Already...

The Uncommitted Twin

"Owwwwwwww" the boys shouted and cheered for Zelo. "I knew it from the beginning, it's gonna be you and Soo Min" Daehyun predicted. "Yah! hyungs! Don't ever say that to Soo Min, or else!!" Zelo shouted and cutted off his hyungs while celebrating. "AH WAE?" the boys ask with sync.

Zelo blinked. He sitted down next to hyungs "It's just... I don't want our friendship with Soo Min to be awkward..." Zelo confessed. "Come on bro, you like her, she likes you... What else?" Youngjae asked. Zelo looked down, "I'm... confused.." Zelo said. "Aish just go and confess to her" Himchan offered. "I dont... want our frienship to end.. How about months..years?" Zelo asked. "If you really like her, then grab the chance... Because she might be tired of waiting.." Yongguk advised.

Zelo thought of Yongguk's words and looked down, *He is right... But not now... I'm confused* he thought. "I'll visit her and apologize then.." Zelo stood up and said. The boys looked, "Hmm... Go Zelo, grab the chance!!" Jongup gave thumbs up. "Yeah!! Go Zelo!!" Daehyun cheered loudly. Zelo laughed at the boys "Arasso, I'm leaving and see you tomorrow morning" Zelo raised his hand.

He walked alone going at your house, he also bought some of Soo Min's favorite snacks. 

You are with your pj's because you didn't had work for today. You keep reading books to forget the incident with Younha and Zelo at school. You closed your eyes and closed the book *This is not working* you thought and went at the kitchen to cook something.

You admit to yourself that it was painful hearing those words from Zelo. You imagined how Soo Min will wake up and still... Zelo sees her as a bestfriend only. But one more thing.. You are hurted by his words, your feelings... You thought that you wont mind if he say that to your face.. But something makes you so sad about it. You don't want to see his face nor talk to him right now. "And that jerk thought I'm so affected to what he said? My goodness" you said it in English while mixing the ingredients of the pancake.

Suddenly your confidence lowered. *How can that jerk like me? I'm just like Soo Min..* you thought silently. Your sad face painted the whole atmosphere, you kept on forgetting everything.. But something makes you think again.

*I feel...sorry for Soo Min......and to myse---* someone doorbelled from outside, you gasped and dropped the spoon. You didn't like people doorbelling because you are not aware of South Korea, in-short you are scared and not used to it because you are alone. You slowly opened the door and saw him standing infront of the door. 

Your eyes widened. Zelo's eyes seemed to be sincere, "Soo Min...ah... I'm sorry" Zelo said. You lose your mood and your anger rised up. "What are you doing here?" you asked seriously. "I'm here to apologize" Zelo replied with embarrassment.

You rolled your eyes. "For what? Did you do something bad?" you asked. In real, you didn't had your control it's because of your anger. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. "Why are you so blind?" you asked back. Zelo felt the pain from your careless words. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L78YKjJaTUI (Puchai Love - City Hunter ost)

"Can't you see well? Do I feel good?" you asked. Zelo couldn't answer, and changed the topic "Are you hungry? I bought snacks for 2 weeks" he said and reached the plastic bag with snacks. You just looked at it, "I'm already full thanks" you said with a lowered tone and turned back. Zelo grabbed your wrist "Soo Minah oh, I bought all of these for you, are you not planning to eat it?" he asked.

You released your wrist from his hand "I said, I'm already full" you keep being strong with your words. Flashbacks came when Soo Min always forgive Zelo easily, Zelo remembered it *I guess...she is already fed up* he thought. "I want to apologize to you... I'm sorry for my words, I should be careful.." Zelo said.

Your turned and faced at him. "Why are you apologizing?" you asked. Zelo looked down, "You didn't do anything bad to me" you lied. "Is it your fault for not liking me?" you said. Zelo looked up, you made those words for Soo Min.. You know that your twin sister is inlove with this guy, and you want to save her from being sad.. Because of him.

"I'm your bestfriend. And what do you think? Those words you said were real.." you looked into his eyes..with pain. Zelo started listening to you, "Junhongah... I already let go of you, I'm already tired" you said straight. Zelo widened his eyes, his heart crashed into millions of pieces and hurts alot. 

"Just see me as your bestfriend and your sister" you added. "Yeah..I-I'm gonna love you like you are my one and only sister" Zelo said and smiled awkwardly but he can't hide the pain he feels. *I..'m.. late..* he thought. "You wanted this right?" you asked. Zelo slowly nodded and lied to much "Then, forget everything" you said and went inside.

Zelo stayed infront of your door. "I'm leaving! Arasso?" he shouted. You ignored and a tear fell on your cheek, you quickly wiped it "Why are you starting to cry?" you asked to yourself. "I'm doing this for you..Soo Min.. That jerk will hurt you until death, he...dosent even like you" you said.

Zelo looked down and walked, he feels heavy and sad *She already let go...* he thought and pinned those words into his heart.

 

[a/n]: Hello readers! Late update because I had visitors and I didn't have time to update. But here it is.. for you my lovely exovers :)

Please comment and subscribe! Thanks :*