All About Us

The Uncommitted Twin

Morning, a chilly day in Canada. You are sipping the hot chocolate you made while relaxing at the sofa, it's snowing hard outside and warm clothes makes you comfortable. "Soo Yeon-ah! You've got a call from your twin!" your aunt shouted. You stood up slowly and walked as if you are extremely tired "Yeboseyo?" you waited for her answer.

"Soo yeon unnie! Anyeong! How are you doing?" your twin in Korea said. You tiredly smiled "I'm doing fine..And a bit stressed from our exams yesterday..How about you?" you ask her. "I'm here right now to a dance competition, ofcourse I'm cheering for my oppas..It's fun here! I hope you are here right now" Soo Min replied.

You looked at the wall clock "Yah, it's already midnight there and are you still out?!" you scolded her. "It's fine unnie! I'm with my friends so dont worry" Soo min grinned freely.

"Please take care of yourself... I love you.." you said.

~P.O.V~

"I'm Bae Soo Yeon, I was transfered here in Canada because my aunt wants me to grow up with her. My parents are dead for a long time, it was due to sickness and a car accident. My other twin is in Korea right now, doing nothing in her life..She didn't want to come here in Canada so that's why she is the only one left there. She finds life fun and easy-going, while for me it's all about studying,work and then Die. I have some friends here and they are all Canadians, how I wish to have some Korean friends too. About family... The ones left are my aunt and my twin sister, I love them so much that I will do anything in order for them to be satisfied. So, I'm working hard for us to be successful in the nearest future.." -End of the POV

 

After your conversation with your sister, you sat again at the sofa and switch on the TV. For you, everything is boring.. You keep reading books and your room seemed to be a library. You received a text "Soo yeon! Lets go at the mall and hang-out tomorrow?" your canadian friend texted you. You quickly declined her offer "I'm sorry, it's really cold outside:)" you simply texted her.

 

~IN KOREA~

"Go oppa!! Do more freestyles!!" Soo min screamed her lungs out while watching a dance battle. "I just called my twin sister in Canada, she just woke up because it's just morning there!" Soo min said to her friends. They are amuzed as if they don't know time zones. "Why don't you ask your sister for some expensive accessories there? I bet she is rich" her friend blurted. "I'm not like that to her, I love her so much" Soo Min simply hitted her friend softly. "Oh look Jongup oppa!" she pointed and sipped her orange juice.

After the show. 6 Blondies approached her "Oppas are so cool!" Soo min gave thumbs up on them. Zelo pinched her cheeks "How was my new dance moves?" he asked. Soo Min pulled his hair "You are a daebak bestfriend!" she said.

Bae Soo Min, is a cheerful and childish girl.. She is always with her favorite oppa/bestie Zelo or Choi Junhong, she always goes on his house to bring his favorite Cherry Tomatoes. Zelo, in his place loves Soo Min so much, he treats her as a little sister. BAP are not that close with Soo Min, because she is so shy to talk with them.

"Oppa, you are sweating from your dance!" Soo min laughed and wiped his sweat with a towel. "Do you want more water?" she offered the water bottle to him. "It's fine Soo min..I bet you are already sleepy, it's already midnight" zelo said. She looked on his eyes "If Zelo oppa is awake, I should be awake too" she winked and wiped his sweats.

"Hey, I'm gonna have diabetes with the two of you!" Bang Yongguk approached them. "Yongguk sunbae! As if you're not used to it! You are not taking care of the maknae" Soo min complained. "I know.." zelo cutely pouted. "Aish! I'm leaving you two!" Yongguk is not used of 'sweet' things.

Yes, Bae Soomin's life is for Zelo.

"I'll bring you at home because it's already midnight!" zelo said. "Arasso oppa.." soo min winked and walked with him.

While walking going home. "Oppa, please sleep after this.. You have practice tomorrow..again" she pouted. "Nevermind, I'm already love dancing so much" he replied. "Yes, and I will cook something for your lunch after practice!! I'll visit you at home arasso?" she asked. Zelo nodded "Yeah! Let's eat together" he answered.

Soo Min grinned so much "Thank you oppa" she pinched his milky skin 'cheeks' and runed. "Yah!" zelo runed to catch her.

Bae Soo Min always wishes this is happening all the time in her entire life. Always with Choi Junhong, others might think she is crazy but that's her hapiness. They can't leave without each other, supporting, and sibling 'love'.

"Catch ya!!" zelo grabbed her wrist. Soo min looked into his eyes. "I hope...you can catch me.." she meant another. Zelo laughed "Pabo, I already catched you" he said. *You're the pabo one, idiot* she thought and changed the topic "I'm already near, you can go home! Anyeong!" she pushed him to go on his way home. "Thank you little sister" zelo smiled, she froze *I wanted to see that smile from you* Soo Min smiled too.

---

"Are you done reading that book? Soo yeon, please rest your eyes!" your aunt joked. "I'm about to finish this book" you said while reading. "How is Soo Min doing? Is she at home?" she asked. You noticed her presence "She said that she is watching a dance competition, but I bet it's already done.." you explained. "Boh? But it's already midnight at Seoul!" she panicked.

"Let me text her" you said and take your handphone. After some minutes she texted "I'm at home! I hope you watched oppa's dance, it was daebakkkk!!!" 

You knew who is she reffering, you havent seen him in personal and don't know about his attitude and what kind of person he is. But you think he is kind to your twin sister Bae Soo Min.. *Atleast you're happy with that namja(boy)* you thought and read the last page of the book.

 

[A/N]: Hello exovers! How are you doing? OMG, I missed updating 'when fate strikes on a princess' specially the characters on it. But I'm loving this right now, haha <3 Thanks for reading! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Please click ---> UPVOTE FOR 'THE UNCOMMITTED TWIN'