Dance Battle

The Uncommitted Twin

[a/n]: everyone is freaking out on B.A.P's one shot! ONE WORD FOR IT. DAEBAK. I keep on spazzing today lol

 

Morning, it was weekend and no school. The morning sun strikes into your face and you woke up, it's already late. The doorbell ringed and you hurried to stand up from the bed and opened it. You are still with your pajamas and when you opened the door it's B.A.P, you nearly dropped your jaw. "It seems Soo Min just woke up" Daehyun winked at you. You looked down to see your outfit and touched your hair....And it's a mess!!

"O-Mianhae sunbaes!" you quickly hide your face. "Aish, it's face" they said. "We thought that you are already awake by this time..It's just we used to it already?" Youngjae said. "Hyung, also Zelo is still on his deep sleep" Jongup said softly. "Tsktsk, the maknaes loves sleeping" himchan added.

Yongguk is holding big white empty poster and some equipments. "Here" he gave it all to you. Your eyes widened "For...what is this?" you curiously asked. The boys laughed "Come on Soo Min, you are always doing this things when our Dance battle is later!" Daehyun explained.

"Oh, yes...I'm sorry I almost forgot it" you lied. "Do amazing banner for us arasso?" leader Yongguk patted your shoulder. You bitterly smiled "Yes, why not? This will be fixed later!" you said. "That's what we want Soo Min, so we are energized to dance" Jongup said. You smiled "We can leave now, Junhong is still sleeping too..Sorry if we bothered you" youngjae gave sympathy. "No, it's fine..." you shyly said.

"And don't forget to come with that poster! Zelo will just come here and take you later" himchan explained. You nodded "Sure, I'm not busy later" you replied *Yeah, so I can't read my book...aigoo* you thought.

"That's good then, we will go now for some practice..Anyeong" leader Yongguk said and waved. You waved back them "Fighting!" you shouted. You closed the door "Ottoke, should I make my own design and not for Soo Min? How I'm gonna do it?" you wondered.

You went to eat your breakfast and start doing the poster. You don't know where and what kind of dance they are doing, maybe ballet dance? No. You still have no idea how the place of the dance battle looks like, you remember how Soo Min calls you and how she want you to be there, now it's your time seeing them dance but without Soo Min. You find it silly how Soo Min is entirely focused with them.

*I'm into hiphoppish style* you thought while sticking the bunny shape on the poster. You also printed their pictures which is saved in Soo Min's usb. "I hope this works" you said and took a deep breathe. The poster is already done and you made it good.

"Why did I put bunny anyways?......Ugh nevermind, their hair looks bunny anyways" you said and giggled a little. Suddenly you noticed that you giggled *Oh..* you thought.

You faced on the mirror "Soo Yeon, I wonder why everybody can't notice you as Soo Yeon..I'm glad...If Soo Min wakes up...I'm coming back to where I belong.." you said and smiled. You went to take a bath for the mean time, after household chores, you cooked for yourself and ate alone. *I realize, Soo Min is feeling alone when eating, studying and more* you thought and eat the food.

You waited time to be evening. Yongguk texted you "Oh it's Yongguk sunbae.." you said and opened the inbox. "Soo Min, Zelo is on his way going to your house! P.S: The poster please!" you widened your eyes "Omo! I should dress now! What to wear? omo" you runed going upstairs and explored Soo Min's clothing "But I don't want to wear like this..." you are panicking. But then you decided to wear your own clothes.

You wear white skinny pants and a formal blouse, which is inappropiate on the event and you didn't know. You tied up your hair and you look so beautiful with the pony tail bow. "I think this is better" you said and wore your jacket. The doorbell rang and you opened it, it's Zelo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTOmmJRoKc (I Like The Rain - Love Rain ost)

He stared for you so long. "Oppa" you tapped him. He shook his head "Oh..I'm sorry..You look pretty" he complimented. You widened your eyes *He always says that to Soo Min?* you thought. Zelo never complimented Soo Min like that. You saw his attire "Is..that your outfit for the dance?" you asked. "Yeah, it's new!" he said. *God, it's hiphop style and look at my attire!* you almost scold yourself. "And why you are so formal? By the way it suits you" zelo said. You blushed so much from embarrasment and about his compliment.

"Aish, kaja! Sunbaes are waiting for the poster!" you said and showed the rolled poster to him. "Wow, Can I see it?" he asked. "NO." you said and started walking. "Wait for me!" he shouted and runed. 

You and him arrived at the place and you are entirely shocked. The place looks like a garage theme which is so grugde feeling. Everyone are dancing and your attire really dont suit for this event. "Are you okay?" zelo asked because he noticed you. "Yes! I'm fine! Time to enjoy again" you lied. The boys approached you "Here is the poster" you give the rolled poster.

The boys were anticipated of your poster when they unrolled it, their eyes were so big "Bu-nny?" yongguk asked. *OMG, they didn't liked it...I'm done Soo Yeon..* you thought. "This.is.the.best.poster.you.ever.did" Yongguk said and the boys agreed. You sighed of a relief "This is fantastic Soo Min!!" Himchan praised you. "Thanks" you replied. "Woah, your art skills are improving" zelo gave thumbs up. You laughed.

Suddenly girls approached you "Hi Soo Min!" they greeted. *Who the hell are they?* you asked. "What's with your outfit?" the girl asked. "It's nice right?" zelo butted in. 

You hissed at the moment "I wanted to wear this, problem?" you asked and suddenly cupped your mouth. Soo Min's friends where shock and stared at you "JOKE!" you shouted and they laughed. "Let's watch the dance battle!" you said *I was nearly dead..Soo Min I can't anymore you should wake up or else I'll be caught!* you wished and watch the crowd.

You expected too much at the event or the place, you didn't imagined that it will look like a rap and dance place, the people are weird and matured, everyone has their own liquor while dancing..You stayed alone on the corner "Why are you not dancing? Come on" the girl said and tried to pull you. You didn't want "Nevermind.." you said. *Soo Min loves staying here? Omo...* you thought and get sad about it. The announcer started talking "Now, let's see the battle of B.A.P and NU'EST!" he said while everyone are shouted and cheering.

You slowly approached and unrolled the poster you made. *I think it's time to cheer them..* you nervously put up the poster. "First contestant..NU'EST!" many fans roared and keeps on cheering. You remained pokerface and put down the banner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkD1rNtBeTM (Action - NU'EST)

You watched them dancing with a loud song *They are good and cool..I wonder how B.A.P can dance like this* you imagined. They have many fans, Soo Min's friend approached you and watch together with you "They look good in dancing" you complimented. "BOOH? You never praised them! OMO, you are always loyal to B.A.P! And you almost cursed infront of their rival" the girl explained. "But B.A.P are still the winners" you said.

After NU'EST's dance it's B.A.P's turn. You gulped and put up the banner *Should I shout?* you asked to yourself. "BAP!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOO!!!!" you shouted. The boys smiled at you. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7pt00t7I8 (Warrior - B.A.P)

The boys are ready at the intro of the song, they started to dance. Your jaw dropped at the moment. *This....is....so....cool* you couldn't imagine them as hiphop dancers. They are on sync while dancing, the dance is so powerful which is so unbelievable, you noticed Zelo dancing *I couldn't imagine..Zelo..* you thought. You are out of your mind. The crowd goes loud "GO BAP!" they shouted. Your face is so priceless on your reaction to them, you remained silent because you are so amused "How can they dance like this?" you asked. "Yah! As if you haven't seen them dancing" the girl said. "WARRIOR!" fanchant started.

You blinked repeatedly to Zelo "Daebak." one word you would explain to him. You admit that he is so cool on dancing. "They really look like gangsters now" the girl said and you overhead it. *Gangsters?* you wondered.

They finished dancing. Everyone are so noisy "B.A.P are the best!!" others shouted. "Let's see the winners!" the announcers said. "The hidden judges here voted for.......". You gulped. The boys are ready to here it. "The trophy and the price money goes to..............B.A.P!" the announcer said.

The boys jumped from hapiness. "Yeah that's how we work it!" Yongguk shouted. You smiled and cheered.

After accepting the prize, they approached you "You are all daebak!" you gave thumbs up, you are still dumbfounded for their amazing dance. "You liked it?" zelo patted your shoulder "yes, oppa!" you replied. NU'EST group approached B.A.P. They look husky and angry.

"You may won now but it's still not the end" Aron said and smirked. The atmosphere seemed to be scary, Minhyun grabbed you wrist "Yah!" you shouted. Zelo's temper arise "What are you doing?!" zelo's scary face makes you feel that there is a fight. "Zelo oppa...Calm down" you said. You tried to release your wrist from your hand. 

JR tripped Himchan and he fell so hard that he cracked his ring and pink fingers. "hyung!!" Jongup shouted and helped him. Yongguk hissed "What are you trying to do? Do you want fight?" he said and rounded his fist. Yongguk grabbed JR's collar.

Zelo grabbed your wrist so hard to release. "She looks pretty, is she your girlfriend?" Minhyun asked. You are shocked and scared. "It's none of your business, sh*t" zelo replied. Zelo protected you.

You looked at Yongguk and JR, they are about to beat each other but thanks, the bodyguards app roached them. NU'EST left and it's already safe.

"Don't mind those jerks" Daehyun said to you. "Himchan are you okay?" yongguk asked. "My hand hurts so much..sh*t" he winced in pain. "Himchan sunbae...Here is bandages" you offered and put it on his hand. "We need to bring him to hospital" zelo said. Youngjae and Jongup helped him.

 

[A/N]: this is only a fanfic, nothing happened to NUEST and BAP..i dont compare them, they are both good! I just used them for characters. ASDFGHJKFDSJ One Shot is daebak right? and it's real that Himchan was injured, get well soon Himchannie! :(

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

for support! <--- click please!