Valentine Partner?

The Uncommitted Twin

Himchan was brought to hospital, you and the boys waited for the results but the doctor says it will be revealed tomorrow. The boys went home, it's abit late already but you didn't hesitate to go at the other hospital where Soo Min is staying. 

12:00am. Valentines. You went to buy some flowers and chocolates for Soo Min, good thing there is an open store at that time for you to buy. You slowly opened the door and went in, you saw Soo Min with closed eyes, you sighed at the moment and put your valentine gift at her side. "Anyeong Soo Min" you said and smiled. You gently patted her shoulders "I hope you are doing good...Please wake up oh?" you looked down. "Zelo sunbae..is really doing fine..B.A.P had their dance battle against NU'EST and B.A.P won..I did my best to make the poster, I did my best to act like You're me" you explained.

"Wake up and Happy Valentines Day" you patted her. 

You yawned while going home alone. It's already midnight and you quickly went at the bed and sleep *Such a long day, Goodnight Soo Yeon* you thought and fell asleep.

Morning. It was a really sunny day, you are gardening the frontyard of Soo Min's house while wiping the sweat. *You can do this Soo Yeon! Soo Min's yard is transforming into forest!* you complained and sweep the dry leaves. It's Valentines day, meaning it's lovers day. But for you it's just a boring ordinary day, you spotted one couple cuddling together. "Ow..oppa, so sweet of you" you heard the lady said.

You grossed out *So lovey-dovey* pokerface flashes on your face. 

"You want to cuddle like that?" a man's voice roared near you. You dogde downwards "Who are you?" you said while defending yourself with a gardener tool. "Relax" he said. Your eyes brightened "Oh, Zelo oppa.." you sighed with a relief. "You are not happy seeing me?" he pouted and acted as a child. *Ugh, but he looks like completely different when he was angry last night* you thought and laughed. "What's funny?" he asked. "Nothing, Nothing" you replied.

Zelo smiled "It's nice seeing you laughing, it feels like seeing you for the first time" he said. You paused, "I-I...always smile and laugh with you oppa!" you lied. "I know, but something is different.. You look more...beautiful" he said.

Your heart stopped beating at the moment and slightly punch his tummy. "Awww" he winced in pain. "Are you okay?" you ended up being worried. "Joke! I'm fine" he loudly replied. "I'm sorry!" you confessed. "Ahh.. It's fine little Soo Min! Let me ask, who is your Valentines Date today?" he asked. "No one" you coldly replied. "Huh, that's impossible! You are always having a date during Valentines, like Doo Joon-hyung, Hoya-hyung..who else?" he was tapping his fingers on his chin while thinking.

*Boh? Soo Min is dating with numerous guys but likes this guy? Impossible.* you thought. You slightly pushed him "I said no one, I can't believe I dated those!" you shrugged. Zelo's eyes grew wider "So, you are just playing with them!" zelo said.

*Ugh, Soo Min..* you hissed. "I guess my hyungs are going on a date too" he smiled. You laughed "And how about you?" you asked. He stared at you, "I don't know, maybe I'm gonna play some skateboard alone" he replied. You smiled and continued gardening, Zelo *She looks attractive while gardening...But..I haven't seen her doing this stuffs before* he thought. You started to pull an old plant but your force couldn't do it, Zelo quickly helped you and pulled the plant together.

After it was removed the force gave in and you two fell on the ground. You both are laughing like there is no tomorrow. The soils made your dress stain without noticing. "Such a nice day" Zelo lied down on the soil while staring at the cloudy sky.

"Yah, your dress is dirty now" you pointed to his dress. Zelo sat down and cleaned his dress by hardly patting he noticed theres a mud on your cheeks. He wiped it with his handkerchief, you remained froze at the moment and slightly pushed his hand "I can do it" you wiped it with your pulse. He stood up and help you stand up "Anyways, Happy Valentines" he said and left. You are left hanging with confusion.

*Zelo what the hell are you doing? She. is definitely your little sister* he pushed that words into his mind and keep shrugging his head. He feels something weird going on with his heart.

"Hmm... Weird guy" you blurted and keep on gardening. 

After doing outdoor chores, your aunt called you from Canada "Happy Valentines Soo Yeon" your aunt said. "Aunt! How are you? I missed you, Happy Valentines!" you said. "I'm really doing fine, how about you? Do you eat? How is Soo Min?" she asked. "Aunt, she is not yet awake.." you replied. "I'll pray for her..." your aunt said while being teary. "It's fine aunt....I'm praying too" you cheered her up.

You never said to your aunt that you are acting as Soo Min in Seoul, she never knew that you are attending highschool again.

---

Zelo met the group called 'Teen Top' alongside the road. "Look look the child boy" C.A.P the leader smirked at him. Zelo hissed, his surrounded by them. "Congratulations on you group, you were good" Chanjo said while smirking. "Thanks bro, but stay away for a little..I can't breathe, it feels like there is an air pollution" zelo said with sarcasm.

"You act as if you are the best already" L.joe snickered. "And acts like a badass" C.A.P kicked the trashcan on his side. "I don't have time to entertain you with punch guys" Zelo said and rolled his eyes. The boys laughed "Why? It's because your hyungs are not here? That's really pretty unfair" they mocked him.

Zelo wanted to punch them badly, but he controlled himself or else his Yongguk hyung will get mad too. He just remained silent. "I heard this guy has no girl at all" Chunji said and they burst off laughing. "Alone on Valentines Day" they mocked him.

Zelo suddenly hissed and smirked. "Really?" he said cooly. The boys paused "Who says I don't have a Valentine Partner? She is beautiful and amazing" zelo smirked making the boys to get embarrassed. Chunji smirked "If you have then show her to us" he said. The boys agreed "Yeah, I'll bring her and swallow those WORDS" zelo neared at Chunji and left cooly.

He went at the practice room of B.A.P where the boys are dressing up formally. "Oh, Junhong!" Jungup waved while fixing his bow tie. The boys are so formal except for Zelo, "Junhong arent you going for date?" Daehyun put his arms into his shoulder. "Aish" he turned back.

Himchan flashed with the bouquet of flowers "Zelo is too young for this so..let him enjoy staying alone" himchan said. "Yah hyung! You are still going to date even your fingers are crashed?" he asked. Himchan nodded "I can!" he replied.

"Arasso, I'm just staying at home" zelo lied and left. "Poor guy, why don't he just go out with Soo Min instead? Just like friendly date" Daehyun said.

Zelo strode towards his home and went to find his black suit. His mom approached him "What are you finding my son?" she asked. "My slightly formal dress" he answered. His mom laughed "With who? With Soo Min?" she curiously asked. "yes" zelo replied. "I'll find it for you" his mom offered. "Thanks mom" he replied.

He called you. "Yes Zelo oppa..What do you want?" you asked. "Dress up nicely arasso? I'll see you" zelo said and quickly hung up. *Why I'm feeling this..I'm being shy to her for the first time* zelo touched his chest while his heart is beating.

*Why all of sudden?* you thought. Thank God you already took a bath, you are lying on the sofa watching k-dramas, you stood up and followed Zelo's instructions. You wear a red cute dress and slightly curled your hair, and added bb cream, lip stain, on your face,that's all.

After minutes passed, you waited for him. You opened the door and saw him with 3 roses. He wear black skinny pants and formal, with bow tie. You are entirely starstrucked from him, he is handsome, you admit.

"For you" he grinned. You are speechless without noticing. "Thanks..But why suddenly?" you asked.

"Come with me" he said those words which lingered on your ears. He pulled you softly, your hands is with his. Your heart is beating abnormally.

"For other couples, let's make ours differently" he smiled at you.

 

[a/n]: STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE AND BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES :D i love you all!

Y U NO UPVOTE?  <-- please click thanks :* Subscribers updater: 39 :D