First Day of Work

The Uncommitted Twin

"We can't trust you easily" Youngjae blurted infront of Teen Top. CAP hissed "We are already offering a job for you...And you guys are throwing it away?" he said. Yongguk tapped Youngjae "We will accept the offer, but you can work with us.." Yongguk explained.

"Deal" CAP agreed. "We are all qualified to that work..But first thing.." Chunji said. The boys started to listen "We will not let others know about this" Chunji said. The boys wondered, "Yah! That's impossible!" Youngjae defended. "It's up to you guys, we will be making huge money" L.joe said and stood up.

Teen Top left B.A.P hanging, they do not know what to do. "My umma needs medicine from her sick..." Himchan looked down. "I need money for my school..Umma can't do it alone" Zelo said. "I want to make a singing studio with the money" Daehyun said and planned for his future.

"Arasso guys, we should do it?" Yongguk asked to them. "Yeah" each of them answered. "Well case is closed, but Chunji said that we should keep it a secret" Himchan said. The boys nodded. CAP texted to Yongguk "We are all confirmed now, tomorrow night go at the port with your rascals" he read the message.

"Tomorrow, we will meet at the port" Yongguk announced.

---

At school, you met Zelo along the way "Sorry oppa I need to go early and pay tuition..Mian" you said and smiled. Zelo clung into your shoulder "Yah, you should have text me!" zelo said. "I was rushing because I woke up a little bit late" you explained. You went inside at the classroom with him and sitted "I'll go home with you arasso?!" zelo asked. You nodded happily "Ara!" you replied.

After 3 months of staying in Korea, life changed drastically even it's about pretending. By now, it's still getting to know each other with Zelo even though it seemed that you've been with him since kid.

After long classes and breaks at school, it's time to go home. "Let's go?" Zelo asked you. You nodded and followed him, Soo Min's friends approached you which make Zelo wait. "Anyeong!" you greeted. "Hey Soo Min! Wanna come later? At the dance club were B.A.P always perform? We will have fun!" her friend said.

*I don't wanna go* you wanna say that. You looked at Zelo with 'what to do face'. "But I have work after school" you explained. "Oh, come on Soo min, we are always doing this..We will pick you up at the cafe don't worry!" they said. You nodded slowly "Arasso.." you replied. "See you there!!" they waved and left.

You walked with Zelo "Should I go?" you asked to him. Zelo chuckled "If you don't want to go, then don't force yourself" zelo said softly. *Soo Min wanna go, I don't wanna go* you thought. "But Soo Min... I might not be with you because we will be going somewhere important with hyungs" Zelo said.

"Boh? Where?" you asked. "Somewhere" Zelo said. You pouted "Arasso!" you said loudly. Zelo faced you "So, please.. Take care of yourself" he pinned those words to you. "Ara...so.." you replied. 

You arrived at home and went early on the coffee shop where your job is. You hardly worked because there are many people hanging out there, after finishing shift job.. You sitted on the chair and waited for Soo Min's friends.

On the other hand, B.A.P are preparing for their new work. Flashbacks came when CAP said to remove their blonde color hair, and make it into natural for them to not be recognized. "Hyung! Are you sure that we will dye our hair?" Zelo asked.

"I like my blonde hair!" Daehyun said and seemed to be annoyed. "We should..Or else we will get fired immediately" Yongguk replied. Himchan agreed "Don't worry, we will dye again into blonde someday" he cheered up the boys.

After the boys finished with their hair dye, others turned natural looking with brown/black hair color. While Zelo is rocking on dark blue hair dye. "I think it's now better" Zelo looked at the mirror and fixed his hair. "It looks cool" Jongup said and touched his hair. "I'm not used to it.." Daehyun kept on complaining.

"Let's go?" Yongguk asked them, they proceed outside. Zelo walked to Yongguk "Hyung! I'm worried about Soo Min" he said and looked down. "Wae?" yongguk confusely asked. "She is going with her friends at the dance club where we perform frequently." Zelo explained. Yongguk laughed.

"Aish Junhong! Soo Min is always like that, are you crazy?" Yongguk asked. Zelo looked at him "Arasso!" he replied. *I can't stop worrying...* he thought. "Come on Zelo! Soo Min wants to have fun just one day without you" Daehyun hitted him softly. "But it's already night!!" Zelo shouted playfully.

"But she went there like.. last 2 months" Youngjae calculated. "Come on Zelo! You are soo strict with Soo Min as if you are his dad or boyfriend" Himchan joked, the boys laughed. Zelo snorted.

It's night, and B.A.P is on their way going at the port. They didn't spot Teen Top "What the hell, where are those bastards?" Yongguk hissed. One ahjussi called them "Come here!" the ahjussi shouted. The boys approached "You are the workers of transferring money right?" he asked. They nodded and entered at the boat.

"What are we be doing?" Yongguk cautiously asked. Himchan and Jongup secure the ahjussi's neck with their arms "Or are you just playing a trick?!" Zelo asked and kicked the drum. "No...I'm not tricking you! It's an order from Teen Top! They can't come because they have urgent work" the ahjussi explained. Himchan released his arms from his neck.

"Where are we going?" yongguk asked. "Just in Daegu to pick the money from the bank" the ahjussi replied and speed up the boat. The boys looked at with each other signing that it's safe with the ahjussi. Zelo watched the waves at night. After 30 minutes they arrived in Daegu.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o (I'm The Best - 2NE1)

You followed Soo Min's friend and you arrived at the dance club, people are having disco with the techno songs. The sound are so loud with the big speakers. You never get used to places like this and it's your first time. You don't want places like this "Come here!" one of Soo Min's friend offered. You sitted "Thanks" you replied. "What drink you want?" she asked.

"Strawberry juice" you answered. "Boh? No we are talking about liquor Soo Min.." she said. "Oh...I don't wanna drink for awhile because we have school tomorrow Minzy" you said. "Aish...Your killing hapiness Soo Min, arasso I wont force you" she said. *Atleast she is more kind than others* you thought.

You just watched people dancing like there is no tomorrow and sipped on the strawberry juice, you kept looking at your wristwatch "It's getting late" you are worried. "Why don't you dance Soo Min!!" she asked. You shrugged "I don't want" you said.

There are some students at the dance club, you couldn't believe *Instead of studying..They are busy dancing and having fun here...aish* you thought. When Soo Min's peers are bit tired they sitted down, the waiter served their drinks, which are heavy for their age. "Cheers!" they shouted. You pretended to have fun.

"Why don't you drink?" the other girl offered. They seemed to be forcing you "Please, I really don't like" you said seriously. "Just one shot maybe?" she asked. Minzy is just looking at you, she feels pity on you "Please don't force her" she said.

They didn't listened "What's the reason, she always drink with us" they complained. *Soo Min is drinking...aish that girl* you thought. You seemed to get nervous.

You wanted to tear up because they are too much. *I need to leave* you thought. L.joe noticed you at the seat from afar. Teen Top are there *Oh, Zelo's girl* he thought.

"I really don't want to drink" you said clearly and slow. One girl was pissed "YAH!" she shouted, and you startled.

*I don't know what to do...* you sighed and wanted to cry.

"Why do you need to force her if she does not want to drink?" a voice was heard from your back and it's Zelo. You looked at up *You saved me*.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! Is there anyone reading this story? please comment :D I did my best to update though it's so hard because some urgent happened. But anyways I'm here :) Hi readers, i missed you!

 

UPVOTE PLEASE :) <--- click :) love you all :* and thanks once again