't take it, she fainted and fell at the floor. "Soo Min!!!" the boys shouted. Zelo approached her and tapped her face "Soo Minah!! Wake up!!" he shouted panickly. There is no response from her.

Zelo carried her with the bridal style without noticing. "Bring her to the principal!!" Youngjae shouted. Unfortunately, there is no clinic at TS High.

They rushed at the principal's room. "She fainted!" Daehyun simply explained at their principal. "What shall we do?" the principal panicked. "We need to bring her at the hospital!" he added.

The boys looked each other. "We dont have money with us" Jongup explained. "We can't pay the hospital bills for her" the principal said.

Yongguk called. "Let's take taxi and bring her at home!". Zelo carried her once again and headed outside, they rushed finding taxi. "Others will walk, we dont fit in one taxi!" Himchan said.

After reaching at home, they waited for her to wake up and come back into her senses. She opened her eyes slowly. "Soo min!!" zelo approached. She heard his voice and smiled at him weakly.

"O-oppa.. What happened?" she asked.

"You fainted! Did you sleep last night?" zelo asked. She slowly nodded. "Yes. Thank you.." she thanked everyone.

After hours of staying, the boys should come back at school. *What is with me? I'm feeling sick* she thought. 

She thought of visiting the hospital by her own. She feels something is going on with her health.

---

She traveled going at the hospital.

"Doctor... Is there something wrong with my health?" she asked nervously. The doctor seemed to be serious while scanning the papers with his eyes. "You have a strong disease for all this time" he said.

 

[a/n]: stay tuned on the next chapter! Thanks for subscribing! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

PLEASE CLICK ---> UPVOTE 'THE UNCOMMITTED TWIN' <---