It's You

The Uncommitted Twin

blue letters = (convo)in English

italized = your POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzHE8UsYb8Q (Late Autumn - Nice Guy Inst. OST)

"I left them, it hurts but life goes on. I wonder if Soo Min and Zelo get together happy as before. We communicate with Soo Min as always, but I never ask their relationship with Zelo"

Someone knocked at your door, "Excuse me Ms. Bae.. I have some paper you need to finish within tomorrow, I hope you can do it well" your co-worker said. You smiled, "New works to do? Okay, I'm gonna finish it later" you replied. "I said, you can finish it tomorrow, not later.. Soo Yeon, have some rest" your co-worker said and laughed. 

"I already graduated and got an awesome job, not really. I'm tired most of the time sitting and keep on calculating, it's all about business. Good thing, I have kind co-workers that tooks care of me because I'm the youngest of them. They are pretty fascinated with my strength when it comes to working time."

You are busy staring on the paper with full of statistics, when someone went in your office room. You quickly knew who it was. "Here, I bought some coffee" Myungsoo said as he put a cup of coffee to your table, you looked up and just stared on the bouquet of flowers. "Where are you giving that? It looks beautiful" you said and continue to write.

"I don't know what to give on this special day, Happy Birthday" he said. You paused from writing and looked at him, "Accept this, look.. You seemed to forget your own birthday, you're so busy. Have a break for a while" he said. You agreed with him, and sighed "I'm having alot of headaches" you said and touched your temple. "I don't see you like that.. Even Ze--" he stopped. You looked down, whenever someone says that name, you feel like a bad woman.. *I..I even don't know what he is doing right now...* you thought and get lonely by just thinking of him.

"Anyways, let's go out for your birthday? Just like a date" Myungsoo joked. You closed the folders "Arasso, let's go out for a while" you said. Myungsoo grinned and pulled you. 

You walked with Myungsoo around the city, "It's pretty cold" you said. Myungsoo remove his jacket, "No oppa.. I'm just... missing Seoul.. I miss the spring weather in Seoul.." you said softly. "You really miss Seoul, right?" he asked. You looked down, flashbacks came when you and Zelo were happy eating the cake, having great times in Namsam Tower.

Flashbacks came when you remembered the words from the love chain in Namsam. "I found her already.. It's you -Bae Soo Yeon and Choi Junhong". You stopped walking from the flashback, *He wrote those words...* you thought. Myungsoo tapped you, "It's know it's hard to forget.." he said. You looked at him and changed the topic, "Let's eat at here?" you pointed on the restaurant. Myungsoo agreed, "I'm treating!" you said, he smiled and followed you.

You seated on a decorated table, "It's so beautiful.." you complimented. The waited approached and gave the menu book "I wanna have grilled steak instead" you said, Myungsoo copied. Myungsoo whispered at the waiter, in response the waiter left for the order.

Myungsoo took a photo of you, "L oppa! I don't look good today.. I'm tired" you said. "No, you're still beautiful, even when you look tired" he replied. "Cheesy oppa" you snorted. You spotted the waiter with a cake, your eyes brightened, "Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday Soo Yeon" Myungsoo clapped while singing, "Thank you oppa" you smiled, the waiter put it on the middle of the table.

"Smile.. It's your birthday.." he said. You remembered someone saying that, the words 'smile'.. You remembered his smile and how he forces you to smile, while staring at the cake flashbacks came when you were eating cake with Zelo happily *Happy moments of my life* you thought and sighed. But you thanked Myungsoo for being by your side while enduring the pain.

"I can't believe that you can't even ask to Soo Min what happened to Zelo? Are they in a relationship? How is he doing?" Myungsoo can clearly read your mind. That's how strong you were for all these years, *If I was for him, it will turn out in good results..* you thought. "Should we bring some food to aunt?" you said and changed the topic.

The food was served, Myungsoo can't stop staring at you. *I know you are in a misery life... You are strong enough.. You are acting as if nothing happened on the past* he thought and gave pity. "What will you be doing at home after this?" he asked while smiling. You looked up, "I'll be investing as what the boss said, I'm not gonna sleep tonight" you replied honestly. "I'm gonna help you" he offered, you didn't agree "I can by myself, oppa I know you will organize some stuffs.. It's fine" you insisted.

You arrived at home and saw your aunt "Aunt, here is something for you.. I went on a dinner with Myungsoo oppa" you said. "Sorry I couldn't come, I had many things to do.. Mian" she said. You smiled, "I'm gonna give your birthday present soon, Happy Birthday Soo Yeon.. I even called your twin sister" she said and kissed you on the forehead.

You had a conversation with Soo Min this morning, she was on a good mood. You stayed up all night computing and writing on a dim light.

"My life? It was just like this, hard enough but I got used to it. I'm everyday like this, focus on job, focus on the new clients. No fun spirit at all, it's like my old motto; work then die. I think I'll be holding those words forever, hm.. I admit.. I'm leaving in a misery full of darkness, the pain which cause everything made me realize I'm standing still as strong. But time can't heal after all. I wonder what he is currently doing, is he eating the cherry tomatoes well? Does he has a girlfriend? It's been in my everyday words because I always wonder where path he is in, now. I never ask Soo Min about him.. I know, I sound really harsh and cold.. But... I know, he is currently inlove with someone.. How can he still like me when I hurted and left him alone.. I deserve his love"

Your aunt watches you being busy with your paper works, *I don't want to see Soo Yeon like this..* she thought.

---

In Busan, South Korea.

Soo Min is currently staying in Busan for years, after Soo Yeon left Korea.. She decided to live in peace in a quiet place. She studied well to be a pre-school teacher, she is currently teaching some kids with no parents. "This is the a flower, look how beautiful it is?" she said to her students, "Yes, teacher!" the children shouted, "I'm glad you understand it.. Time to eat my babies" she said and closed her book.

How can time makes everything different, she left away from Seoul to live in a peaceful way. The nun approached her "You can eat with you Soo Min, the food is ready" the nun said, "Yes, sister.." she bowed and followed her.

In our lives, we want to change something like bad memories, Soo Min regrets everything specially when she hurted you alot with Zelo. Soo Min is living with the nuns in Busan, she is having a peaceful life, but she kept in touch with her bestfriend...by calling.

---

"I can't believe that Soo Min left Seoul..." you said to your aunt. *And also left him* you thought, your approached you near the desk. "I know she changed, she regrets everything.. She is also living with nuns" your aunt cheered you up, "I'm just worried.." you said. "You are always worried.. Why can't you think in a positive way for awhile?" she asked. You touched you temple, "I'm always feeling stressed, I'm sorry aunt" you said. Your aunt went at the kitchen to warm some milk for you, "Soo Yeon-ni.. Close your laptop and sleep for a while" she shouted from the kitchen. You got no choice but stand up to your working desk and headed in your bedroom.

Your aunt brought you a glass of warm milk, "Just like when you were a little girl" she said, you smiled. "Aunt, you didn't have to.." you said but thanked her. "Drink it up and have a good sleep" she replied and patted your shoulders.

You closed your eyes and fall asleep...

---

"Let's work this out kids!" Yongguk shouted. They were in sync while dancing into a hip-hop song, "This kid is incredible" Himchan said and ruffled the hair of a kid. "Break!" Daehyun shouted and brought out his sandwich, Zelo sat with him, "How are you doing? Are you tired?" Daehyun asked while munching the sandwich, "Yeah probably" he replied.

They are currently the teachers of a dancing studio, it's their sideline, they didn't want to turn back in their passion for dancing. "I also need to go at the clinic" Zelo answered. He is currently a doctor, who would believe that? . "Arasso.. I'll just tell to Yongguk hyung.." Daehyun replied. He left at the dancing studio with his suitcase and after reaching the clinic, he wear his white suit for doctors. Sometimes, he can't believe that he is already a doctor, he studied hard to achieve his goal too and it's for someone...

"Thank you doctor Choi for giving the right medicine, you are simply the best doctor" an old lady said to Zelo, it warms his heart alot. "You can visit me ahjumma if you don't feel good" he replied and smiled, "How can a doctor be so cute and handsome, you should get married now" the ahjumma said. He simply laugh, "Thank you ahjumma and Please take care" he answered. 

The nurse came in, "Doctor Choi, you have a schedule of operating at the room 145" she said while scanning the notepad. "Yes, I'll be there.. I need two assistants" Zelo informed. His phone ringed, "Let's hang out after your work?" Yongguk texted, Zelo grinned "I need to stay late up night at the clinic, next time hyung~" he texted back.

Yongguk sighed, "Why our Zelo has to be busy as always?" he asked and scratch his head. "I'm proud of him" Youngjae smiled, "Busy Doctor Choi!" Daehyun said. "Arasso, let's grill some pork bellies" Jongup said and they proceed.

Zelo worked overnight until he falls asleep on the desk, the sun rises up. B.A.P went inside his office, "Tsktsk this kid, he even fell asleep" Himchan said and approched him. Zelo slowly opened his eyes and heard noises, he looked up "We came here to pick you up, let's go home for you to rest" Yongguk said. Zelo stood up and fixed the papers scattered on the table.

Zelo arrived at his home and met his mom, "Junhong-ah.. Go and sleep well..." she said and cupped his tired face. He weakly smiled and nodded "Arasso umma" he replied and went at his bedroom to rest. "Umma is proud of you.. So much" his mom said. The past years, Zelo renovated their old small house into a modern one, it's his gift to his mom.

*But Junhong was not like before...* his mom thought and sighed. Suddenly she heard a knock from outside, "Woah our baby Eunmi!" his mom said and carry the kid. "Where is Zelo-appa?" she asked, "He is on his bedroom, go and greet him my little baby Eunmi!" his mom said. Eunmi ran into his bedroom "Appa!!" she shouted. Zelo smiled, "What is my Eunmi doing here?" he said and smiled.

"I couldn't expect that life would be this rough, thinking back then.. I thought I would erase him and specially the memories that happened long time ago. Even Coma couldn't erase this feeling, a warmth and real feelings.. How impossible was that? I don't even know if he happy with his life, I deserve to be sad like this..."

You woke up while the sun rises up, you panicked because you're late at work "I need to get a shower!" you shouted. Your aunt laughed, "You don't have work today Soo Yeon relax" your aunt said. You stopped and looked at her curiously, "I talk with your boss and he said it's fine" she said.

You are clueless, "Ah wae?" you asked. Your aunt let you sit on the sofa, "I love you Soo Yeon" she said and hugged you "Oh.. I love you too aunt.." you said but curiousity kills you, "Aunt, what's happening?" you asked. "I don't wanna see my daughter like this.. Sad, in the darkness, you're not complete." she said. You started tearing up too, "I can't believe for all these years you manage to hide all of these.. Myungsoo said everything to me" your aunt said. You cried more, "You actually left and hurted someone in Seoul.. I know that your heart can't take it" she said.

You laughed while crying, "All I want is to have a happy life Soo Yeon, follow that path.. I don't want you to suffer like this.. We were like that with your uncle, but death seperated us.. Your uncle is happy in heaven.. Take the chance, or you might lose it" she said.

Those words hitted you and stared at your aunt's eyes. She brought out something from her back, "I know this will change your life into a happy one" she said. You saw it's an airplane ticket to Seoul, South Korea. Your eyes widened and brightened like it's your first time, you froze. "Aunt!!" you shouted and hugged her so tight, "Myungsoo and I bought the airplane ticket.. Go back to Zelo" she said and said Zelo's name. 

Words can't explain how happy are you, "Now start packing your stuffs and after 3 days.. You'll leave Canada" she said. "How about you aunt? And how about my work here?" you asked, she chuckled "I'll follow you to Seoul after months and about work? You shouldn't get worried because you have a job already in Seoul.. I found a work for you" she said. You smiled and hugged her "Thank you aunt, I know millions of thanks can't be even with your birthday gift" you said and teared up.

"Don't forget to thank Myungsoo too.. He was the one who said everything to me.." she said.

You are so excited but nervous at the time, you always informed Soo Min "I think I'm gonna faint!! I'm gonna see you definitely!!" Soo Min said from the line. You smiled, 3 days seemed to be decades for you...

[After 3 days..]

Myungsoo came to visit you, "I'm gonna miss you.. Soo Yeon.." he said. You smiled, "Why don't you come with me again? Like before?" you asked, "I'm busy with my life here.. But I'll visit you someday in Seoul.." he said. "Please take care Soo Yeon.. I will treasure you here in my heart" he said. You went from smiling to gloomy "I'll miss you too oppa.." you replied. "Can I kiss you on the cheek?" he asked, you nodded.

He kissed you on the cheek, *I hope you will be happy with him.. I'm giving you to him.. But if that bastard hurted you, I'll not forgive him* he thought as he touched your soft cheek with his lips. "Oppa, goodluck and I hope to see you soon" you said. "And I always wanted it to be Soo Yeon and Myungsoo" your aunt sighed, you smiled "Aunt, it's embarrassing!" you said and laughed. "Let's go and we might be late on your flight" Myungsoo said and carry your luggage.

After reaching at the airport, your tears can't stop falling "Please come to Seoul arasso?" you asked them. They nodded, "I'm gonna miss you.. Hope you loved my birthday gift" your aunt said. You hugged her "I love you aunt.." you said. Myungsoo patted your back "Please take care" he said. You released the hug and walked towards the immigration, they waved while you waved back.

After hours of traveling, Soo Min couldn't wait.. She traveled Busan to Seoul! She is currently on her way for a long bus traveling. *At last! I'm feeling free!* Soo Min wanted to shout and smiled.

After traveling long hours on the airplane, it's time to arrive. The passengers were clapping, you can see Seoul's city while the airplane lands. *I'm back* you thought with happiness. You walked going at the airport, you can see Koreans at last! You missed it, the atmosphere was so warm. You walked slowly outside and breathe deeply "Seoul! I'm back!" you shouted alone. Soo Min texted you, "Did you arrive? I'm still on my way~ keke" she texted while you replied and smiled.

*Who should I visit or stay?* you asked and suddenly felt alone. You sighed, *Him?* you thought nervously. *I wonder... If he still stays at that...place..* you thought. You ride a taxi cab, "Near at the Han River street..." you said at the taxi cab. "Where exactly agasshi?" he asked, you refuse to answer but "Near at the basketball court please" you said. The car started the engine and left the airport.

You are trembling and cold. You are nervous of what you'll see, it's been years already.. You wonder if everything changes, does he hates me? He has his own family? Or... It's still you? You believe that it might be impossible. Eight years with no communication at all sounds insane......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVog1ueUToU (사랑해요 선생님 - School 2013 Inst. OST) play!!

After arriving, you gave the money and went down with your luggage, you looked around specialy the basketball court *I miss this... Nothing has changed* you thought and proceed. You stayed on a tree for shade. Suddenly you can see his house.... Your tears rolled on your cheeks from happiness or getting prepared of the pain. *His home* you thought.

Your smile vanished away when you noticed that it looks modern and different from before. *Did Zelo... left his place already? It seemed that a stranger lives here now..* you thought. Meanwhile, you heard laughters from that place. A man and a child went out from the garden playing, "How is my Eunmi feeling? Happy?" the man said. Your eyes widened and it's Zelo.... He might change his appearance into a matured one but... You can't forget his face...

"Eunmi is very happy because she is playing with her appa!!" Eunmi shouted and hugged Zelo. Your heart crashed into piece when you heard 'appa'. *Jun-Ju-Junhong is a dad?* you painfully thought. You don't know what you are currently feeling right now. It hurts a lot...

Suddenly, Eunmi noticed a woman staring to Zelo "Appa, look there is a scary woman at the tree! She kept on staring at you, creepy~~ She is standing infront the road" Eunmi said cutely. Zelo was clueless "Where?" he asked and followed her eyes. Zelo frozed and his heart was beating loud, "Couldn't be.." he said. You panicked when you met his eyes and turned back.

Zelo stood up and approached you without knowing, his heart can figure out... "Excuse me" he tapped you. You got shocked while looking down. Eunmi followed, "Appa, do you know her?" she asked. You smiled on the kid while tears fell. *I guess... I'm late...* you thought. Zelo stared at you for a long time *Even Zelo couldn't know that I'm Soo Yeon, well.. I guess.. I'm leaving* you thought and took your luggage.

"Eunmi! Are you bothering Zelo again?" Youngjae, Eunmi turned back "Appa!!" she shouted. You looked at Youngjae *It's Youngjae sunbae!* you thought and brightened. Youngjae stopped and carried Eunmi while staring at you.. "So-Soo-Soo Yeon?!" Youngjae asked. Zelo's eyes were still with you, "Oh my god.. I'll leave you first, Eunmi baby let's go eat your umma" he said and left. He was suprised though.

"Soo Yeon-ah..." he called your name. His voice were still the same; it was warm, lovely.. You looked up, "Junhong.." you called his name. You suddenly hugged him "Oppa, it's me... Soo Yeon, do you remember me?" you asked while crying. Zelo is dumbfounded and hugged you back, "How could I forget this beautiful face? How could I forget these eyes I wished I could see it once again.." he said. "I look old right?" you asked.

"No.. You're beautiful..." he said. You smiled, "I suffered alot oppa..." you said.

Zelo's eyes were tearing up, "I know you have your own family, you also have a daughter---" you said. Zelo released your hug, he chuckled infront of you "Pabo, Eunmi is not my daughter but Youngjae's daughter" he replied. You stopped and smiled, he cupped your face "You're back.." he said, it's like you are staring to heaven, it feels like a dream.

"I didn't leave this place even though I had big chances to.. But where Soo Yeon will find me? She is currently here standing infront of me.. I still don't believe" Zelo said. You teared up "Mianhae oppa" you said, he cupped your face once again and kissed you. *It's you Zelo... The one I love..* you thought. "It's you Soo Yeon, the one who can light my life..* he thought.

"I love you so much..." you said. It was overwhelming to Zelo by just hearing. "I love you too" he said.

"So cheesy!!!!" someone shouted from your back. You turned and it's Soo Min, she waved "Anyeong!!!" she said and hugged you, she was with a man and you are shocked. "Anyeong Zelo oppa!! How are you? You look so matured now, so proud!" Soo Min pinched his cheeks "Soo Min-ah!!" Zelo gave a hug to Soo Min, they were bestfriends and he forgive her already.

"Guys! This is my boyfriend, Kris! Kris-oppa say hi to my twin sister and my bestfriend" she introduced him to you and Zelo. "Nice to meet you" they handshake, "I'm living with nuns, they are actually kind" Soo Min said. Words really can't express how happy you were

"I never wait for this happiest reality happened... I'm so grateful... Everything is on peace, everything seemed to be perfect"

B.A.P approached them, "Woah woah!! The twin twins!!" Daehyun was shocked, "Oh my god look at Zelo smiling back again" Yongguk patted his back. "Sunbaes!!" you greeted them, they all look different into a mature one. "Ugh this happy memory.." Himchan said. "Sunbaes!!" Soo min hugged the boys "This is my boyfriend, Kris! His handsome right?" she asked.

"Erm.. More like model" Jongup looked up to him. Zelo hugged you, "Oppa!" you laughed.

"We will head at our B.A.P coffee shop! See you there!!" B.A.P said and left. They have their own coffee shop! "I will come with Soo Yeon, he grinned at you "I missed you a lot.." you said, "Same yeobo" he answered. You chuckled.

--

While the sun sets down, you sat with Soo Min and Zelo on a hill with grass. "I'm so happy for the two of you. You two are officially couples!" Soo Min said. You smiled just like Zelo.

"I called the two of you because I want a proper 'sorry' for you guys... I know I hurted you alot.." she said. "I wanna say sorry, I was so harsh and childish that everyone wanna kill me" she said. "It's fine Soo Min" you patted her back. "We accept your sorry Soo Min" Zelo said.

"Just think that I was the brigde of your love... Without me, you wouldn't see and talk with him. God made me had a comatose for you to meet together. You are fated to be with him" she said.

You smiled from her words and it seemed to be real. Just imagine without Soo Min, you might not meet Zelo.

"I wanted you to live happy and peaceful..." she said at the two of you. "I'll make Soo Yeon happy" Zelo said. Soo Min smiled, "Then I hope you the best.. I'm gonna find my Kris oppa, he is alone" Soo Min said and walked away. You are left with Zelo, he keeps on smiling "I couldn't expect this day would come.." he said. "Me too... Oppa, I'm so happy" you said.

He let you lean on his shoulder "We will stay like this forever, I'll be with you forever... I dreamed to be with you, now everything is perfect... Storms might come to our lives, but I will stand and fight for you.. Because I love you, it's about where your heart decides to fall for" he said.

"Sometimes, we tend to give up with our lives.. Specially when you think that there is no possibility, you tend to be in the darkness from leaving the one you love. I learned a lot from him...  If you love him, then no one could ever change your feelings for that certain person, even though with short memories.. It can't seperate you. He is just the perfect man for you. Zelo's Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon's Zelo = love"

 

"I found her already.. It's You.." -ZeYeon

~~~~~~  T H E . E N D    ~~~~~~

 

exovereader: Thanks for reading! I'm so happy for having you as my reader! I'm sorry that I updated late because I wasn't feeling well :( Anyway, Thank you readers! I'M GONNA MISS YOU TO THIS STORY! I hope you won't unsubscribe :)

And if you loved this story please clickthis

THANK YOU! XOXO 

 

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: (click at the title)

see you there :*

 

Want to read some of my stories?

CLICK HERE

Bunch of my collective, imaginative fanfics! I hope you read them!