Highschooler Again

The Uncommitted Twin

Morning, You woke up early to prepare your things. It feels like repeating class again because you are attending college at Canada. You reviewed Soo Min's lessons *This is quite so easy* you thought and ped your bag to put the notebooks into the place. You ate your breakfast and when upstairs to dress up the school's uniform.

"Ottoke, Soo Min is thinner than me..Thanks God it fitted abit" you said while forcing the zipper *She is so thin* you thought. It's your first time wearing korean school uniform, which you find it cute but it's not your style. You added black thights for not revealing any skin.

*Where is the Zelo oppa.. I don't know even the name of the school* you looked at the school's logo on your uniform *Um... TS High? Great.* you thought with sarcasm.

Zelo dialled Soo Min's phone, you answered it. "Oppa" you said. "Good Morning Soo Min! Please come down now" Zelo said happily. You hung out the conversation *The start of hell days* you took your bag and went down for school.

You opened the door and spotted Zelo infront of the house. His smile makes your day think it's a good day "Good morning Soo Min" he grinned. You froze.. "G-goodmorning oppa" you replied and smiled. You didn't notice yourself smiling. "Let's go?" he asked. You grinned and walked with him.

"So, did you do the homeworks? I think...you didn't work with it" Zelo said. "I did it" you replied. Zelo widened his eyes "Jeongmal?!" he curiously asked. You nodded "I thought you wouldn't do it" Zelo said. *What? Soo Min is not doing her assignments?* you thought. "Anyways, I didn't do mine" he said. You looked at him "Wae? are you dumb? Assignments are important in grades too!" you almost scolded him. You cupped your mouth, Zelo seemed to be dumbfounded "I-I mean, let's study for awhile..My grades are falling" you said.

Zelo looked up the sky "Why not? We used to not study at all" he laughed. *Omg, Soo Min..You are not studying well* you thought.

You arrived with Zelo by walking and you spotted 5 guys with blonde hair. "Yow! Soo Min!" Daehyun waved. You just stared at them clueless and full of curiousity. "Hyungs! Anyeong! Soo Min is back!" Zelo said. You smiled "Anyeong..oppas!" you waved cheerfully.

"Oppas? Oppas?!" the boys murmured. *Did I say something wrong? Ottoke..* you thought nervously. "Woah, Soo min you are now calling them oppas?" Zelo laughed. *What I'm supposed to tell?* you wondered. "Oh, Anyeong sunbaes! I'm just trying to call you oppas..But it does not work good" you lied.

"Woaah, Soo Min is really back" Himchan approach and put his arm into your shoulder, you startled. "Um...yeah!" you replied fakely.

"Let's go inside now" Yongguk said with deep voice. You didn't even know their names, so you are planning to learn them secretly. *Hwaiting Soo Yeon..Everything is gonna be alright* you gulped and looked at the school's building.

You followed Zelo's way while you can't stop looking around the place, it's your first time visiting on a Korean school. You noticed students with their full bangs, eyeglasses and colorful bags and accessories. Zelo keep staring at you "You missed school right?" he asked. You froze from his voice, "Oh, yes! I missed it.." you replied.

"Hi Soo Min!" Soo Min's friends greeted you. You looked shocked "Oh, Hi!" you replied. "It's nice to see you again, you've been absent for days, What happened to you?" they asked. "I catched heavy colds..." you lied while smiling. 

"Let's go at the classroom?" Zelo offered. You nodded *I didn't know Zelo is Soo Min's classmate* you thought and went in the classroom. "Hi Soo Min! Welcome back!!" her classmates greeted you warmly. The classroom is a mess from the student's garbage, they are noisy, and playful. "Anyeong!" you fake a greet. You didn't know the place where Soo Min is sitting *I'm in trouble, where to sit?* you asked to yourself.

Suddenly the teacher came and hit the stick into the table "Quiet! Go back to your places!" the teacher shouted. The students are panicking and went on their own seats. You look lost, everyone are sitting already except you "Bae Soo Min-sshi" the teacher called with a cold-tone and you startled. There's an empty seat and you predicted that's Soo Min's place, you bowed on the teacher and went at the empty sit.

"So, let's start with the math lesson" the teacher said and start to have the lesson. You are like *I already studied this..* you thought and started writing notes for Soo Min. Everything for you seemed to be the same lessons, so you didn't even listened on the teacher's class.

After classes it's lunch time, the bell ringed and your classmates runed quickly outside. "Bae Soo Min-sshi" the teacher called you. You looked with terror "Did you finished the homeworks the other time?" the teacher asked. You nodded "Yes.." you slowly passed the papers. "Hmm.. Quite good, impossible,you are doing your homeworks now" the teacher complimented. *Do you mean my twin sister is not doing her homeworks? That's ridiculous* you thought and can't believe.

"Choi Junhong" the teacher called Zelo. You turned back to see him and he was fixing his things "Did you do..Your homeworks?" the teacher asked. Zelo looked down "No... teacher" he answered. You almost dropped your jaw. The teacher hissed, "Choi Junhong...Arasso be here after lunch" the teacher said and left.

You approached him, "You didn't do your homeworks?" you asked. "Nevermind." Zelo smiled and grabbed your hand and walked "Yah! Homeworks are not 'nevermind' !" you said and noticed he was holding your hands, your heart pumped so fast.

You suddenly release your hand from Zelo's hand. He looked at you, "Um..I'm gonna take a tray to eat" you lied. You took food at the canteen and seated. The 5 boys approached you "Soo min!" Daehyun called you. "Anyeong" you said and ate the rice. "You look hungry" Jongup said. You smiled "Yeah,I'am" you replied.

"Soo Min, we are expecting you to be at the dance competition arasso? Cheer loud for us again" Yongguk asked. His deep voice makes you get abit scared. "Yes, sunbae! I will ofcourse" you said.

After eating, you went at the girl's toilet. Girls are busy applying their make-ups. You squeezed in to wash your hands. "Yah Soo Min from senior, look at yourself you're already sweating! Why don't you put some powder?" a girl asked and puffed the powder into your face. "Yah!" you softly pushed her. The girls were shocked, it's the first time seeing Soo Min declining about make-up.

You quickly bowed "I'm sorry" and run away. The girls looked to each others "What's with her?" they asked. You went at the classroom and the boys are playing around, you sitted and stayed quiet. Zelo went to sit with you "Why are quiet?" he asked. *Why? Soo Min is noisy?* you wondered.

"I have stomachache" you lied and give an excuse. Zelo leaned his face abit, you startled and feels uneasy because your heart is beating fast. He touched you face "Look at your face, your face powder is not even" he said. You came back on your senses "Oh.." you wiped it. Zelo laughed "You are being clumsy nowadays" he said.

You looked away, "Smile.." he said. You looked at him *Should I?* you thought and smiled. "Woah, that's better" he ruffled your hair. You suddenly touched your chest and looked away again *Soo Yeon, what's with you?* you thought.

The teacher came and his eyes is only to Zelo. Everyone went back on their places. "Now that we are all complete, it's only Choi Junhong who didn't have the yesterday's homework.." the teacher said. Zelo bite his lower lip and scratched his head. You looked at him. "Come here" the teacher demanded him.

He stood up and faced on the blackboard, you wondered what the teacher will do. The teacher hitted him with the stick, Zelo winced in pain.

Your eyes widened, because it's your first time seeing a teacher beating the student. You wanted to stop him, but you froze.

*I'm...back...to Highschool* you thought. *But, it's not his fault...His notebooks are with me..* you added. 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)

more chapters coming soon. Is it hell for Soo Yeon? Is Soo Yeon concerned for Zelo? stay tuned :)

 PLEASE SUPPORT BY UPVOTING! <-- thank you