Lies?

The Uncommitted Twin

The boys stayed with Zelo the whole night at the garage, no sleep at all. Youngjae explained everything to them, "So, it's the reason why Zelo fell inlove with Soo Min surprisingly, and he likes no other than... Soo Yeon-sshi" Daehyun puzzled out. 

Zelo is staring blank while thinking, he felt betrayed and shocked. Youngguk approached him, "There will be a reason why Soo Min did that, and her twin.." Yongguk said. "And, we can't explain it to you.. But Soo Yeon, you have to talk with her" Youngjae said. "Go and take a nap at home, your mom is worried" Himchan said. Zelo walked away "See you guys tomorrow" he said and left.

While on his way, he spotted Soo Min with teary eyes begging for him to forgive, "Zelo oppa, let me explain.." She ran to him. Zelo looked up with a gloomy expression, Soo Min hugged him, "I'm sorry oppa.. I'm saying this as your bestfriend, I'm sorry" she cried. Zelo pulled her softly away from him, Soo Min eyes widened "Op..pa.." she called. "I'm your bestfriend right?" he asked, Soo Min nodded. "Why did you hide your disease? And.. used your twin sister to cover up everything?" he asked with an angry tone. "Oppa.. I don't want you to be sad and worried about me, because I love you.. I don't want you to be alone. Because I was thinking that I don't have chance to be alive" she explained.

Zelo listened, but he was still unsatisfied. "Then I fall for.. Soo Yeon" he said, Soo Min was shocked from his words. "Oppa.. It's me right? You love me.. Not her" she cried and begged at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcHJspm2to (Thinking Of You - Big ost V.A)

He looked at her, "I'm sorry Soo Min.. We should stop this.." he said as he ends his relationship with Soo Min. She couldn't believe with his words, tears kept on falling. It's so heart breaking for her to hear those words, she admits that she can't do anything but to only be a friend. She slowly release her hands into his arms, "Re..ally?" she asked with trembling voice.

She nodded, "Yes.. Oppa does not like me as his girlfriend.. only as a sister" Soo Min said while crying. Zelo felt guilty for hurting her. "Good...Goodnight oppa.." she said as he waves. "Thank you for all the happy and sad memories, maybe we are not really for each other" she said with her strength and ran away. Zelo went at his home too.

After Soo Min arrived at home, she literally fell on the couch crying hard. *Accept that he is not actually for you.. You did your best Soo Min, that even Soo Yeon was hurt...* she thought and cried the whole night.

---

"Good morning Soo Yeon" you spotted Myungsoo eating some breakfast. You seated, "Good morning L sunbae.." you greeted and took some bread. "Soo Yeon.. Zelo... knows everything now.." Myungsoo said. Your eyes widened and stood up. "Where are you going?" he asked. "How did he know?" you asked. "By me and Youngjae" he replied.

*I need to visit Soo Min* you thought and dress up quickly. You ran outside the lobby and walked outside the streets *I know what you're feeling Soo Min...* you thought and after reaching at her house, you spotted her sitting on the garden. You secretly peek at her, you felt sorry for her *What actually happened?* you thought, you didn't plan to show up because you gave her time to relax and learn.

Myungsoo called you, "Oppa wae?" you asked. "Someone wants to meet you near the hotel place, please be there" Myungsoo said. You followed what Myungsoo said and walked going at the place said. After reaching on the place, you spotted Zelo waiting.

Your eyes brightened but nervous at the moment, he saw you "Soo Yeon-sshi" he called your name softly. You approached him slowly while looking down. "I guess.. you know everything..." you said. He remembered that voice that brings him to heaven, his heart was beating fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CamOMh-q8ww (Love Rain Piano Version OST)

"I'm sorry Junhong oppa" you said,when suddenly he hugged you so tight. *She is probably hurted.. My Soo Min, I have her life* you thought. Zelo hugged you, he felt love and it's you. You released, "I missed you so much" he said while your tears fell, Zelo smiled "I love you... It's you.. Soo Yeon.." he said. *The girl who made my life better, I found her* he thought. "Don't be mad with Soo Min please... She did that because she loves you so much, she didn't want you to see sad and alone, so I pretended to be her for a moment." you said.

"You're perfect to me.." he said. He hugged you once again, suddenly you felt guilt and pain inside your heart. *How about Soo Min..* you thought and suddenly pushed him softly. "I hope you still love Soo Min" you said with a different tone. Zelo was clueless, "I love you.. I like her as my little sister.." he said. You looked away, "We can't be like this.." you said. Zelo was shocked, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I can't stand when my sister is hurted because of me.." you explained. Zelo started listening, "I pretended to be Soo Min because she wished for and I love her." you said with a strong tone. "I didn't like you at all" you said. *I know it hurts oppa, but please... I wanna give everything to Soo Min, even when it hurts so badly..* you thought. Zelo was shocked, his heart was crashed into pieces, "Even for a little? Soo Yeon, we enjoyed times together.. Don't tell me you just pretend" he said.

*The real oppa is.... I loved you so much, nothing has changed from the moment I met, talked and have fun times with you.. It's just we can't be for the meantime, because hearts are wounded. I need to say harsh words for you to let go of me.. I'm still giving you to Soo Min..*

"I pretended everything" you answered.

Zelo pinned you against the wall, "Tell me it's all lies" he said and punched the wall. Your tears fell, "I'm sorry, but I just did my job.." you answered and ran away. You cried all along the street and finally went up the hotel, "What happened?" Myungsoo asked. 

"I said harsh words to him... I said I didn't love him, I said I was just pretending... I did it for Soo Min" you said, Myungsoo hugged you, "Don't cry.. But I was expecting that you would accept already.." he said. "It's always Soo Min who is on my mind.. I care alot for her.. But Zelo is also important to me, but I just can't" you said and cried.

---

"What happened? Did it turned out in a good news?" Daehyun asked, Zelo seated silently "She pretended, she didn't like me" he answered. Youngjae stood up "W-what? How?" he was expecting another answering. Zelo looked at him "For the sake of her sister, she pretended" he said. As he say those words, it hurts him like hell. "We are sorry for you.." Yongguk patted his back.

"I still don't believe with her words, I feel something is wrong" he said. "I know you haven't slept since last night, why don't you rest for a while?" Himchan asked and offered some wonton soup.

"Guys, I spotted Soo Min staring blank outside the garden, I'm calling her but she does not respond.." Youngjae is worried about her, "I guess she is depressed.. Why don't we visit her.." Jongup said. "Everyone is melancholic.. Don't worry Junhong.. You will be happy once again.." Daehyun patted you.

"And how about their friendship with Soo Min?" Yongguk asked. "We don't know.." Youngjae answered. "You will be okay with Soo Yeon, she is kind-hearted.. Maybe there is a specific reason why she did that.." Youngjae said.

---

Myungsoo patted you, "What will you do now?" he asked. You wiped your tears, "Since I'm done with everything in Seoul.." you said. "What do you mean?" Myungsoo is confused.

You looked at Myungsoo, "Oppa, can you please book a flight to Canada for me tomorrow?" you asked. Myungsoo was shocked "Why all of sudden?" he asked, "I have nothing to do here anymore.. I'm done and I lose him... I should continue my life ahead in Canada.." you explained. Myungsoo blinked, "If you insist, I think it's a correct way, but are you sure? You will leave him without saying nothing?" he asked.

You nodded, "It's the most painful decision ever... I'm gonna meet Soo Min too.. and leave" you said. 

 

[a/n]: JUST 2 CHAPTERS AND 'The Uncommitted Twin' is ending <3 !! Thank you so much :) Please subscribe and comment!! <3 STAY TUNED :)

To upvote: Click This ! Thank you!! :)