I'm Gonna Make a Way

The Uncommitted Twin

"I need to leave now.. Soo Min.. I need to go work.. Please wake up" you said and kissed her forehead and left. You turned back at the door *You must definitely wake up as soon as possible* you sighed and walked away. You went back at home and change your dress into your job uniform and headed alone to the coffee shop.

You bowed on the ahjumma "Good evening" you said and smiled at her. "Oh, Agasshi.. How are you doing? Did you eat already?" the ahjumma owner of the coffee shop asked. "Yeah, I'm already stuffed" you replied and put your apron and started working.

B.A.P is currently practicing hard for their next dance competition, which is the final battle. They are sweating and catching their breathe after finishing the dance practicing. "Guys, well done" Yongguk said and drink at his water bottle. "Good job guys, I'm demonstrating the next steps, arasso?" Jongup asked. The boys nodded, "I haven't done my homeworks.. Guys, I'm gonna leave early" Daehyun said. "I'll come with Daehyun" Youngjae stood up.

"Arasso, you can guys go... And.. Maybe we have to travel with the yacht.."Yongguk said reffering to their dangerous job. The two boys sighed, "Arasso, Anyeong" they waved and left. Himchan sitted next to Zelo "I know you are extremely tired today, go home" he said and cared for the maknae.

"It's fine hyung.." Zelo simply answered while his head is looking down. "I know.. Your thoughts are still about our job.." Himchan patted his shoulder *The job and even Soo Min..* he thought. "I just.. don't wanna see umma knowing that I'm working for bad thing" Zelo said. He loves his mother so much that he dosen't want to see her depressed.

"We are making a way.. But it's quite dangerous right now.." Yongguk said.

---

After finishing your job shift, you went home. But something makes you uneasy.. *But I'm here.. To make Zelo happy.. and that's for Soo Min, I was not brought in Seoul to study again* you thought. *I should make a way to make them as a victim* you thought and walked going home.

Morning, you woke up and dossed off the bed. You called Zelo "Oppa... I can't go school, because I'm a little bit sick.." you lied. "Really? Ah wae?! Did you on your jacket well last night?" Zelo become worried. You rolled your eyes and slightly laughed. "Oppa, I just catched cold, it's fine and it's normal" you tried to keep him calm.

Zelo pouted, "Arasso, Take care.. Do you want me to bring some tea bags there? Do you have some?" he asked. "Yes, yes I have.. Please inform the teacher arasso? I'm hanging up" you said. Zelo closed the conversation and went at school alone. 

You dressed up and planned to go at the police station. You went there clueless and sitted on a chair facing the police. "I have a question, are you finding the group of stealing money overseas?" you asked seriously. "Hmm... Are you reffering at the countries like Vietnam, New Zealand and Japan?" the police asked. You nodded.

"I know the whole story, I saw everything" you said. You stated every detail about the case, the police kept on writing what are you saying. "The boys who are sent to get money are victims, they don't know about their jobs, because the leader told lie words to them." you explained.

"We will still investigate whether your statement is true or not, May I know who are the mastermind of this" the police asked. As your anger went in "It's one group, I think the name of the guy is Zico, but I don't know much about him" you said. The police nodded, "Thank you for the details, but we will still investigate.." the police shaked hand with you. "Sshi.. Isn't it if the boys who are accepting the money didn't know that it's a dangerous job.. Are they gonna be jailed?" you asked. The police thinked, "No, they are free as long if it's true" he answered.

"There are victims about this case.. The leader said lie words for them to work there... Please believe me.." you begged at the police. You tried to help B.A.P by doing this, it's right to do this for them to set free, the police nodded, you stood up and thank the police. "Sshi but please.. Don't inform to them that I was the one who report about his" you said.

"Yes, ofcourse agasshi.. It's because you will be in danger" he said. You bowed once again *I learned this from the law I've been memorizing during college days..I miss college* you thought. You planned stay at the coffee shop and work at daylight instead, *I feel guilty for not going to school today..* you giggled alone. You served the coffee "Thank you for staying here" you said to those who ordered for coffee.

You felt that it's a good day but mixed of nervous about B.A.P's case, you don't know if you do the right thing or it may harm them more. After hours of working, "Anyeong! Ahjumma.." you bowed and left. It's afternoon, you bought some snack to munch in later evening.. As soon as you arrived at home, your jaw dropped and saw Zelo sitting on the couch and switching the channels of TV.

"W-wae..wae are you here?" you asked. You remembered that he has the key of Soo Min's house, "Are you really sick? Isn't it I said to rest.." Zelo said with strong tone. "Oppa!" you said and threw the plastic bag full of snacks to him playfully. "Yah.. You wanted to skip class to go around" Zelo convinced, *No I went to save you and your hyungs* you thought. "Arasso, what is bad to skip classes? I was tired from work" you explained.

You knew that Soo Min loves skipping school before, "Aish, I know.. But right now you study well so there is no problem?" Zelo grinned. You laughed, "Aish, open some snacks there" you offered. Zelo opened one bag of snack happily but suddenly remembered "Soo Min-ah.. Where are my cherry tomatoes?" he asked. You turned back clueless.

"It's been a long time not eating my favorite cherry tomatoes" Zelo said. You giggled to his cuteness, "Arasso, I'm gonna buy some for you" you grinned. He smirked "Thanks.. Hmm.. Soo Min we have another dance battle soon, we are practicing hard for our new steps and dance, be sure to be there.." Zelo said and smiled.

You looked at him and smiled "Ofcourse Zelo oppa.. I will be there" you said. You ate with Zelo the snacks you brought while watching TV, you are leaning on his shoulders while watching k-comedy show. Suddenly someone texted Zelo and it's his Yongguk hyung.

"Aish, we have practice again.. I guess I might go now.." Zelo scratched his head, he wanted to stay with you. "Oh.. Go, and do well with your hyungs arasso?" you smiled. He smiled, he felt energized to do well at the dance practice..And it's because of you.

After Zelo arrived on the garage, they started practicing hard. "We still don't know our rival for the dance battle, but they said it's intense" Himchan informed the boys. "We need to have this award, it's the championship and our last battle" Yongguk said. The boys felt the heat of this competition.

Someone called Yongguk through phone, he answered. "Paboyah... How come Teen Top is rescued by police?" a similar voice said. "Zi-co.. Zico?" Yongguk asked. "Do you really want to be carefree from this job? If you really want to be safe, why did you guys report it at the police?!" Zico's voice is serious and angry at the phone.

"We don't know what you are talking about, we didn't do anything!" he said. The boys stopped from dancing, "Don't blame to us why Teen Top was arrested. We are doing your rules, so shut the f--- up" Yongguk said. Zico closed the conversation. "Teen Top is being investigated by the police" Yongguk informed, "R-eally?" Himchan was shocked.

"We should face the police, because we are victims as what Soo Min said" Himchan said and hold his words. "We don't have to be afraid with the police.. But we can't say it's Zico.." Youngjae said. The boys started to be anxious about tomorrow..

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIXwXFpGg8 (Memories of the Day - Flower boy next door inst. ost)

You are cleaning Soo Min's bedroom, where you currently sleep. "Zelo shouldn't see these foreign books or else.." you said while hiding the books. You saw the Taemin poster at her bedroom, "Soo Min likes cute guys.." you wondered and wipe the poster with dust. 

You sitted down at the bed and breathe, you are tired. Suddenly the case of your plane ticket the last time fell, "Oppsss.." you startled and pick them up.

Suddenly you saw a picture, your eyes blinked innocently while staring at the id photo..

Memories float in Canada, "Myungsoo...Kim.... Myungsoo..." Without knowing, you called his name. "It's.. been a while.. Myungsoo sunbae..my friend.." you said.

 

[a/n]: Hiii!! Please comment and subscribe!! <3 Thanks for the support exovers!! :) I love you all!!

help?: click here