Awkward Meeting

The Uncommitted Twin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xIBWLd9F1Y (Tears Necklace - 49 Days Instrumental)

Zelo approached you, you stepped back dumbfounded and shocked. "What's wrong with you?" Zelo asked softly. You looked away nervously *What I'm supposed to do?* you thought. Zelo pouted "Soo Min..Is there anything? I'm sorry" he said. You quickly come back on your senses "For..What?" you asked. "I think I scared you so much" Zelo laughed.

You noticed him laughing *Okay he is laughing..*. "It's fine, you didn't do anything.. It's just, I was shocked" you explained. "As if you are not used to it, I always take a bath here" Zelo said. *Argh, this bastard..If this is my home I won't let this stranger come in* you thought.

Zelo comfortably sit on the sofa and opened the TV. *And what the hell? He is so comfortable into a stranger's house? Aish!* you are shocked. But you remembered, Soo Min and Zelo are almost siblings in real life.

"Soo Min" he called you. *I'm Soo Yeon* you said into yourself. You slowly seated near beside him, he looked at you and startled because of him. "What's the problem?" he asked while smiling. You looked away *It's just..I'm not used to you..You are a stranger to me..I don't know how to act..* you thought. "O-Oh nothing! Let's watch that" you said and pointed at the TV. "Oh, arasso!" Zelo cheered up and watched.

You can't stop staring at him *And what the hell Soo Min liked about him? Look at his blonde hair...He looks like gangster* you shrugged. Zelo caught you looking at him "Oh, Soo Min..I have practice later, do you want to come?" he asked. *What practice? ommo, I'm going to die* you thought, but flashback came in when Soo Min said that Zelo is a hip-hop dancer.

"Ummm..Can I skip for a bit? I'm tired.." you replied. "Wae? Where have you been?" he asked. "Ummm, I went to work" you lied. "Really? I thought you are coming back next week" he said. You looked pissed-off "I wanted to work now" you replied.

Zelo never saw Soo Min frowning "Soo Min are you really in a good mood?" he asked confusely. *I never seen her angry* he thought.

As for all we know, you are short-tempered and not into childish stuffs. "I'm fine..I just need to rest alone" you blurted as if you want to push him outside the door and leave. Zelo nodded "Hmm...Arasso, rest well..I'm leaving..See you tomorrow!" he said and stood up. Zelo left at Soo Min house, he raised his eyebrows and pouted *It's my first time seeing Soo Min like that..* he was confused.

You sat at the sofa and breathe deeply *This..is not my reality* you wanted to shout. 

*I need to change myself because I will get caught because of my attitude...Smile Soo Yeon, and do this for your twin.. Be happy Soo Yeon and call him Oppa* you relaxed yourself. 

After minutes, you went around the house and explored anything. You noticed that your luggage was upstairs at the bedroom *Ommo! What if the Zelo guy saw this?! Ottoke* you ran towards the bedroom. But unfortunately Zelo didn't noticed it.

You unpacked your things and put it on a cabinet, you also check Soo Min's dress which your supposed to use it for the meantime. *I'm not into this style* you thought while checking her shorts. *And....so...colorful dress...Um..not my type* you added.

You watched TV shows in Korean which is new to you, and you really find it interesting. The sun is about to set and it's evening, you are hungry and still jetlagged. You opened the kitchen's cabinet and you found many ingredients for you to cook something.

*But I..don't know about Korean food that much* you thought. Something comes on your mind *Lemme cook Mac&cheese then* which is a western food/menu. The ingredients are complete and after cooking, you smelled the delicious scent *Hm....Just like in Canada* you smiled and taste it.

You want to eat more but suddenly the doorbell ringed. You gasped *Who is that?* you wondered and looked at the small hole of the door and it's Zelo again. *Ottoke?!* you run and hide the mac&cheese at the oven. You opened. "Zelo oppa!" you awkwardly called. *Omg, that's really awkward, I never called oppa to anyone* you thought.

"Soo Min!!" Zelo shouted and ruffled your hair, you looked shocked. "Hm...What's that delicious smell? It's daebakk! What did you cook?" Zelo asked. You didn't know what to answer "I-I..made popcorn!! Too bad I finished it..all" you lied. Zelo pouted "I never heard you cooking popcorn, you used to buy only....." Zelo said. *I'm doomed now..* you gulped. "Anyways, do some for me" Zelo's eyesmile makes you widened your eyes.

"Anyways I came here to tell you that I'll be here tomorrow morning and let's go at school together" Zelo happily said. *What? school?....Oh yeah..Soo Min is still a high school student*. "Why not oppa!!" you replied. Zelo brought out his notebook "Here, it's the lessons we've learned for the passed days you didn't attended the class, I hope it helps you to cope up" Zelo said.

You are little amused on what he did *He truly cares for Soo Min* you thought and accepted it. "Thank..you.." you softly said.

"Okay! see you tomorrow!!" Zelo pinched your cheeks and left. You waved back and smiled(fakely).

You closed the door and suddenly "HOW SHOULD I ACT LIKE SOO MIN?! IT'S SO HARD!" you shouted in English language.

---

The boys are at the practice room, Yongguk is on his little studio making rap musics by his own. The other boys were playing around. Zelo came in "Anyeong Hyungs" he waved and took the energy drink. "Where have you been?" Himchan the mom of the boys asked. "I went to tell something to Soo Min" he said. "What? To tell how much you like her?" daehyun joked.

"Aish no hyung! I said to her that we I will meet her tomorrow morning and we will go school together, that's it" zelo said. "Yeah, I haven't seen her at school for days! I thought she was really really sick" Youngjae said while doing his assignments.

"I also gave her the homeworks she needs to do, but I forgot to do mine" Zelo scratched his head. "Ah..Look at this bastard! You are not doing your assignments?!" Himchan scolded him. "Arasso I will do it tomorrow morning at school!" zelo replied.

"Aish! You're a bad student" Himchan said. "Aish, I'm lazy to do my homworks too.." Daehyun said. "Hyung you should do it" Jongup said.

"Nevermind, atleast Soo Min can make hers..It's fine" Zelo smiled. "Aish lovey-dovey again!" Yongguk shouted from the other studio room.

"Ani Hyung!!" Zelo defended.

---

*I think that Zelo guy is not that bad at all...* you thought and read the notebook.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. Stay tuned for the next chapter where 'you' are attending the school! What will be your expression? 

GIVE SUPPORT <-- by clicking!