Almost

The Uncommitted Twin

Youngjae saw you, "Soo Min!" he saw you. You turned back where a voice is calling you and saw Youngjae with his girlfriend. You eyes startled and get shocked from him *Did he saw me at the hospital?!* you panicked. Youngjae approached you with his girlfriend "Oh, Anyeong sunbae" you said and bowed. "You look nervous.. What happened?" Youngjae asked. "I...I'm just tired? I guess" you lied. 

"What are you doing here without Zelo?" Youngjae joked. You bitterly smiled, and didn't respond "And what are you doing at the hospital?" Youngjae asked. Your heart beated fast, you are very nervous about it *He found out I went out from the hospital!! ottokeeee?!* you panic on your thoughts. "I-I took... Medicine! That" you lied once again. "I- I catch a little bit of colds, so I quickly when to my doctor and ask for the right medicine" you explained.

Youngjae nodded, "Oh, you should be careful with your health.." he said, "Yeah, that's why I went to my personal doctor earlier" you smiled. *I'm working this out* you thought and sighed with a relief. "See you at school if ever, and be alright with Zelo.." Youngjae said. "May I know where is Zelo oppa?" you asked worriedly. "He cutted classes, he was with us.. Don't worry" Youngjae ruffled your hair.

"Thanks sunbae.." you said and waved to him and at his girlfriend. While they walked away, you almost fainted from nervous. Because you knew that Youngjae is a wise person, he can examine your feeling and what's on your mind. 

While heading at home, you spotted a lady infront your door and it's Minzy. When she saw you, she waved endlessly "Anyeong Soo Min!!" she called you. You brightened, *Oh Minzy..* you smiled and approached her. "Here is some bread?" Minzy gave you a box full of breads with flavours. "Woah, thanks" you replied.

"It's been a while we haven't talk and chill, so..." Minzy said. You grinned, "Come in" you offered. She smiled and went inside the house.

She seated on the sofa and opened the box of breads, "Let me take some plastic plates" you said and went on the kitchen. "Take your time" Minzy said. She looked around the house, "Woah, Soo Min.. You clean your house really well" Minzy complimented. "Really? Thank you" you said while holding 2 glasses of juice. You give the one to her "Thanks" Minzy said.

"I'm really tired from school..." you complained. "I'm too... Don't tell me that you have work later?" Minzy asked. You nodded "I have too, I need to pay some bills alone.." you sighed and sipped the juice. "Hmm.. Why don't you ask to your twin sister in Canada? Maybe she can help you.." Minzy gave an opinion.

*Minzy also knows me?* you thought. "Umm.. I guess she is busy right now and... my aunt in Canada helps me too" you said. "Hmmm... That's good then" Minzy said and smiled. "I miss my twin sister" you said. "I know... You didn't get the chance to be with her.. Tell her to come in Seoul!" Minzy said. "She is really busy right now... I bet she is having a hard time now..." you emotionally said. 

"Really? Try to cheer her up... And make her smile" Minzy offered. "Yes...I'm trying" you said while looking on her eyes. "That's good... Atleast your love for her never fades" Minzy said. *I hope so..it never fades* you thought. "So, are you friends with Zelo? Did you talked with him?" she asked.

You shrugged, "No... He cutted classes and I didn't know where is he.. But Youngjae sunbae said he was with them" you explained. "Aish... He will talk with you.. He is a kind man, trust me.. He is just worried about you, he respect you alot.." Minzy said. You smiled without knowing.

"But I hurted him with my words... I said... he is annoying.." you said and looked down. "boh?!?!?! How could you--!!" Minzy stood up from her seat. "I know... I feel sorry..." you accepted your mistake. "That's why that young boy acts like this.. Soo Min that's hurtful!" she said. Minzy never saw Soo Min saying those words to him, that's why she is shocked.

"Okay.. I will apologize.." you said. "That's right, so... do it." she said.

---

"Zelo, are you ready to sail?" Yongguk asked. "Yeah hyung, it will just take hours right?" he asked and remembered you. "Yeah, that's what Teen Top said so" Yongguk replied. "Time to work now.. I guess.." Daehyun said and bite his sandwich. Youngjae called "Hyung! I can't come with you.. My mother needs me because we are transferring chairs to our cafe, could I skip for awhile?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah, it's fine.." Himchan said. Zelo noticed and took the phone, "Please check on Soo Min arasso? Don't tell we will be working.. You know it's a secret.." Zelo said on the phone. 

Youngjae laughed "Ofcourse I will check your Soo Min" he said.

 

[a/n]: More exciting chapter approaching!! Please comment and subscribe! It takes only 1 subscriber and we will reach to 100 subs to this story! Please spread and share this story!! :) Thanks!!!!! :)

if you haven't upvote this story: Click Here