Final Dance Competition

The Uncommitted Twin

After a month of practicing their dance, it's time for B.A.P to rock the stage once again. They are one of the best dance crew around Seoul, matching up Block B.. They are not only good in dancing, but they are extremely good with rapping. As for the two groups, they are amazingly good on stage but Block B is more popular than B.A.P around Seoul.

"1...2...3!" Yongguk is counting their steps, they are sweating alot. After finishing you gave them the water bottles, "I closed my eyes while you were all dancing! I want it as a suprise" you said and laughed. "Yeah, I wonder what our rival is preparing" Yongguk smirked. Zelo seated right next to you, "Soo Min, do you want me to help you with our B.A.P banner?" he said.

You wipe his sweat, "Ofcourse not. I will do it, it's a tradition for me doing it, just focus with your steps on the battle" you explained. "We are all striving hard to have the award AND let go of that crazy job..." Jongup said, "A deal is a deal, we will let Zico crashed down.." Himchan hissed.

"I will be there to support you sunbaes, but please... If you lose, don't think anything bad.. Just accept the fact.." you said. The boys agreed with your words, nothing is better than being humble. You stood up "I need to go, I'll visit umma" you said reffering to Zelo's mom. He smiled, "She has something for you" he answered.

You grinned excitedly, "I will leave earlier because I need to write the letterings of your banner" you said. The boys cheered up "I'm gonna have motivation and have fun dancing because of your banner, it's making me proud of my group" Daehyun explained.

---

You knocked at door waiting for response, you can smell delicious Korean food from outside. "Oh, Soo Min-ah" his mom is delighted to see you. "Zelo's mom, Anyeonghaseyo" you bowed and hugged her like she is your real mom. "Come in and let's eat some tasty Tteokguk! And I made some homemade Kimchi..Mmmm it makes me hungry now" she happily said.

You couldn't help but smile, "I really want too!!" you brightened, you helped her serve the food and noticed a basket full of cherry tomatoes on it. "T-those are for Junhong right?" you asked to his mom. She looked up and smiled, "Ofcourse, my Junhong would eat that everyday, we harvested it together.. Take some home later" she offered. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFU7AcTwKZk (Lovely Day - You're Beautiful ost)

You ate with her with a good conversation "I'm excited to see Zelo on stage, it's their final dance competition" you  informed her. "Take care of Junhong arasso? I can't believe that you would be couples" his mom said. You looked up and stopped eating. Her words comes from her heart, "Before, my Junhong talks about you alot... I keep joking him to you, but he didn't like it.. I don't know what happened to him after, she falls inlove with you.. Isn't that cute?" she asked.

You smiled, "Junhong is a kind person, he would do anything for you.. He loves you so much too.." you said. You always loved being his mom, it feels like she is a part of your life. "Goodluck and snap a picture Zelo dancing on stage" she said. You smiled, "I will ofcourse" you replied politely.

You went home to construct the banner, you cut some letterings and glue them. You also printed their photos, someone knocked "It's your yeobo!!" he shouted. You quickly hide the banner as a suprise but it's still undone, you opened the door and quickly carried you "Yaahh!! oppa!! Bring me down!!" you shouted. Zelo slowly put you down "Yah! I was shocked!!!!" you shouted. 

Zelo scratched his head, "Where is the banner" he pouted, "it's a secret!! You will see it at the venue!" you pushed his forehead with your finger. "I did you eat with umma? Is it delicious?" he asked. You looked at him "Ofcourse! I really love it, it's like so tasty homemade" you said while drooling over again.

Zelo back-hugged you, "Are you coming with me tomorrow?" he asked, you think about it "I'll better go alone at the venue, you guys should go early" you said. Zelo agreed "But don't be late, I will so sad" he said and rest his head on your shoulder.

"Oppa, you should rest for a while.. Go and visit your mom, she made food for you.. I'll be leaving too because I have work at the coffee shop" you said. "Arasso.. I'll call you" he said.

You went at your work and after reaching at home, you fall asleep without knowing.

---

Morning, the awaited day has come. You woke up from the knocks "Who is that?" you mumbled and opened the door, "Soo Min! You just woke up?!" Daehyun panicked. You remembered the banner and cupped your mouth "Come with us, we will use car going at the venue" Jongup offered.

"I'm not yet done with the banner!! I'll come there arasso?" you panicked. Zelo wanted to help "I'll help you" he offered but you insisted, "It's fine oppa! I know that place, I will go there quickly, please go because you'll be late for the final practice" you said. The boys did what you demand "Please take care" Zelo kissed your forehead, you calmed "Arasso" you said softly.

Your ran into the bedroom to finish the banner as quick as light, After 30 minutes you were done "What should I wear" you thought and grab the light pink dress and put light make-up on your face.

"Do you know where B.A.P is?" Jaehyo asked to Zico, "They are coming" he said. B.A.P arrived "There comes the peasants" Zico blurted and Yongguk heared it. "Watch your dirty mouth you moron" Yongguk replied. Teen Top was with Block B too.

"I wish you a luck my dear Best Absolute Perfect" Zico said on sarcastic way. Zelo narrowed his eyes to them "Filthy bastards" Jongup whispered to him. They walked away from them.

"What if they won?" C.A.P asked. Zico laughed "They must have a disturbance" he answered. The boys are clueless "I'm skipping the last practice" Zico walked out "Yah! Zico!" Kyung shouted, he didn't listen.

B.A.P noticed the people are almost piling up the place "Look at these people, I'm so happy" Himchan said. "Let's wish a luck" Daehyun said. "WE CAN DO THIS!" they shouted. "WE ARE B.A.P! Yes SIR!" they had their own fanchant.

Zelo called you, "Oppa, I'm on my way now.." you said while holding the folded banner. "I will wait for you" he said and smiled. You are waiting for the traffic light into green. You are really happy for today, *It seems to be a dream, I'm so happy.. It feels like I'm living on a perfect life*.

The traffic light turned into green, it's a sign to walk. You stepped forward, a car with high speed went over and striked you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juvJKi0E2NY (Endless Crying - City Hunter inst. OST)

From the high impact, you fell at the middle of the road, the car left too. You saw your one leg is bleeding, "I-I need..to go...there...Op-pa.." you mouthed while losing your senses. You fainted, "Agasshi!!" some people at the road approached and helped you. You have no response, "Bring her to the hospital nearby!!" kind people contacted the hospital.

"Now, one of the member of B.A.P couldn't focus on their dance.. They will work to me forever.. promoted as criminals" Zico smirked while driving.

Daehyun was sipping on the juice when suddenly it slipped from his hand. Everyone stared at him, even Zelo.. He dosen't know why he feels like this specially when the glass dropped. "I'm sorry guys, I will clean it" Daehyun said. "Be careful!" Himchan said.

Zelo didn't even blink and Jongup noticed it, "What is the problem? Your eyes are about to pop out" he said. Zelo come back into his senses "Ah, nothing.." he replied.

===

On the other hand, Soo Min.... is gaining senses starting from her fingers.. It's already moving. She slowly opened her eyes but clueless. She coughed "I need water" she said with trembling voice. The nurses surrounded her "She gained senses!" the doctor was terrified.

 

[a/n]: What will happen next? STAY TUNED TO MY FANFIC <3 Be sure to subscribe and comment please!! SOO MIN GAINED SENSES ASDFGHJK!!

Please Support My Fanfic by clicking: ClickHere