Challenging for Zelo

The Uncommitted Twin

blue texts = english speaking

[Flashbacks in Canada]

~Your POV~

First meeting, you are wondering if that guy on the university is japanese or korean. "Why don't you ask him?" your old Canadian friend said. "It's fine, It's quite embarrassing" you replied. Your old Canadian friend hissed and pulled you approaching him. "Um, excuse me.. I wonder if you are Korean or Japanese" she said. You started panicking, "You don't have to do this!" you loudly whispered to her.

Kim Myungsoo catched your old Canadian friend, and looked to you. You quickly looked away, "Anyeong, I'm Kim Myungsoo" he said to you. Your eyes widened and knew that the language is 'Korean', "A-anyeong.." you slightly bowed with respect. "I thought that I was the only Korean in this university" Myungsoo chuckled. "Oh.. I also thought.. Kim Myungsoo-sshi" you simply replied. "Just call me L, it's more comfortable" he said. Your emotionless face makes him feel awkward.

Since then, you become friends with Myungsoo.. But not like Soo Min & Zelo's friend relationship. You were like sunbaes and slightly acquaintances together. He didn't even know that you already left Canada for Seoul..

~End of POV~

You stared at the photo for a long time "You had so many friends at University and quite good in studies too.." you sighed and put it on your wallet. He already graduated college while you are still finishing the whole years, you see him  as a good person. You are still wondering why you still care about that photo, it gives you motivation to strive hard in studies.

You fixed your things for school and went to sleep. You tossed in your bed *But why I just remembered him now?... It feels like I'm so busy with Seoul life* you thought and remembered Zelo. You suddenly sitted, "But.. why I can't erase that guy?" you asked to yourself reffering to Zelo. You lay again and closed your eyes *No... This is wrong..* you thought.

Morning, Zelo called you "Goodmorning Soo Min-ah.." his voice lingered into your ears and paused. "G-goodmorning oppa.." you said. "I'm going to school today because we need to do something.." Zelo explained. "Jeongmal? Arasso.. I'm gonna teach you some lessons we will learn later oh?" you said. Zelo nodded "Thank you.. Please take care.." he said. You couldn't help but be happy, "Same.." you replied.

B.A.P planned to skip classes for dance practice again, they haven't finish the whole song for their dance. "Let's start?" Jongup asked to s. "Yeah, let's have warm up first!" Yongguk said and started doing push-ups, the boys followed him. They started dancing to the song and had full energy because it's morning, they haven't eat their breakfast "Let's rest guys" Yongguk said.

"Our dear Daehyun brought us some coffee and bread for our breakfast" Himchan said. Youngjae laughed at Daehyun "I have to bring! I knew no one would dare to buy, I'm hungry" he said. Zelo gave Daehyun bread, "here hyung" he said. Daehyun accepted it, "Thanks Junhonggg" he happily ate it.

When the boys are busy eating, they heard police car sirens. They looked each other, "Keep calm guys" Yongguk warned. The police knocked at the metal door, Yongguk slowly opened it.. He admitted that his nervous too, "Goodmorning, the six of you.. Please come with us at the police station" the police said. Without hesitation, the boys followed Yongguk, they ride on a police car "Hyung it feels like we are criminals right?" Zelo asked to Himchan reffering to the police car.

---

"You guys are called because we are investigating the import of huge amount of money and guns.." The police said. Teen Top was there too, "It's not us" CAP answered. B.A.P and Teen Top looked at him, "How can you be sure?" the police asked. Yongguk gulped, *He is lying* Youngjae thought. Himchan looked at Yongguk and thinked what are they planning to do.

Yongguk stood up, "It's us, we are just victims" Yongguk said strongly. The boys silently gasped at the moment, "AISH! CHINCHA!" CAP shouted and he was pissed-off. "Why do you have to be so afraid?" Himchan stood up and defended the leader, CAP just narrowed his eyes to them. "If you are telling the truth.. That's good.." the police said. One police dropped the files, "We received report that you have the real mastermind.. Is he Zico?" the police asked. The boys are nervous about it, they are wondering who reported it. "Is it Zico?" the police said.

"We don't know our mastermind, he is hiding from us." Chunji lied. The police looked at B.A.P, "Do you know guys? Do you know Zico?" he asked. Yongguk has no choice "We.. don't know.." he also lied to them. Himchan looked at him with a 'why' look, Teen Top smirked "But we promised that we didn't know about our jobs.. We didn't know that it's dangerous!" Yongguk begged on the police.

Outside the police station, CAP kept on smirking "You are scared enough huh" CAP neared his face to Yongguk, mocking him. "Shut up f----! You are gonna be in trouble too.. If I reavealed everything, so don't try pissing me off" Yongguk answered to him. "Guys stop.. You are infront of the police station" Chanjo said, "Good luck to you guys" Chunji smirked and they left. "Hyung.. Why did we lied at the police?" Jongup asked reffering about Zico. Yongguk looked at him "What will happen to us? Do you think Zico would rest in peace at the jail? He will do anything for us to suffer and DIE!" Yongguk said. The boys is gloomy and reallyanxious, after reaching at the garage they didn't have the mood to practice.

Some kicked the metal door and it's Block B, the boys stood up. Zico grab Yongguk's collar(clothes) "Do you guys reported me at the police?!" Zico said. Yongguk pushed him, "Do I have to tell a million times for you to understand? We didn't" Yongguk answered. Zico is hot-tempered right now, "Please set us free from that job.." Jongup said while looking down.

Zico laughed, "Do you think I will let you go easily? Ofcourse not.." he replied and chew his gum. "We can't stay like this forever" Himchan defended. "If you really want to stop this.. Hmmm..." Zico said and thinked. The boys waited, "Do well on your last dance battle" Zico said. The boys are clueless, "What do you mean by that?" Zelo asked. "You should win on the battle, if not.. You will stay like this with us forever" Zico said. Zelo stood up and faced them.

"No problem" he said and let out his smirk. Yongguk widened his eyes, "boh?" he asked, "Your leader seemed to reject" Zico looked at Yongguk. Zelo looked at his hyung, "No, we will do this" Yongguk narrowed his eyes to Zico. "That's good.. Goodluck" Zico said and left with s. Daehyun fell on the sofa "What are we going to do??" he said while stomping his feet, Zelo laughed "We need to work hard" he said confidently.

"I'm really impressed with you maknae.. You are confident" Himchan said. Youngjae laughed abit "Ofcourse, his dream is all about dancing.." he explained. "I'm so excited with this" Jongup teamed up with Zelo, the boys went practice and changed some steps to be intense.

After the practice, Zelo used his skateboard and waved at his hyungs "Anyeong, I need to visit Soo Min" he shouted. The boys laughed, "He looks so happy.." Yongguk praised. "Ofcourse, dancing makes him happy.. He is positive with everything.." Himchan replied. *Zelo, tsktsk... You mean visit Soo Yeon* Youngjae smiled.

If you can hear the skateboard rolling outside, you know it's Zelo.. You brightened and quickly opened the door "Zelo oppa!!" you shouted and smiled. Zelo's tired feeling was vanished when he saw you smiling brightly, "Soo Min!!" Zelo hugged you. You stopped, "How was your day?" you release his hug. "Hmmm.. Fine" Zelo grinned.

"Arasso! I cooked some pancakes and bought you some cherry tomatoes" you said and pulled him inside the house, you pushed him softly at the kitchen. You offered the pancakes on the plate and served the cherry tomatoes. You waited for his response, Zelo is amuzed with you.. VERY. "Woaahh, you really prepared this things for me?" he asked and took one cherry tomato.

You nodded fast, "I waited for you" you said and smiled. "Delicious!" he said. Zelo even ate the pancakes happily *Don't worry Choi Junhong.. I'll teach Soo Min to cook pancakes.. When she wakes up..* you thought. Zelo noticed you being gloomy, "What's with that face?" he asked. You come back to your senses, "Ermm, nothing" you said. 

"I waited for you and we will study together! I will teach you to how to solve and find 'x' in this problem" you stated. Zelo smiled "Sure! Why not?" he said. You lectured him about the lessons, he skipped classes.. You tried hard for him to understand that whole lessons. "History, Kim Jong-il's son is now leading North Korea, you should memorize all of these---" you are suddenly cutted-off and spotted Zelo sleeping with his head down. You let out a smile and stared at him.. You felt secured and loved by just looking his soft face.. Suddenly you slapped you face *No Soo Yeon! What are you thinking about!!* you thought and slapped your cheeks again.

Zelo woke up from the slap, "Why are you slapping yourself?" he asked with his 'morning' voice. "Umm! I was not!" you said. "Or are you just mesmerized with my face sleeping?" he asked. "YAH!" you hit him softly. *How I wish she is noticing me... As a man..* he thought.

 

[a/n]: HAHAHA, thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe for easy update :) You can recommend this fanfic to your friends keke~~