Younha's Confession

The Uncommitted Twin

[a/n]: lol I'm updating while watching k-drama. I'm multitasking for you guys! I can't update later because I'm out :))

Zelo approached at the sofa with Younha's falling body. "Aish! She is so drunk!" Minzy hissed and helped Zelo. "I-I'm...fine..." Younha insisted. But her vision is already blurring. You approached to help her too, "You don't have to be so drunk" you said. "I don't! Care!" she shouted. You pouted and Zelo noticed "Uhmm.. Soo Min I'm bringing her at her home" he said.

Your eyes widened "Boh?!" you were shocked. "Do you know her place? Do you even have her key?!" you curiously asked. *It couldn't be* you thought. "No, she said that her key on her bag and... she asked to bring her at home" Zelo answered. You sighed on a relief, "So, are you going...now?" you asked. 

He nodded. You pouted and looked down, "But first! I wont leave my little sister here, so I'm bringing you with me" he said. You brightened *Jeongmal? I need to go with you, I wanna spy Younha! Maybe she is planning another and get Zelo from Soo Min* you thought. "Yeah, sure" you said while smiling.

Younha growled "Let's go..oppa" she said. Minzy helped Zelo to carry her at the shoulders going out. "Thanks Minzy, We are now responsible with her" Zelo thanked her. "I'm really sorry for you and Soo Min... Anyway thanks" Minzy said. Zelo greeted to his hyungs and left with you. Younha's arm is surronded on your shoulders, you helped Zelo to carry her until home.

"I can do it alone Soo Min..." zelo offered. "No, she is heavy, therefore you need my help" you insisted. "Younha's home is just near to our neighborhood" he explained. "H-how did you...know?" you asked. "Are you kidding me Soo Min? We went to her birthday party last year" Zelo laughed. *Oppsss..* you thought. "I was just...... Trolling around oppa" you lied.

Zelo and you passed at the quiet place while carrying Younha with shoulders. Younha come back on her senses "W-where....I'am...?" she asked as she moved. You stopped with him, "We are approaching.. Don't worry" Zelo answered. "Yes, Younha... Take a rest after reaching at home" you said.

Younha noticed a voice and looked at you. Her eyes widened, "Yah, why are you here?!" she asked. *Why? She didn't wanted me here?!* you thought. She release the carry and touched her temple from pain(of her head), she keeps on balancing but failed. "Younha, be careful!" Zelo said and grabbed her wrist.

You saw his hands into her wrist, your heart crashed for no reason. You stayed quiet and walked slowly, Younha laughed crazily "Oppa... I can't believe you are here.... with me" she said with a drunk voice. "You asked me to bring you at your home... What will your parents say about you now?" he asked. "I don't care...." he waved her hand.

You just watched them. *And I wanted to stay and dance hiphop and have some time alone with Soo Min aish* Zelo carelessly thought. "Younha, you should have not drink too much" you said. Younha simply rolled her eyes at you. Your eyebrows raised up *If you are not a friend of Soo Min, you'll see!* you angrily thought.

Younha released Zelo's hands, and walked away "Oppa never saw me...." she blurted. Your eyes widened, Zelo seemed to be curious "I see you! you are here" he said and scratched his head. 

She turned back and looked at him, "No oppa.... You never saw me as your girlfriend" she blurted once again. You frowed from everything you heard from her. Zelo frozed, "Why oppa? It's because Soo Min is always with you? I hate it" she said

You looked away and hissed *Soo Min's friend is now confessing, what should I do?* you thought while chill went through your spine. You didn't like this feeling. "You are drunk" Zelo said, he is not happy. "Why it has to be only Soo Min?" she shouted, "Yah Younha! What are you talking about?!" you couldn't control your temper.

Zelo looked at you, you saw him looking at you... *What Zelo? Are you answering her?!* you wanted to say that to him. Zelo never saw you angry "Relax Soo Min" he comforted you. "And now you are teaming up with her? That's why I hate it" Younha blurted. Zelo grabbed her on the wrist, "Let's go at the house..." he said.

"Nooooooooo!" she release Zelo's hand hardly and screamed. "Do you know... why I'm so drunk?!" she asked to him. "It's because to have confidence to say this things to you!" she said at Zelo. You tried to calm Younha "Stop it..." you said and hold her hand. But she pushed it. You stayed at Zelo's back now.

"You don't have to do that" Zelo said seriously. "I- I like... to say... to you..." she said. "I-I like you..." you started tearing up. You gasped at the moment. You started tearing up too, "It's only you. Choi Junhong" Younha wiped her tears. You looked at her with a painful heart and looked away, you waited for Zelo's response.

"I-I'm... shocked." he said. "Yes! Because you only cared for Soo Min! That girl" she pointed at you. Zelo turned back to look at you, "It's all her fault! I couldn't make it!" she shouted. "I can't believe you are here! It supposed to be me and him only! You ruined it!" Younha shouted infront of you. You looked down, scared.

Zelo pushed her away from you. "Don't blame her!" those words hitted Younha, she paused. "Don't ever do that to her" he defended you. You looked up from his words. Younha is already near on her house. "I know..... she is my friend but... She stole you from me..." Younha said with teary voice.

B.A.P spotted 3 people on the middle of the road "Is that Zelo, Soo Min and Younha?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah it is... Let's run to them" Himchan demanded. They runed and saw Younha's teary eyes, "What is happening here?" Yongguk asked. Younha saw them and walked away. She left.

Zelo quickly searched you "Soo Min are you okay?" he asked. You with the frozed state looked at him and nodded. "I'm sorry" he said and hugged you. Your heart speed of rate went fast and electrifying nerves went to you.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :* I tried my best to update :))