Mixed Feelings

The Uncommitted Twin

As you walked with Zelo through the empty road at night, he walked and looked at empty road smiling.. It's because he is with you.. You can compare him into a winter lost prince who can't be found.. Silent atmosphere but everything is filled with love. You loved the atmosphere even more, as he holds your hand... You felt that you are already secured on the breezy night.

As you reach at home, you turned back and looked at him.. "Goodnight...sleep well..." he said, you smiled "Thank you..oppa.." you said. 

You fell on your bed with mixed thought. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4U1RBzW6c (About Her - Flower Boy Next Door inst. OST)

~Your P.O.V~

After all what happened, I don't know if I'm gonna be happy for myself or think that I'm a big traitor to my beloved sister.. It hurts my heart, I'm confused... I'm I doing too much for her? How should I endure this pain when I see him already smiling... I did what she asked for... To make him happy and pretend that I'm her... How can I endure this pain when he can't see me as myself, but a different person...

Your tears fell into your cheeks and closed your eyes, *What I've gone to?* you thought and fell asleep with heavy situation.

Morning... You went up early to go at the hospital and visit Soo Min, you went inside her room with cake. "Saengil-chukha hamnida... Happy Birthday to you.." you approached with the cake and sang to her. Suddenly your tears fell and started crying.

You set aside the cake and sang&clapped while crying "Saengil chukha hamnida... I brought Zelo's cake for you.. I didn't eat it last night.. Because it's for you.." you said with teary voice. You looked at the cake, "Zelo made a suprise birthday party for you and everyone is happy for you" you said and wipe your tears.

"When will you wake up? I'm already dying here... I'm confused, I don't know what should I feel" you said. It hurts when you see her with no senses at all, "But...But.. Once you wake up, you will be happy with Zelo's side..Because he is already yours... He likes you" you said and cried more. "You have everything now.. That's why you should wake up.." you added.

You patted your head softly, "And don't hate your twin sister... I just did everything for you to be contended in life.." you said. You stood up and left, as soon as you went outside you spotted Youngjae and waved. You bitterly smiled. He approached you, "I know what you are feeling.. You are confused.." he said. You nodded and walked with him.

"Junhong confessed already to you right?" he asked. You slowly nodded, "He quickly went to Yongguk's house and he happily said that you two are now couples" Youngjae explained. You stayed quiet, "You really liked him? Or you just pretended?" he asked.

"I spoke out from my heart" you simply answered. Youngjae smiled and understand it "I see how Zelo fell for you so much" he said and laughed. You snorted while smiling, "I'm happy for you and him, you suit together" he complimented.

You planned to meet with Zelo at the basketball court, "I need to leave these lovebirds, Junhong.. Don't forget that we have practice later" Youngjae said. "Arasso hyung!" Zelo said and smiled to you, "How is my Soo Min?" he asked. You giggled, "Oppa!" you said. You sitted right next to him, he bought ice cream for you and him "Do you like the flavour I bought?" you asked.

"Yeah! It taste really good" you said and happily eat it. You leaned on his shoulder "I woke up so early" you yawned and Zelo smiled, "You should sleep more.." he said. Zelo searched something to you, "Oh, it's there" he said. You wondered what it is and he was staring at the necklace he gave, "Ofcourse... You said to not lose it" you said.

He ruffled your hair "Yah!" you hitted him softly. He embraced you "I hope we stay like this forever.. Promise?" he asked. You blinked and smiled, "Promise" you replied and smiled to him. You can't express how happy you are with him.. It feels like you are free from any problems when you are with him. *I'll treasure you forever Soo Min* Zelo said while his heart is beating fast.

After playing and resting on the empty basketball court, it's time for Zelo go on the practice "Oppa, Go! And Yongguk sunbae will kill you, if your late" you mehrong at him. Zelo pinched you cheek "I'll call you" he said. You smiled and waved.

Your phone was ringing hoping that it's Zelo but it's your aunt in Canada, "Happy Birthday my Soo Yeon! How are you my dear Soo Yeon?" she said from the line. *Atleast, my aunt calls my real name* you thought. "Aunt! Thank you. I'm really doing fine here it's fun!" you said and acted your happy. "My dear Soo Yeon I'm happy to hear that, I send a package for you and money if you need some.. Please take care, I'm really worried about you.. Are you planning to come back in Canada?" she asked. You paused, "Thank you.. But I need to stay more because Soo Min.. needs me" you said.

"I'm still hoping that Soo min will wake up... Please take care of her" she said. You smiled "I'm doing it, don't worry" you said.

As you walk going home you saw Younha infront of your house, you gulped and approached her "Anyeong Younha" you said. She don't look good, "I heard it... You are with Zelo already.." she said. "Younha let me explain you--" you were cutted off. "I'm happy for you and him... But remember there is your friend with a brokenhearted with no cure anymore" her tear fell and left.

You stand there and felt so sorry, you are sad *It feels like everyone is against this...* you thought. *But I will wait for Soo Min, and everything will finish..* you sighed and went at home.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Another exciting chapter so STAY TUNED :)) Please comment and subscribe