Went Back

The Uncommitted Twin

"If What is on your thought, just cry it..." Zelo said softly, you wiped your tears and release the hug. "You will never understand why I'm like this" you said. Zelo decided to bring you at the cafe lobby, you seated with him "Smile, it's a vacation trip.." he said as he wipes your tears.

"Why is Soo Min acting like that? Did you fight with her?" he asked. You looked away, "Soo Min is really like that, the bright one... The friendly---" you are cutted off, "No, she is self-centered.. But I always leave it like that, because it's Soo Min. She is my bestfriend for a long time, and now we are couples" he said. "I'm so sorry for my sister, she's just like that ever since.." you said.

B.A.P approached the two of you "Having a good conversation?" Youngjae asked and grinned. You blushed, "We are just waiting for Soo Min and L so we can go at the seashore" Jongup said. "Can't wait!!!!" Daehyun squealed happily. "Soo Yeon-sshi, are you doing good?" Yongguk asked. You nodded "It's really beautiful here.. And I saw a calm river nearby" you said and smiled. "Nice to hear that, we only dreamed to come here..Now it's a reality" Himchan answered.

"Oppas!!!" A voice shouted from afar. "Oh, Soo Min" Zelo said and stood up. "Here are the cherry tomatoes, I went down the bus to buy you some" Soo Min pouted. The boys laughed "You went down for the cherry tomatoes?!" Daehyun asked, she nodded. Zelo ruffled her hair "You don't have to.. Soo Min-ah" he said. Soo Min hugged him "All for you" she said.

Myungsoo approached you, "Hm, L oppa.. You will be sleeping with B.A.P sunbaes later" you said. He scratched his head "Arasso.." he answered. 

"Come on and let's go on the beach!!" Himchan said. They all left with their bags, you wore your straw hat and sunglasses "Myungsoo oppa, look at that!!" you pointed on a beautiful tree, Myungsoo hold his DLSR camera and snapped it. After walking from the resort, they finally arrived at the seashore. It's so calm and beautiful, the boys removed their shirts and ran to the shore. "Careful oppa!" Soo Min shouted. You two are left alone "Are.. you going to swim?" you asked awkwardly. She nodded, "I can't leave here without swiming at Jeju!" she said and removed her shirt revealing her swimsuit.

"You unnie? You should because you will regret it" she said and ran away going to swim. 

You didn't want to wear swimsuit but instead you ran with your shorts and t-shirt on. They are all shocked "Soo Yeon unnie.. Did you just forget to remove your shirt?" she said and laughed. "It's way more comfortable" you said and swim alone. The water is kind of cold, but you missed swimming. You only had time to swim before at California with your aunt when you were a child.

Soo Min approached you "Unnie! I always wished that we could swim someday and it's granted" she said. You just stared at her, "Unnie.. I'm trying hard to erase everything.. Can you be kind to me just for this vacation? Then throw your anger to me after" Soo Min said. Your heart is falling for it, "If you feel cold, just ask me" you said.

Soo Min smiled, "Let's stay up, I'm actually feeling cold already" she said, you followed her and get off the water. You dressed up and rested at the seashore, you snapped photos of the boys swimming. You suddenly giggled when Myungsoo had no choice and just played with them. 

It's a sunny day in Jeju and everyone loved the atmosphere, "Let's visit that hill? And take some photos!" Himchan pointed, "But, oppa.. You need to dress up first" Soo Min joked. You gave the towels to the boys but you can't look straight at them. You gave one to Youngjae "Oppa, why is Hannah not with us?" you asked. "Oh, she is busy with her school, she has exams and couldn't come" he answered. You nodded, "I hope she was with us" you smiled.

After swimming, they headed on the places "Take me a picture unnie!" Soo Min said and posed, you snapped. She suddenly grabbed your camera "Oppa! Can you take us a photo?" she asked to Zelo. You're clueless while he didn't hesitate and took a photo. You slightly smiled "Let me see!" Soo Min ran, "Wow, we are so pretty" she complimented. "Let's go and follow them" Zelo said.

After reaching on the high place, you can see the blue sea. "Woah.." you mouthed. Zelo approached you, "Snap a photo.. It's so beautiful" he said, you gasped from his voice and nodded. "Wow oppa" Soo Min said as she clung to Zelo "Oh, Soo Min.. Look how beautiful it is.." Zelo said. 

You looked down awkwardly and left them, Zelo turned back at you *Why do you always feel alone?* he thought and saw you approached Myungsoo. "Are you sweating? Tired?" he asked. "Ofcourse, we walked so far.." you answered. Myungsoo smiled and gave a towel for you "Maybe you feel uncomfortable, this can help" he said. Suddenly Youngjae approached "Are you having fun guys?" he asked. You nodded "It's really wonderful here" you said.

After hours of staying on the paradise, they stayed on the resort. The boys played billiards while you and Soo Min went for relaxation on the swimming pool. "Are you contended being with Zelo.. All the time?" you asked, Soo Min stared at you "Ofcourse... He is my oppa.." she answered. You bitterly smiled "I'm glad, you're happy" you said and closed your eyes, "If I didn't know about your feelings... I'm gonna be happier" she blurted.

You just kept your eyes closed, "Feelings? I already forgot that.. You should too.." you said. She looked at you and felt guilty, "You have that.. For L oppa?" she asked. You opened your eyes "L oppa is just my close friend and a family member to me.." you said, Soo Min shrugged "I guess? But you have a great chemistry together" she said.

You slightly rolled your eyes with disagreement, "I'm sorry unnie.." she tried to cheer you up, "I don't understand you Soo Min" you said with your pokerface.

After having a night swimming, you took a shower and went at the room with Soo Min. Someone knocked and it's Zelo "Oppa!" Soo Min's eyes brightened, Zelo saw you "What are the two twins doing?" he asked casually, "Ready to sleep" you answered like you're not interested, Soo Min laughed "Oppa, we are just organizing some things in here, so we can enjoy the last day tomorrow" Soo Min explained.

"Why don't you watch us play some billiards?" he asked. Soo Min approved "Unnie! Come with us!" she tapped you, "I want to sleep.." you answered. She pouted "Arasso, if you are finding for us, we are just on the outside.. Turn left" Soo Min said and walked with Zelo. You covered yourself with the blanket, you are physically tired but mentally awake.

You couldn't sleep from their noise, "Yeahhh!!! I'm good at billiards!" Daehyun shouted. You covered your ears, but then suddenly grabbed your hand outside the blanket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfVnsswOwgs (Love Rain - Piano ver Love Rain ost) play while reading!

You gasped and went out from the blanket and saw Zelo's face near you. Your heart beated fast with your wide eyes, you're speechless while staring at him. "I'm..sorry for being mannerless, but I saw that you left the door open and you kept tossing.. Do you feel uncomfortable?" he asked. You blinked and seated, "I..I couldn't sleep" you admitted.

Zelo smiled and pulled you out from the bed softly "Yah, where are we going?!" you asked. Good thing, Soo Min didn't notice it, "A place where can you fall asleep" he answered. You're clueless and followed him, but worried at the same time.

He brought you on the seashore, it's night while you can hear the waves. He seated, you followed "You don't have to bring me here" you said. Zelo pulled your head softly into his shoulder, "Close your eyes... And feel that your safe.." he said. His words are overwhelming, you followed what he said and closed your eyes.

He smiled, *I don't know why I'm always worried about you* he thought and watched the waves. As soon as minutes passed by, you fall asleep on his shoulder. It's amazing how words make it real, he made you fall asleep easily.

---

A sunny morning, you woke up from the bed and spotted Soo Min beside you sleeping too. *What happened?* you touched your head and remembered last night *Is that a dream?* you thought, but it's not actually a dream but it was reality.

You walked and spotted the boys packing their things, "Goodmorning Soo Yeon-sshi!!" Himchan said. Myungsoo smiled and approached you "Did you have a nice sleep?" he asked. You suddenly looked at Zelo but he don't react. You nodded "Wake up Soo Min and tell her that we need to catch the flight" he said.

Soo Min woke up "Zelo oppa.." she called from the room and you heard it. Zelo went to her "Goodmorning oppa.." she said and hugged him. He can't feel anything, "I know.. I hope we can stay but we need to go school ofcourse" he said. Soo Min smiled and pinched his cheeks "Arasso, I will prepare my stuffs and go" she said and went at the bathroom.

You saw Soo Min so happy with Zelo, you sighed *I think they suit better...* you thought.

Everyone is ready to leave Jeju, "Bye Jeju, see you someday again" Himchan sighed with Jongup "I hope we can stay longer" Jongup said. "But we need to come back to Seoul" Yongguk patted their backs. 

They traveled to Seoul with same procedure, everyone is exhausted from the trip.. But totally worth it, it was fun and really relaxing...

---

You saw the tall building which is the hotel you're living for a meantime. "Unnie, we will come with Zelo" she said. "We need to rest Junhong-ah see you on the garage!" Yongguk shouted, Zelo waved "See ya'll" he shouted back, "Gonna check my pictures on my macbook, I can't wait to show it to my mom and dad" he said.

After reaching on the hotel, they seated on the comfy couch "Woah, I'm so tired" Soo Min said, Zelo remained silent. You put your stuffs on Myungsoo's room, "Guys what do you want for lunch?" you asked Soo Min and Zelo "I want patbingsu!!" Soo Min said, "But that's a dessert" you said, "How about some galbi?" Myungsoo said. You nodded "Arasso.." Soo Min pouted. "Wait, let me get my wallet." you said.

While bringing out the money, a photo suddenly fell. Myungsoo blinked and spotted his solo graduating picture on the floor. You quickly picked it up "Soo Yeon unnie.. Is that L oppa on your wallet?!" Soo Min stood up, Zelo saw it.. *So....they are actually.....couples..* he thought. Myungsoo was clueless *She had that pic for a long time?* he thought.

"It's a misunderstanding" you said as you looked at Zelo. You remembered that picture is used for you to strive hard like Myungsoo when you are attending college in Canada, it's so embarrassing. Myungsoo saw Zelo's gloomy  face. 

*I can't let this happen* he thought.

 

[a/n]: :O what is Myungsoo's plan? STAY TUNED by subscribing!! Please comment, thanks :*

Click for support: ClickThis