I Couldn't Take It

The Uncommitted Twin

You went with Zelo at the school together "You still look tired" Zelo said. You looked up to him "I was tired from the work.." you explained. "You should rest for awhile, stop working or have a 1 day-off" Zelo offered. You frowned and looked at him, "And what I'm gonna eat? My school fees, my house rent? Huh?" you asked. "Arasso! I'm just worried about you, I would break down if I heard you are exhausted or you are unhealthy already!" he explained.

Flashbacks came went Soo Min said to you that she is afraid if Zelo heard that she is ill. "I'm healthy" you scoffed and walked going at your classroom. Zelo smiled and followed you "Anyeong Soo Min! Can we borrow your homework? Please, I know that your answers are correct.. Jeabal?" one of Soo Min's classmate asked. You looked at Zelo, in your opinion, you shouldn't be sharing your homework to anyone else.

You looked at your classmates, "No, but I'm gonna teach you" you said. Zelo eyes brightened, "Aish..." the other girls sighed. "Guys, Soo Min is doing the right thing. You should learn, not from copying" Zelo explained. Your classmates smiled and agreed "Let's start the lesson Soo Min!" they said. You couldn't help but smile "So, while our teacher is on the meeting, here are the most easy methods of this formula" you stood up and explained to them how the problem is solved.

"This is way easier than our teacher's explanation!" a guy said. "Yeah I didn't knew Soo Min is good in studying! You should realized it ever since, you are the lowest in rankings" a girl said. You just gave pity on your twin sister *If she wakes up, I'll help her* you thought.

Younha and Minzy watches you from the outside window at the classroom. "Look at her, I'm so proud of her" Minzy said. Younha looked at Zelo, seeing him so happy while SooMin teaches, she looked down. "What makes you sad again?" Minzy asked and looked at Zelo too. "I didn't know Soo Min is good in studies" Younha said. B.A.P noticed and watch you too "Woah, Soo Min is grown up already, she came back on her senses" Jongup said. You accidentally looked at the window and saw B.A.P, Younha and Minzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=App2s8Oecko (My friends - School 2013 instrumental ost)

You smiled "Excuse me" you said to your classmates and went out to see them. "Anyeong" you greeted. "Hmmm.. Soo Min is really good in Physics now" Youngjae smirked. He remembered how Soo Min always ask help to Youngjae in homeworks. "Should I call Junhong?" you ask them. Yongguk waved his hands "No!! Look he is focusing to his homeworks now" Yongguk seemed to be proud of him. "Woah, Zelo is taking lessons serious now.. I should be like that too from now on" Jongup said.

"Maybe because of someone..." Daehyun sang, he is the major shipper of Soo Min and Zelo. "Aish" you scoffed. Younha looked away, while Minzy smiled. "We need to go at classes Anyeong" Himchan said. "Sunbaes see you later" you said. They smiled and left, "Soo Min-ah... Let's talk..." Younha offered. You gulped, and followed Minzy and Younha.

"What are you planning now Younha?" Minzy asked. "I should make things clear now" Younha answered. You walked at the football field and sitted with them, "I'm sorry for disturbing you" Younha bitterly smiled. You remembered how she smirked to you when she talks with Zelo yesterday, you lose your pleasing mood. "What do you want?" you asked.

"It's hard for us...." Younha said. Minzy looked at her, "It's hard for us to be friends, Soo...Min..." Younha admitted. You started listening, "Since, we like one person... Our relationship has gone far... Ever since we admitted that we like that one person... We couldn't make ourselves close anymore..." Younha said. "That's not true, I don't care if you like him... As long as we are friends" you explained. You tried to save their friendship with Soo Min, "You've change" Younha blurted.

"Younha!" Minzy scolded her. "It feels like you are a different person now" she said. You looked at her with terror *I'm gonna get caught now?* you wondered. "I've also change" Younha said, you sighed with a relief. "No, it's just... One of us is affected when of us is close with him and that is you" you said. She looked at you, "We are just bestfriends with him, he has no feelings for me as well, why are you worrying that much?" you asked. 

"You know why? Because he acts differently too!" Younha said. Minzy tried to calm Younha, "You don't want to be friends with me because we like that person?" you asked. "Yes! Because I can't stop being jealous of you!" Younha is tearing up. "Are you crazy Younha?!" Minzy disagreed with her. You are speechless, you can't stop being guilty now *Did Soo Min lose a friend now? It's because of me....My fool attitude" you weakly thought.

Zelo was finding for you outside "Oh there you are" he said to himself and smiled.

"He changed!" Younha said. You just looked down, "How did you know?" you asked. "It's because Zelo oppa acts strangely! I can see that he is already falling for you!" Younha shouted. Your eyes and your entire body frozed, Zelo stopped and heared everything *He is already falling for you!* those words stucked on his mind. He is same as froze as you.

You turn on your left and saw Him.. 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe to be updated :) I love you all :*