First Salary

The Uncommitted Twin

At first, you didn't recognized that it was Zelo because his hair color is now Dark Blue. He pulled you leaving at the dance club. "Why so serious" the girl who keeps forcing you said. "Get your crayon?" minzy asked. "Aish, stop it" she hissed. "It's your fault, you keep forcing her.. That's bad" Minzy scolded her.

"Gwenchana?" he asked carefully. You nodded and smiled *Thanks God it's already done.. Good thing Zelo arrived* you thought. "Thank you oppa" you said. While walking out together, you spotted B.A.P "Anyeong sunbaes!" you said and waved. Their eyes widened "Are you not drunk?" Daehyun asked. You shrugged "Why should I.." you laughed and walked.

Zelo couldn't stop smiling *I knew she will be in trouble there, good thing we arrived earlier from Daegu* he thought. He explained everything to them "Aish that girls, do they know that they have school tomorrow?" Youngjae hissed. "I know and I'm starting to hate alcohol" you said. "That's great then" Himchan complimented.

You wanted Soo Min to stop from drinking those liquors when she wake up. "We are still proceeding at the garage(where they hang out)" Yongguk said. You nodded "Please take care oppas" you smiled. "I'll bring her home and come back" Zelo said to his hyungs.

"Arasso, we all know that.. Go bring her home and come at the garage" Yongguk patted his shoulder. You smiled "I can't stop thanking you.. Millions of thanks.." you said. Zelo scratched his head "That was nothing, you should have called me. Incase of anything I will be there ofcourse" he said and winked.

You smiled. "Arasso, let's meet tomorrow for school" you said. "Yeah, I will be at your front door morning" Zelo said. You thinked something "Ah oppa! As a present for you, I'll let you copy my homeworks..But tomorrow!" you said. "Jeongmal? Arasso!! Thanks!" he cooly said. 

Your face brightened when he looks happy *Nice to see him smiling...* you thought and flashback from Soo Min's words 'Please make him happy'. You shrugged your head to forget, "Next time just leave if you don't feel comfortable...She is already drunk that's why she forced you" Zelo explained.

"Arasso... Don't worry I'll really take care..Hmm.. Oppa, what brings you to dye your hair?" you asked and chuckled. Zelo touched his hair and forgot about his new hair color, his cheeks turned red "What can I do..Hyungs forced me" he replied. "It's suits you by the way" without knowing you said those words. "Woah..Jeongmal?" Zelo couldn't believe on your words.

"But being with the natural hair color suits the best for you... It's dangerous if you keep colouring your hair!" you scolded him. "You talk as if you are my mom.. Anyway, thanks for worrying..I didn't knew about that" Zelo said. You laughed "Pabo Zelo oppa" you blurted, his eyes widened "Yah!" zelo shouted. You run away from him "I'm gonna catch you!!" he shouted. "Nooooo!!" you replied while running.

You runed until the neighborhood and it is so silent, you run away from Zelo while keeps running to catch you..There comes too much noise. A neighbor went out from his house and shouted. "YAH! You two are already grown up!! Why don't you keep quiet because almost of our neighbors are sleeping!!" he shouted. You stopped with him.

You bowed. "I'm sorry" you said with Zelo while keep on bowing. "I'm already here" you pointed at the house. "We arrived by running" Zelo laughed. "I know... That's a trick" you answered. "Oppa, leave.. Your hyungs are waiting for you" you said while smiling. He paused from your beautiful smile which he never saw it from Soo Min "Y-yeah..I need to leave. Anyeong" he said nervously. 

You waved. *Thank you...Junhong-ah* you couldn't stop smiling. You arrived at home and fell on the coach *So comfy..* you snuggled. Your tummy is roaring *I'm hungry* you touched your tummy and went at the kitchen, you couldn't find any ingredients rather than eggs. *Lemme cook fried egg* you thought and took the pan and started cooking.

---

Teen Top gathered. "I wonder how B.A.P worked" Chunji said. "Or they didn't worked? And declined the request" CAP was overthinking. L.joe looked at him "I saw Zelo's girl at the dance club a while ago" L.joe said. "Really? Without Zelo?" Ricky asked. "Then they went for working.. Let's visit them and give their first salary" CAP planned. The boys looked at him "It's so early for salary" Chanjo blurted.

"I know... But when they receive their salaries...The more they are gonna work, then after weeks...We will make it a mess" CAP explained. "Brilliant idea hyung" Chunji smirked.

They arrived at B.A.P's garage, B.A.P stood up wondering why they arrived. "How is the work?" CAP asked while approching them. "And as I see, your hair are carefully dyed" Chunji chuckled. Zelo hissed "Aish" but Youngjae and Jongup stopped him. Zelo is always furious when it comes to Chunji, for him Chunji is really annoying.

"Why are you here?" Yongguk asked. CAP took a bag and dropped the money on the table "Here, your salary. Be sure to half it for the 6 of you" CAP said. The boys widened their eyes "O-our salary? This is so huge money! We just transfered money from the other continent!" Himchan was shocked.

"Why are you still complaining? Just take your salary" L.joe said. "Where did get this money?" Youngjae asked. "It's from the boss, he said it to us and we give it to you" CAP explained. "Thank you" Yongguk said without knowing. CAP smirked *Let's see if you can still escape* he thought. Teen top left and the boys surronded the table full of money.

"I have money for the medicine of umma" Himchan was happy. "Let's divide it now" Yongguk slightly smiled. "Now we can share money to enter dance competition" Zelo said happily. "Yeah" the boys agreed. "So, let's keep working there?" Jongup asked. They nodded. 

---

At school. Morning. You walked alone at the corridors because you wanted to talk to the principal. You noticed peers gathered there and it's Soo Min's friends. You tried to turned back at another way but they saw you.

"Yah Soo Min! Where do you think are you going?" she shouted. You rolled your eyes from being annoyed.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading? Will Soo Yeon be in trouble? STAY TUNED :) Please comment and subscribe!! :)

Anyone reading this? :)