I Just Can't Make It

The Uncommitted Twin

You decided to keep distance to Zelo, after the quarrel you had with him the last time. You didn't talk nor face him, you only called Youngjae and get news about him. It's literally killing your heart because you miss him so much, ignoring the one you love will make you crazy.

You always see him infront the main door waiting for you to open. "Soo Min-ah! I'm so sorry, I love you!" Zelo kept on shouting. Youngjae called you, "Sunbae, Zelo is here infront the main door.. He keeps on shouting and knocking the door... I just couldn't look him like that, it hurts" you said everything to Youngjae. "You don't have to worry, we will pick him up with Daehyun" he replied.

You closed your eyes, you feel weak about your sudden seperation with him. "Soo Min-ah I'm sorry... Why all of sudden?" he shouted, his words killed you. Your tears fell, "I-I didn't want this" you said while crying.

You spotted Youngjae and Daehyun running to find Zelo, "Junhong-ah!" Daehyun shouted, Youngjae ran into him "Soo Min is not here" he lied. Zelo narrowed his eyes to him, "I also lost the key of her house, I know she is there..I feel it" he said. But Youngjae purposely hide it because it's your demand. Daehyun slightly pulled him "Relax Junhong, she wants space for a while.. Don't be like this, our dance competition is approaching! Day by day" Daehyun almost scolded him. He is just concerned about the maknae, Zelo stopped, he looked up the window and walked away.

Youngjae breathed a sigh of relief and followed them, Zelo is out of his mind "Why all of sudden?!" he threw tantrums. Youngjae looked at him "If you had a quarrel with her, just give her space to think.." he explained. "I was careless with my damn words.. It's because of the L guy" Zelo blurted. Youngjae hissed, "Tsk Tsk.. You are really scared of losing her.. way TOO MUCH. The L guy is her friend, JUST A FRIEND" Youngjae explained.

"You should be careful asking something to someone you love.." Daehyun said. "I'm apologizing to her..." Zelo answered. Youngjae patted his back "She is okay.. Let's focus about the dance for a while" he said.

They met the other members warming up for the long hour dance practice. "Are you guys ready?" Yongguk asked but then he noticed Zelo's mood, "What's up with him these days?" Himchan asked. "Love fight" Daehyun replied.

They understand it easily, "But I wish you have a good mood for our practice.. Please?" Jongup asked. Zelo slowly grinned bitterly, "Let's start!" Yongguk demanded.

They are on their places and started dancing, "Stop" Himchan said and looked at Zelo, "You are doing wrong Junhong.. Let's start again!" Himchan added. After numerous dances, Zelo can't seem to focus on the dance. "Let's rest for a while" Yongguk seated at the sofa and wipe his sweat. 

Zelo felt stupid and alone, he can't even focus on his passion for dancing. *The final dance competition is nearing and what the hell I'm doing?* he thought angrily. Youngjae stared at Zelo *This won't work* he thought.

After days, Zelo kept on passing by your house. He keeps on calling your twin sister's name: Soo Min "Soo Min-ah! Please talk to me, how are you doing? Did you ate your lunch? Soo Min-ah!" he shouted. You gritted your teeth and wanted to open the door. "Soo Min-ah... Do you the feeling that I'm loving you more? My love for you grows day by day" he said. You cupped your mouth from sadness, his words makes your world bloom with a mix of sadness.

Youngjae visited you secretly, "Soo Yeon.. Zelo is so messed up, specially with the dance... He sleeps outside your house during midnight, we can't stop him" Youngjae explained. You felt sorry "R-really?" your words are shaking. "You have no choice but face him.." he said. You stood up from your seat "But.." you mumbled. You faced Youngjae "I will go to him, I can't see him like that. I don't care if I fall for him each day..." you said with your teary voice. You grab your purse and walked out.

You are running fast *Let me try here at the basketball court, I wish he is here* you thought, but then you didn't spot Zelo. You run again *Han River* you thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7CnZrStsm4 (발걸음 - School 2013 inst. ost)

After minutes, you stopped at the place and searched for him, luckily you saw him sitting down near the river. "Junhong-ah!" you shouted and ran to him. Zelo blinked and couldn't believe that it's you, he stood up..speechless. You are catching you breathe

You hugged him so tightly "Oppa I'm sorry..." you cried. Zelo hugged you back "I'm sorry, Soo min..." he said. you tears keep on dropping and cupped his face "I'm here, I just couldn't ignore you, it hurts me" you said. Zelo cupped you face too, "I'm sorry for being stupid" he blurted. "Oppa, do you best on your dance battle, you have to win! I will be there to watch you.." you said.

Zelo smiled, "You are my inspiration to do my passion" he said. You kissed his cheek "I missed you" you said. *I'm sorry Soo Min.. I'm sorry for being a traitor* you thought.

After days, everything changes... You are happier than the last time. Zelo have the motivation to practice hard for the group, for his passion and for you..

*Let's roll tomorrow* Zelo thought reffering at the dance battle tomorrow. "Let's see if Block b will succeed" Yongguk strongly said.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading! STAY TUNED on the next chapter so subscribe! :) It's intense <3 comment too, I'm reading it <3 thanks for your lovely response!

Upvote: ClickHere