Tears Apart

The Uncommitted Twin

Tears fell into her cheeks, her heart crashed into pieces when she heard everything from the doctor. She stood up "I can't be sick, jeabal..Please help me" she cried. "We will help you.." the doctor gave sympathy. "I have no guardians in Seoul. They are in Canada, what will happen?" she asked. "We will make a way for you to be healed" the doctor said. 

*This is not real..This is just a dream..I-I dont want to have disease..* her tears keeps on falling. "We need to treat this sickness on you, it's slowly growing into your brain, it's a Brain Cancer" the doctor said. Soo Min cried more by his words. *Why is this happening to me? I can't be like this..* she thought.

After visiting the hospital, she quickly went at home. Her plans are still undecided *I don't have a big amount of money with me...I'm sure that it will cost expensive* she can't stop thinking. *Or I'll just die without treatments?* she thought.

---

"I wonder of Soo Min is alright.." Zelo said at his hyung. They are busy practicing for the upcoming dance competition. "Visit her and bring her some fruits or vegetables" Youngjae offered. "That's a good idea, hyung!" Zelo brightened. "See you guys later!" he took his jacket and left. "Yah! Junhong!" Himchan shouted.

"Leave him for awhile... I think Soo Min is not feeling well...There is something" Youngjae said because he is clever enough. "Arasso, let's start practicing without him for awhile" Yongguk demanded.

Zelo ran into the supermarket and bought some meat, vegetables, and fruits for her. He borrowed money from his mom. Flashbacks went into his mind, he remembered when Soo Min always took care of him when he is sick. *She needs nutrients and this will work* he smiled while looking at the plastic bag with loads of food.

Soo Min can't stop crying, she is on the corner of her bedroom. 'You have Brain Cancer Disease' those words lingered on her mind. She is losing her hopes to be alive for tomorrow.

Zelo is on his way going to her house and bring his little present. He knocked in her door and waits for response.

Soo Min's heart pumped out when she heard the noise. She saw Zelo from her window *Ommo... What I'm going to do?* things gets worser. She walked nervously *I can't Zelo know that I'm sick...* her tears fell. She decided to not open the door for him. Her heart is breaking into pieces while watching him wait for her.

"Soo Min-ah!" Zelo shouted from outside. But no one responds *Where is she this time? That's rare* he thought. Soo Min couldn't look at him waiting outside for nothing, she decided to call him.

"Yobosaeyo? Soo min-nah" Zelo answered. She tried to control her voice "Oppa, where are you?" she asked. "I'm infront of your house, where are you?" he asked worriedly. "I-I'm..at my work..I planned to have a double shift job for today" Soo Min lied. "Chincha? Okay, I'll leave my present here outside..I'm gonna hide it at the plants, I hope you will remember it" Zelo said. "Arasso oppa..Thank you so much" she smiled while tearing.

Zelo put the plastic bags on a big plant and left. Soo min went slowly outside from the house and took Zelo's gift *Thank you so much oppa* she is happy.

*I need to see him before I die...But no..I'm not gonna die yet..You're crazy, Soo Min* she thought. After some hours she texted him thanking for the foods he gave.

---

Soo Min decided to go at school tomorrow, she slept peacefully and the sun rises. She woke up, but she feels uneasy and feeling sick. Her head aches. She put red lipstick for them to not notice the pale color of her lips.

She traveled at school alone. "Soo Min! I thought your gonna rest for awhile?!" Zelo asked. "I'm fine oppa!" she smiled while lying to him. "Nice..To hear that" Zelo replied. 

While classes started, her mind couldn't focus on the lesson. Her head is so painful, she drink medicine but it does not work. After 10 hours at school she went home, Zelo accompany her at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1G0LGzRSVQ (Puchai Waltz - City Hunter ost) play while reading!

"Thank you so much oppa...For everything" she said. "What? That is nothing.." Zelo laughed. Bae Soo Min tip toed and hugged him. "I thank you so much.." she started tearing up but she hides it. Zelo hugged her back "Your oppa will always be there for you..What is the matter?" Zelo softly asked.

*I'm gonna miss you so much...If ever I-...* she thought.

"Your Zelo oppa will take care of you" he added. She brightly smiled "I know that oppa!" she replied. *And I'm gonna love you forever* she thought.

Okay you can stop the music now(lol)

She went inside her house and suddenly she felt dizzy. Without knowing, she contacted your number in Canada. "Hello?" you answered. "Unnie!!" Soo Min is crying. "What happened? Soo Min-ah!!" you panicked from your seat.

"Soo Yeon.....I have a Brain Cancer.." she said. Your heart shattered into pieces "What?" you were shocked. "I'm not feeling well...I need your help" she cried more.

"Are you serious?!" your mind is puzzling, She has no guardian in Seoul. "I'm sorry unnie" soo min cried more. "Don't cry, stay calm.." you can't think.

"Aunt!! Soo Min is sick!! She has a disease! What are we going to do?" you explained it to your aunt. She couldn't believe it too.

You have an idea. "Aunt, please buy plane ticket to Seoul tomorrow" you said.

 

[a/n]: stay tuned!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !! :) 

please click ---> UPVOTE 'THE UNCOMMITED TWIN'