Saw Everything

The Uncommitted Twin

"Oh god Junhong, what are you? A playboy?" Yongguk joked. The boys cracked out laughing except Zelo, he couldn't agree because he is confused. "No.. I'm loyal to Soo Min, I promise that! I only see her" Zelo replied with a cool tone, Daehyun couldn't believe "Then who the lady you've been searching for?" he asked. Zelo is clueless "At Han River!" Himchan patted him. "Oh, no ofcourse.. I was just curious because she looks familiar but guys, forget it" Zelo said.

You lay beside Soo Min and patted her head softly "You don't have to get drunk... Have discipline" you whispered. Soo Min turned your back and fell asleep. You sighed and closed your eyes, all you see from the darkness is none other than the guy you dreamed of.. You wanted to be honest with him and set the truth so you can set everything free including your heart. 

---

"Oppa, I'm really sorry.. Forgive me" Soo Min said as she clungs to Zelo's arm at the corridors. Zelo looked at her "Do you know that everyone stared at you that time? I hated it" he explained. Soo Min felt goosebumps from his words and spazzed without him knowing, "Arasso, I forgive you.. But please grant me something" Zelo neared into Soo Min, she couldn't look straight into his eyes "W-what?" she asked while trembling, "Let's go Han River, it's been a while.. You're always busy" Zelo admitted. Soo Min smiled, "Ofcourse, I'll come with you.. I missed that place" she cheerfully said. 

"That's my girl" Zelo clung his arm to her shoulders and walked together *His girl..* Soo Min blushed and followed him.

After cleaning and organizing the things, you decided to visit Myungsoo for a while, you brought him some Korean street foods. "Anyeong L-sunbae" you greeted as he opened the door, "Oh Soo Yeon-sshi, come in.. I'm sorry I just had my breakfast so I didn't have time to fix this mess" Myungsoo said reffering to his messy room, you sat at the couch and opened the plastic bag full of food "Taste this, it's awesome and spicy" you offered. Myungsoo took a piece and ate it "Really fascinating" he replied. You are glad that he liked it "Oppa, did you left for Busan? Or trip to Daegu.." you asked. "I just went at the heart of Seoul and took some amazing landscapes" Myungsoo said and grab his DSLR camera, "Wow, you are a professional as always.. You shot them really great" you complimented.

Myungsoo smiled, "What's with you? Each day you're looking like gloomy and sad.." he noticed. You shrugged and didn't reply, "I can notice you Soo Yeon, you're being like the old  Soo Yeon I know, where is your glorious smile?" he cheered you up. You forced yourself to smile for Myungsoo, it's so childish if you wouldn't, Myungsoo is not satisfied "I know you are forced too, I'm sorry" he replied. 

"Oppa.. I'm worried about you" Suddenly you blurted, Myungsoo looked at you "Go back to Canada, please..." you begged. Myungsoo started listening "I know that my aunt sent you here for me, but I'm actually fine. You need to work at the company and get a higher postion.. I don't want you to be like me" you explained. Myungsoo shrugged with disagreement "No, you still need my support... Look at yourself, you're alone right now" he insisted.

You looked down, "Thank.. you sunbae.." you said. Myungsoo patted your shoulders "A little more.. Everything will get fixed" he said.

"Oppa! I'm gonna treat you some muffins!" Soo Min pulled Zelo inside the coffee shop and bought some snacks for Han River which is just on the side. Soo Min and Zelo ran into the grass and seated "Beautiful" Soo Min said. "I missed being with you here... I'm so glad you gave time to meditate here" he said. *I went for you.. Because I love you oppa, no one will steal you from me* she thought as she looked at him.

Zelo hold her hand, "Let's stay like this.. forever" he said. Soo Min lay at Zelo's shoulder "Promise" she replied. 

Youngjae is with his girlfriend, "I'm happy for Soo Min and Zelo, but I pity her twin.. She is suffering so much" Youngjae explained. Hannah felt the pain too "Soo Min is childish, she can't even touch Soo Yeon's feelings" Hannah said. "We can't leave this permament, we will something.." Youngjae said, he is just worried and concern about you, specially Zelo, he is blinded by everything.

"Oppa, I know it's silly but... I like only you.. I'm selfish when it comes to you.. But I'm yours right?" Soo Min asked. Zelo smiled "I love you too Soo Min, you are my bestfriend and my girl, it's been two months already" Zelo said and blushed from shyness. "I'm so glad to hear that... Oppa, what did you like about me?" she suddenly asked. Without hesitation "I like everything about you, the way you smile, the way how God made you.. How you changed into a good one.. I love everything" Zelo answered.

*How you changed into a good one? Is that Soo Yeon?!* she thought. Soo Min didn't like that part, "I couldn't believe that you did all of my homeworks and everything relating to school when I was gone working at Zico's hand, you didn't have to do that.." Zelo said. Soo Min blinked *Soo Yeon did that? I never helped him before...* she thought. "I did that for you oppa.. We promised together that we will help each other" Soo Min lied. Zelo hugged her, "Promise me to study hard and get the best grades, I'm so proud of you" he said. Soo Min smiled and hugged back *But it's not me...* she thought.

After, Soo Min arrived at home.. She dropped the school bag infront of you "Soo Yeon unnie! Help me with my homeworks.. Or better, just do it" she said. You opened her bag and brought out the notebooks "You know.. I'm so glad having Zelo, thanks to you" Soo Min said. "Zelo has higher grades than before, it's all because of you" she praised you, "I teaching him to do his homeworks, we are having a group study before" you replied. Soo Min is amazed by you "I wish I was you" she blurted, you stopped and looked up to her.

"I always wished that, I wonder I'm not Zelo's type" she said. You stood up and approached her "Soo Min, Zelo likes you... You don't have to worry anything.. And please focus with your studies, not only to him" you added. Soo Min pouted "But I admit, I'm lazy to study.. So please, do my homeworks for a while" she replied and went at the bedroom. You couldn't take her laziness *What will happen with her life?! Aish!* you thought.  

You went at the bedroom too after doing all her homeworks, "I'm already done, just organize it" you said and opened a novel book. You started reading a fiction book, "Thanks unnie, but you keep wasting time reading those books, why don't you focus with my studies instead?" she said. You stopped from reading, you find that rude "Soo Min, you have your own brain and hands to do it.. I'm not your nanny to do everything" you replied. Soo Min hissed silently and went down to fix her things.

She left to go at B.A.P's place to hang out there, you went to sleep early as possible. "Here is Soo Min!!" Daehyun shouted, "Oppa!!" Soo Min approached to Zelo, "I thought you werent coming" Zelo said.

---

Soo Min arrived late at home, she slept next to you. It's an early morning and you woke up to prepare some breakfast, you did some Korean heavy breakfast as you followed the recipe from the book, Soo Min woke up too but stayed on bed. *Let me water the plants, I think they are dying* you thought and went outside. The weather is quite chill because it's morning, you loved the air as you watched the trees swaying.

You took some water and started watering the plants, you touched the flower and smiled. Zelo is on his way to Soo Min house, he noticed someone at the garden, he approached slowly. You didn't notice it him coming, Zelo walked slowly as he watches you but your face is covered with your hair once again, he noticed your outfit, old long skirt and dull color blouse *Is this Soo Min?* he wondered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DefGfUXLpA (Magnolia - Nice Guy inst. OST)

You are busy cutting the dead leaves from the roses, "Soo Min" someone called your twin sister's name from your back. You froze from the place you are standing and turned back to see. You saw it's Zelo, you silently gasped. He is looking directly to you, his heart beats faster than ever same as yours. Your eyes widened and didn't know what to do. Your beautiful face is shown, your milky skin and the perfect complexion, and your perfect eyes are shown.

You just stared at him for a long time *It's him... Jun-hong....* you thought.

"Soo Yeon unnie!" Soo Min opened the door and gasped, because she saw Zelo with you. Zelo turned back from someone's voice and spotted someone that looks like you, he is clueless and speechless. He thought he is dreaming, he is confused.

 

[a/n]: OMG! ZELO SAW YOU and he saw Soo Min too :O what will happen? PLEASE STAY TUNED AND BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE! THANKS!!! I'm sorry if I have any wrong spelling or grammar, I'm rushing to update! :)

Please subscribe to me (too): exovereader :)

Please support this story!! --> ClickThis