Kidnapped

The Uncommitted Twin

Its a wrong decision for opening the door during late night. You gulped and felt being in danger, *I thought it's... Junhong..* you looked on their dangerous looking eyes. You quickly pushed the door to close it but a hand blocked it, and kick the door. Your eyes widened, "What do you want?!" you ask with terror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3B1Ib_2F0 (Eagle Eye - City Hunter Instrumental ost)

"Take her" CAP demanded. The boys approached you and grab your two hands, "Yahh!!" you shouted and tried to release your hands from them. You released your one hand and start hitting Ricky because he is on your side. "Leave me alone!!" you shouted, and kicked their feet. "Oww!" Chanjo winced in pain. *I need to run from here* you thought. "Hyung, she is so strong, I think she might escape!" Chanjo said.

"If she escapes from us, we will be more in trouble!" Chunji shouted. You runed away from them, "YAH!!" the boys shouted and followed you, the streets are empty and there are no people to help you because it's midnight. "HELP!!" you shouted. You run as fast as you can, L.joe is nearing to you and catched your arm. You gasped and tripped, L.joe hold your hand.. He is some kind of worried maybe you are hurt.

CAP approached you, "You are a strong woman huh" he said as he pulled your collar for you to stand up. "Leave me alone! I don't have money! You don't have to steal" you said with your fierce eyes, your are burning from anger. The boys laughed, "But we didn't plan to steal anything from you" CAP answered. "Jerk" you said and kicked his tummy, he winced and slightly fell. You tried to run away again, but Chunji grabbed your hand while while you swifted. CAP stood up and approached you.

"She will not stop escaping from us" CAP said and punched your stomach. You moved and winced from pain, you lose your senses and fell to Chunji. L.joe looked to him with terror "Hyung!!" he shouted. He used violence in order for you to stop. "Let's bring her to our own garage" CAP demanded. Some boys went gloomy because they saw their leader hitted a lady, he went too far..

After arrving at the said place, CAP just dropped you at the floor.. Your face slightly bumped at the wooden sofa and hit your right side of lip. "Be sure to lock this place well" CAP said. L.joe approached him "Hyung, you are too much.. She is a lady.. We should not use violence, or else we will be on trouble!" he explained. Ricky and Chanjo helped you sit, CAP looked at you "But we will be on trouble too!! We will be jailed, B.A.P will really report us to the police! We have no choice!" CAP explained his side.

Suddenly you came back from your senses, you are calmed and stared at the blank. "Oh, Soo Min-sshi" Ricky couldn't help but care, Chunji stopped him. You looked at them, with blank face.

~Your P.O.V~

I don't deserve this...What I have done to my life? I shouldn't be doing this to my life, but LOVE claims for me to do it... For my half-dead sister, for her.. But I didn't know I would be hurted like this.. (end of pov)

You keep staring on the blank, "Is...is she okay?" Chanjo asked. "She is traumatized" Ricky said. You turned back and silent tears fell on your cheeks, *I'm tired of this..* you thought.

---

Morning, it's school day. Zelo is dressing up for school *I should meet Soo Min..* he smiled and took his bag. He headed into your neighborhood, he called his other hyungs and informed that he will pick you up. After minutes, he arrived and spotted your entrance door is opened, *Is she preparing to leave?* Zelo happily thought. "Soo Min-ah, I'm here.. Let's go?" He called as he approaches your house. No one responded.

"Soo Min-ah? Where are you?" he asked. He knocked the door with respect but no one really responded, he went inside your house "Soo Min! Soo Min-ah!" he called. Zelo felt that something is wrong. He tried to call your phone, but you left it here, "Where the heck?" Zelo was clueless. He quickly called Youngjae on phone "Hyung, can you check Soo Min if she is already there?" Zelo asked to him. "Arasso? Wae? Is she not at home?" he asked. "No... The door is opened but no one is here.. Hyung can you please inform Yongguk hyung.." Zelo said.

Zelo panicked and keep on searching around your house, he spotted that your school uniform *She didn't go to school this morning..* he thought. B.A.P asked to your classmates, schoolmates and some teachers if they saw you but no one saw you. "Maybe she is on her work?" Jongup asked. "We don't know.." Himchan answered. Suddenly someone called to Yongguk's phone.

"Hello?" he answered. "It's me CAP, if you wanna see Zelo's girl alive.. Visit us at the garage" CAP said and hung up the phone. "Yobosaeyo?YAH!" Yongguk shouted and looked at the boys "Guys, Soo Min is kidnapped by Teen Top" he said. The boys widened their eyes, they tried to contact Zelo and informed him. Zelo widened his eyes with terror, his is burning from anger.. He runed furiously *If they did something to Soo Min.. I'll kill them*

*Soo Yeon..* Youngjae thought and followed the boys. After reaching at Teen Top's place, they kicked the door and Zelo arrived with heavy breathing. Their wide eyes were on you, they spotted you sitting on the floor hopeless and quiet looking on the ground. "Soo Min!!!" Zelo shouted and runed to you but he was blocked by Chanjo and L.joe. "YAH!!" he shouted more. Your eyes brightened when you saw him, with his hyungs.

Numerous of guys appeared inside the garage, Teen Top startled and bowed 90 degrees to them. Their eyes are scary and furious looking to B.A.P. Yongguk's eyes widened.

"B-Block..B" he said without knowing. They approached to you, "What's the fuss here?" Zico, their leader asked. You looked at them *Where are these dirty guys coming from? Are they gangs or something?* you thought. "Bow to your leaders, they own the job" CAP said. B.A.P is shocked from the news, Block is one of the strongest gangs around Seoul. They felt being slave for a long time, their pride has gone away.

You looked at them worriedly *What's happening? Job?* you thought and looked at Zelo. "You've been working for us.. Yes, you guys look like stealing money and guns at Japan, New Zealand and Vietnam" Zico said and smirked. Your eyes widened, "Boh?!" you stood up and narrowed your eyes to Zelo. The boys looked at you, Chanjo approaching to guard you from escaping.

"We don't want to continue this job" Yongguk said to Zico, The boys laughed and mocked B.A.P "You fooled us" Himchan said. "You have no escapes.. If you don't continue this job.. People around you will dissapear one by one.. Including her" Zico said. Your eyes is burning, "YAH!" you shouted to Zico. The boys are shocked from sudden talk, "How dare you put me in this problem? Are you stupid?" you asked without being afraid.

Zico blinked twice, Zelo was amuzed. "Huh, this girl with no power at all answers to me like that?" Zico said and slightly pull your hair. You didn't move, *That's Soo Yeon* Youngjae thought. "Don't touch her or else!" Zelo tried to push those who blocks him. Zico looked at him, "Seemed to be your girl...right?" he asked.

"If you continue this job.. Nothing will happen to you.. If you quit then... You all will be in trouble" Zico said. "Just like this" Kyung hitted Zelo on the face. Your eyes widened and your heart crashed "YAH!". The boys started giving violence again to each other, bruised arms become more painful. You couldn't take what you see, "STOP" you run and the boys stopped, others fell on the floor with bleeding lip. 

"That will happen if you will not listen to us.." Zico said and left with his group. Your tears fell and helped B.A.P "Wae?" you asked them while helping. You saw Zelo and runed to him.. You spotted him lying on the floor, "Oppa!" you shouted and patted his face. He came back on his senses and hugged you tight. "I'm sorry.. For making you be in trouble.." he said.

You cried so much and thank that nothing worst happened.

 

[a/n]: Woah! thanks for reading! please comment and subscribe!! THANK YOU FOR MY LOYAL COMMENTERS! LOVE YOU ALL :*