I'll Be Your Hands

The Uncommitted Twin

*And an expensive chocolate?* you thought while secretly looking at them. 

"Um.. Younha, just eat it.." Zelo smiled at her and handed the chocolate box to him. Younha widened her eyes "But...oppa.. I wanted you to taste this chocolate" she insisted. Zelo stared at her for a long time "Arasso.." he replied and opened the chocolate box, he took a piece of chocolate and ate it.

You saw the whole situation, "Mmmmmm delicious" zelo complimented on the chocolate she gave. "Really?" Younha brightened her eyes. "Yes, so now I already taste it.... It's all yours now" zelo said. "But... oppa.." Younha pouted. "Take it, you bought that with your own money." Zelo said. Younha softened from Zelo's words "Arasso, I'm dissapointed because you can't accept my little gift" she blurted. Zelo chuckled "It's better if you just share it with your friends" he said.

Someone tapped you. "Ommo!!" you are scared. It's Minzy "What are you doing there?" she asked and saw Younha and Zelo. "Now I get it" she said. Your jaw dropped "It's not what you think" you said and panicked. "Aish Soo Min, as if you are not my friend.. It's still Zelo right?" she asked.

You didn't know what to answerr and just looked down. Zelo spotted the two of you "Oh, hey" he greeted. He noticed you looking down. "What happened to you?" he asked and tapped you. You startled and give space away from him "Umm... She feels nothing" Minzy covered you. "Soo Min, let's go at the classroom?" Zelo asked. You didn't repond "Ummm.. I'm taking her for abit" Minzy pulled you. Zelo was clueless, you followed Minzy's steps and met Younha all along the corridors "It's the happiest day of my life!" Younha squealed from hapiness. 

You just stare at her "I wanted to give these chocolates to him and he just insisted! He also tasted it....But didn't accept it" Younha pouted. "Woah, nice job Younha" Minzy fakely praised her. "Here some chocolates, Zelo oppa demanded me to give it to my close friends" Younha offered.

"Hmmmm..." Minzy breathe. "Soo min-ah, Gwenchana?" she asked you. You looked up "I'm heading at the classroom" you said and smiled bitterly. "Arasso...." Younha never saw Soo Min as sad, as what she sees now from you.

You walked away. "Um... Soo Min is not on the mood again...I guess" Minzy explained. "Did she saw me and Zelo oppa?" Younha asked. "I don't know" Minzy lied. "Hmm... How about this news Minzy... I'll confess to Zelo oppa soon" Younha said straight. Minzy eyes widened "W-wae?" she asked. "Time flies and it's been years..." Younha replied.

Minzy gulped *How about their friendship with Soo Min now?* she thought.

You went inside the classroom, your classmates are so noisy and playful that time. You just sit on your place and lay your head down. Zelo approached you, "Soo minah..." he softly called. You looked up with tired eyes "Are you doing well? Are your hands doing fine?" he softly asked. Your heart beated fast from his words, you looked away "How can I work later with my hands bruised?" you asked.

"I'll ask to ahjumma for a day-off.. For you" he answered. Zelo took your two hands, Minzy saw it from the window *But Soo Min and Zelo suit together...more than Younha* she thought while watching the two of you. 

"I'll be your hands for today" Zelo said straight. Your eyes popped out "W-what do you mean?" you asked. "I'll work at the coffee shop, I'll do anything" he said. You laughed "Stop, it's just annoying" you replied. "No." he said.

After classes, you are about to take your bag but Zelo took it right away "Yah" you called him. "I know your hands hurt so much" Zelo said and waited for you. You walked near him and followed. Younha spotted you and him at the corridor, she saw your bag with him *And she is making him slave?!* she angrily thought.

"Oppa!" she called Zelo, he turned back and saw Younha "Oppa, I hope you can come at the hiphop dance club on Saturday" she said and gave invitation. Zelo accepted it and thank her "Call your hyungs arasso?" Younha kept on smiling. "Yeah sure, umm we are now leaving, she is really tired" Zelo said and looked at you. You looked up on him, Younha hissed inside her "Okay, see you there" she said.

Zelo continued walking, you look at Younha and left her.. You don't know what to do. "Zelo oppa, my hands are just injured but not tired" you explained to him. "That's the same" he replied.

After arriving at home, Zelo dropped your bag and his bag on the sofa. "You didn't waited for your hyungs too" you said. "It's fine, I texted Himchan hyung" he said. You went up to change your outfit into your work uniform, "Where are you going?" he curiously asked. "It's not your business" you replied. He went up on the stairs to your room "Tell me" he said cheerfully. You looked at him, "I'm going to change for work later" you said and hissed.

"Oh.." Zelo said and turned back. "No..wait! You are not going at the work" Zelo said. "Ahjumma needs me" you replied. Zelo called the Ahjumma from his phone "You can rest.. I'll be going" he blurted. "Boh? No!!" you insisted.

He went down to leave and go to your work. "Yah!" you shouted and tried to open the door, but you can't open because of your bruise hands "Aish that teacher hits so hard" you almost cursed from dissapointment. You just sitted on the sofa "If Soo Min was here, I won't be suffering!" you started to tear up.

Zelo worked hard on your time shift at the coffee shop. After hours of working, he decided to check you. But along the Myeongdong street he spotted a jewelry shop. *This looks beautiful to her* he thought.

Zelo opened your house with his own key "You came?" you shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah" he answered. You spotted him with supermarket bags which he putted on the kitchen "You were out of stock" he said. "B-but.. You didn't have too" you said.

"I said, I'll be your hands for today, so...here" he said. "Did ahjumma get mad?" you asked. "No ofcourse" Zelo replied. "oh..." you nodded.

Zelo put out something "Here, your today's salary" he said. You widened your eyes "What?" you couldn't believe "Take it, I worked hard for it" he answered. You shrugged "No oppa..." you are extremely embarrassed to accept it.

"Ah wae? I worked this for you" he said and took your hand to give it to you. "T-t-thanks..." you said. "That's what I want, now smile" he said. You looked to him and smiled. "Is there anything to clean here?" zelo asked while looking around the house. "N-no... I already cleaned them.." you answered. 

"Why did you clean? Your hands---" he was cutted off. "Don't worry about my hands" you shyly said. "Mmmm, Soo Min.... I have something for you" he said. He pulled out a small box, and opened it.. It's an angel pendant necklace, you looked up to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTOmmJRoKc (I like the Rain - Love Rain ost)

*For Younha?* you thought. "I bought this with my first salary(from Daegu port)" he said. "Do you have work?" you asked. He nodded. "I'm gonna put it to you...." he said. Your eyes popped out "To-to-t-to me?" you asked while pointing yourself. He smiled and put the necklace into your neck, your heart is beating fast and blushed like tomatoes *What are you doing Soo Yeon?!!! You shouldn't be overwhelmed to him....* you thought while screaming on your mind.

 

[a/n]: Hi cupcake readers! How are you doing? hehe thanks for reading! COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE as always... Take care:*